Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

BronyCAN Meetup Thread

Norman

(edited)

A thread where we can organize the MLP Forums meetup at BronyCAN in Richmond British Columbia.

Current people going:

Norman

Sen555

MadDoggyca

Feld0

NostalgicPony
GeneralDirection

ErBoi

Marcato

Jolteon

Landstride

AdrianJames

Edited by Norman
  • Brohoof 1

i'll be coming down to van for that event. Me , Rainbbow dash, FlutterShy, and Apple Jack will all be there. should be epic event. I plan to be there for atlest a week

I'll be there! Registered my badge at Everfree this weekend when I met with a few of the con staff, who I must add are really great people. Making a Poniverse dinner happen would be really fun - it was a real blast hanging out at Denny's with a few folks from the forums, and I'd love to do that again. :D

• Brohoof 2

It's good to see people who are interested!

Anyway, perhaps we should have something we wear or something so we can recognize each other?

(edited)

I am going! Got my badge a month ago. Going with four other people from the Chilliwack-Abbotsford area. We have a room booked for two nights at the Executive Suites smile.png We plan on heading out Friday and leaving Sunday after its over tongue.png

My badge will have my username from here on it along with my scribbling on " Head Coordinator of the Chilliwack Brony Group " :P

Edited by NostalgicPony

I am going! Got my badge a month ago. Going with four other people from the Chilliwack-Abbotsford area. We have a room booked for two nights at the Executive Suites img-1636693-1-smile.png We plan on heading out Friday and leaving Sunday after its over img-1636693-2-tongue.png

My badge will have my username from here on it along with my scribbling on " Head Coordinator of the Chilliwack Brony Group " tongue.png

Should I just say "NostalgicPony and the Chilliwack Brony Group" or just "NostalgicPony"? Are the other members of the group members here?

Should I just say "NostalgicPony and the Chilliwack Brony Group" or just "NostalgicPony"? Are the other members of the group members here?

Just put my name down as NostalgicPony as per the forum username. I'm just putting the extra on my badge just to show some form of representation. And no, the four other people going with me are not on this forum.

Offtopic Note: I was just curious, but is anyone also going to Cos & Effect at UBC in Vancouver?

(edited)

It's good to see people who are interested!

Anyway, perhaps we should have something we wear or something so we can recognize each other?

Well everpony just swarm your self around RainbowDash, Apple Jack and FlutteryShy and well all be able to find each other... Just look for the large crowed of people awwwwing in joy.

Edited by MadDoggyca
  • Brohoof 2

I always wanted a pony custom but they look very expensive and difficult to make. And I have zero skill in that area (I tried to make a scootaloo plushie once, oh lord).

(edited)

my super secret, I didn't make ether of these suits, they are (depending) on the size range form 445 to 510$, My first one was 455, my second one is 445, and the apple jack was 510ish

I may sell the fluttershy suit when Im down there ...

Edited by MadDoggyca

Lithuania is a bit of a stretch, to say the least laugh.png

Do they have any pony conventions in Lithuania? If not perhaps try and start one wink.png

I'll be there! Registered my badge at Everfree this weekend when I met with a few of the con staff, who I must add are really great people. Making a Poniverse dinner happen would be really fun - it was a real blast hanging out at Denny's with a few folks from the forums, and I'd love to do that again. :D

If this happens I will register, and will totally come to this, especially since I couldn't get to the BronyCon one. My plan would be to buy a one day pass so I'll just be in and out the same day. Which day do you have in mind?

If this happens I will register, and will totally come to this, especially since I couldn't get to the BronyCon one. My plan would be to buy a one day pass so I'll just be in and out the same day. Which day do you have in mind?

I plan to be there for both days, since the drive across town isn't too bad for me.

I plan to be there for both days, since the drive across town isn't too bad for me.

No no no what I mean is when would you be having the dinner? I can only come for one day so I don't want to miss out on it. ^^

No no no what I mean is when would you be having the dinner? I can only come for one day so I don't want to miss out on it. ^^

Ah, probably the evening of the 24th. People who are traveling in from farther away are more likely to stay for the night, so I think we have the best chance of catching everyone that way.

(edited)

Ah, probably the evening of the 24th. People who are traveling in from farther away are more likely to stay for the night, so I think we have the best chance of catching everyone that way.

Well you can pretty much count me being there, then. Saturday works best for me and still allows me Sunday to sleep in. :P I'll buy a ticket when I get home.

EDIT: I'm registered, so you can count me in too!

Edited by GeneralDirection

I will be there and I would be happy to meet up with some of you.  As mentioned in the original thread, I'm going there solo so picking up some traveling companions would be cool.

• Brohoof 4

I intend on being there both Saturday and Sunday. ;) I'll be going by the name Marcato though instead of Silver Marcato. :D

I haven't bought my pass yet, but I'm making money towards it. (Since I just spent $900 on music software.) There's no way I'm missing out on this convention in my backyard. :P

• Brohoof 1