Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi! :) *waves shyly*

Amara_Vertas

Welcome to da herdz!

You'll have a wonderful and amazing time here. Everypony is really friendly (well, some exceptions) and I'm sure you'll make a lot of lots of friends :D

I you want to chat or have any question about da herdz just PM me or any other pony. We'll be glad to help a fellow brony/pegasistah.

Cheers!

(edited)

Welcome new member, welcome indeed to the coolest and best pony forums on this side of the internetz. If you ever have any questions, feel free to shoot me a PM and I'll do my best to answer. Don't forget to stay an active poster and I'll see you around!

Edited by Pinkie D Pie

You have to chat in here when you join *SYSTEM ERROR* You are a mishap,You'll be terminated.*Le slap*You have been terminated...Anyway have fun and don't pet the steroid monkeys!

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

Tunes Scratch, I'm sorry, but I don't understand what you mean with the first part of what you wrote. Is it a joke of some kind?

Howdy! Welcome to the forum! Don't be shy we are all nice folk here. I hope you enjoy your time on the forum, take care now. :)

AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! AAAA? AAA! AAAAAAAAAAAAA! AAAAAAAAAAAAAA?! AAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

A.

Also, hi.

• Brohoof 1

Welcome Amara! I just recently joined as well(like today lol). It is a pleasure to meet you via interweb and I do hope you enjoy your stay. I had heard a lot about this forum but never joined it until now. xD

• Brohoof 1

I the words of Pinkie Pie:

"Welcome welcome welcome

A fine welcome to you
Welcome welcome welcome

I say how do you do?
Welcome welcome welcome
I say hip hip hurray
Welcome welcome welcome
To Ponyville today"

:)