Sign in to follow this  
Amara_Vertas

Hi! :) *waves shyly*

Hi, I'm not exactly new but I've been lurking in the shadowy corners of the forum and reading. 'Cause I'm shy.

So, my name is Amara and it's nice to meet you all. :)

Hello there and welcome to the community of MLP forums! If you have any questions or concerns feel free to ask me anytime and I'll do my best to assist you. ;)

Welcome to da herdz!

You'll have a wonderful and amazing time here. Everypony is really friendly (well, some exceptions) and I'm sure you'll make a lot of lots of friends :D

I you want to chat or have any question about da herdz just PM me or any other pony. We'll be glad to help a fellow brony/pegasistah.

Cheers!

Welcome new member, welcome indeed to the coolest and best pony forums on this side of the internetz. If you ever have any questions, feel free to shoot me a PM and I'll do my best to answer. Don't forget to stay an active poster and I'll see you around!

Edited by Pinkie D Pie

Oh wow my friend who runs Track & Field's name is amara. Small world haha welcome :)

You have to chat in here when you join *SYSTEM ERROR* You are a mishap,You'll be terminated.*Le slap*You have been terminated...Anyway have fun and don't pet the steroid monkeys!

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

Tunes Scratch, I'm sorry, but I don't understand what you mean with the first part of what you wrote. Is it a joke of some kind?

Howdy! Welcome to the forum! Don't be shy we are all nice folk here. I hope you enjoy your time on the forum, take care now. :)

Welcome to the herd, the forum, and the temple where we worship Twilight Sparkle community! It's great meeting you!

AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! AAAA? AAA! AAAAAAAAAAAAA! AAAAAAAAAAAAAA?! AAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

A.

Also, hi.

• Brohoof 1

Welcome Amara! I just recently joined as well(like today lol). It is a pleasure to meet you via interweb and I do hope you enjoy your stay. I had heard a lot about this forum but never joined it until now. xD

• Brohoof 1

I the words of Pinkie Pie:

"Welcome welcome welcome

A fine welcome to you
Welcome welcome welcome

I say how do you do?
Welcome welcome welcome
I say hip hip hurray
Welcome welcome welcome
To Ponyville today"

:)