Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop 100 Ponies (Drawing OCs for Free)

KitKat

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like my newest OC, Stellar Flare.

Basically, everything you'd need to know is here, although I'm looking for him imposed against a background showing space, while he is holding a futuristic looking rifle. Also, I'd like the mane to be slightly shorter than in the picture.

Thanks in advance! :3

(edited)

Well, if you think you could get around to it, maybe you could give my ponysona a shot. Here he is in all his disproportionate glory:

post-14546-0-26262500-1366914516_thumb.png

EDIT: I'll leave the pose up to you for being so kind as to draw him for free. :)
Edited by Lowline Thrash

Oh! How lovely! I would absolutely love a picture if possible! >w< Would you perhaps mind drawing something of my OC? I have references in my profile and some extra info (If needed) is in the link in the signature, "Al Nair Avior - OC". 

Thanks so much in advance! :D

One of shardz and richard playing against twilight and Rainbow dash with Shardz and richard winning?

Or..

Do a picture of Richard flying (Improvise with cutie mark, use Dirt block if need to.), and crashing into Sugar Cube Corner.

Hey, could you reserve a spot for me!

Haven, is my Favourite OC even though she's not mine (yet) and I love her design and Colors. Could you do something of her? She has a sorta. Her doing something cheeky, or just her being generally happy. Here's some artwork of her.

http://derpibooru.org/366025?scope=scpefa763eedde05d2c24d2c397eb3de8e3f2dfee7f5

http://derpibooru.org/316221?scope=scpefa763eedde05d2c24d2c397eb3de8e3f2dfee7f5

http://derpibooru.org/316221?scope=scpefa763eedde05d2c24d2c397eb3de8e3f2dfee7f5

Thanks

-CG

I love all the ponies you've done and I would really like it if you did my OC Stardust.

For a pose just do something that evil or if you feel something else would suit her better with your artistic nature please do, I love it whenn people do their own take of her

post-15259-0-57515300-1369912737.jpg
post-15259-0-03438500-1371290882.jpg

That her cutie mark 

Here's my OC Ocean Sapphire same guy from my avi

post-4456-0-00230900-1373364713_thumb.png

My cutie mark: A water drop with angel wings and a halo (not very good at painting wings so feel free to modify if you wish)

post-4456-0-63694800-1373364747_thumb.gif

As for the pose I don't really care. Just do whatever.

Could you do my oc Raze? You could use my profile pic as a reference for him.

His CM is two crossed swords, and for his pose, uh... him throwing a knife casually in the air, with a slight smile.

If you pick him, thank so so much! :D

Dis art is looking good so far! Keep going :D

Anyway... for the request.

Mind drawing my OC: Redstorm? (Link is in signature :) )

Could you draw him sitting in a cave, by a campfire, looking outside and smirking please?

Well, could you draw my OC based off of this other drawing somebody else did...?  It makes me feel a bit bad asking somebody to redraw an OC that somebody else drew as a request, but I like to have multiple drawings.  Soooo, here is a picture to go by.  And if you could, including Luna somewhere would be appreciated.

post-13878-0-35938900-1373387818_thumb.jpg

(edited)

Can you also draw dragons? I mean, dont be racist. Well any way if its not posible and you hate dragons can ask, for you to draw my other OC Earth Miracle both links for them are on my signature and here is all the art i have of them 

I've never tried a dragon, but this is kind of a test of my drawing ability, so i say WHY NOT?! Bring it on ^ ^, I'll do my best, but no making fun of me if i mess up!

Okay everyone, I am going to start a new thread in pony art for the OCs that i finish, because it seems like this one is a bit full (i didnt expect such a great response!) So, yeah. I have finished a couple, and i plan on working on them! Thank you for letting me draw them for you, and I hope that you're happy with the results when im done.

link to the finished oc thread is below!

http://mlpforums.com/topic/66141-100-ponies-finished-oc-drawings/

Edited by KitKat

Could you do a drawing of one of my characters, whose name is Darling?

post-9228-0-89077800-1373404575_thumb.jpg

This is her Cutie Mark:

post-9228-0-98936700-1373404623_thumb.png

(There are supposed to be two other sparkles up to the right of it)

And here is a color reference if you need it...

post-9228-0-10619800-1373404655.jpg

(And she isn't supposed to have a tail)

Is there still space left? If so, could you please draw my OC?

His name is Scorpius. He is an alicorn. 

His cutie mark would be an hourglass with bat's wings -- the top and bottom parts would be purple, the sands would be sky-blue, and the hourglass body would be clear with a tinge of amber (like his eyes), and the wings would look like his wings.

Any pose is great.

Thanks for your consideration! :)

post-17491-0-36745700-1373407222_thumb.png

(edited)

There is still room, but PLEASE everypony, show some restraint ^_^' I can understand being excited about having OCs to draw and such, but remember, i'm one person. I have some requests from people asking me to draw 4 or 5 ponies, and thats fine...but remember that yours will probably  take longer than most. oh, also, Ive decided that i might do more than 100 due to the response, I dont like turning people away. Just remember to consider me in the future for commissions, because it's always nice to be paid!

Deviant art page: http://katurkeyg.deviantart.com/

can you draw my OC repsol rave going nuts on like a huge music festival? that would be so sick!

here's the link to his OC page: 

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/repsol-rave-r3497

thanks in advance!

going nuts on? so do you want him playing the instruments, or being at one and rocking out? please clarify, i want the composition to be something that you would see your character doing, so...

Edited by KitKat

There is still room, but PLEASE everypony, show some restraint ^_^' I can understand being excited about having OCs to draw and such, but remember, i'm one person. I have some requests from people asking me to draw 4 or 5 ponies, and thats fine...but remember that yours will probably  take longer than most. oh, also, Ive decided that i might do more than 100 due to the response, I dont like turning people away. Just remember to consider me in the future for commissions, because it's always nice to be paid!

Deviant art page: http://katurkeyg.deviantart.com/

going nuts on? so do you want him playing the instruments, or being at one and rocking out? please clarify, i want the composition to be something that you would see your character doing, so...

i would like him to be one rocking out in the way that he is dancing his flank of XD so he is not playing any music instruments. sorry for not clarifying this earlyer :)

i would like him to be one rocking out in the way that he is dancing his flank of XD so he is not playing any music instruments. sorry for not clarifying this earlyer :)

its just fine, i just didnt want to draw the wrong thing and have you be disappointed...i couldnt have that, heheheheee. besides im working on them all day so

Can you draw my OC! It would just amazing if you did! Your really good at drawing obviously so my OC can really use the art! The link for my OC is in the signature!

Oooo If it wouldn't be a bother to you could you draw my oc Meizuno? The image will be posted down below! Good luck on drawing all these ocs that people are requesting!

0eb759212ed6a970afaff873e11c5718.png

Do you mind drawing my OC, Minty? :3

tumblr_mpdpacHTiN1rz5hbgo1_500.png

She doesn't have those purple thingies at her hooves.  :lol: You could look at my avatar for more help. Take your time. :)