Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who Should I Go To If Someone Needs To Be Banned Immediately?

Remi
Go to solution Solved by Shanks,

I'd like to know who to go to if there is a member who is constantly posting vulgar and NSFW posts. This does not happen frequently, however, there are occasional people who register to the forums, solemly to offend and attack members. Thank you in advance.

Well, there isn't a place to go specifically for banning a user (At least, not that I know of.) However, you may go to that user's page and scroll to the bottom. There, in the bottom-right corner, is a button that says "Report this member." Click that and fill out the report, and a report will be sent to a moderator.

• Brohoof 3

Every post has a red button that says "report" on the bottom right hand corner of it. Click on that and it will give a list of reasons why the post is inappropriate as well as options for if the post is in the wrong section as well as other reasons. And you can also go to offending users page and click on the bottom right of their page "report this member" as well. If you are reporting a member try to be as detailed as possible and provide links to the inappropriate content as that will make the mods be able to more quickly and easily remove the content.

• Brohoof 5