Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

BronyCAN Meetup Thread

Norman

OP updated again. Anyways, we need to make some sort of arrangement for the meetup (time, location, call-sign etc.) or something of the sort at least.

(edited)

Looks like both rainbow Dash & flutterShy will be down in Vancouver this Augest. Will be meeting up with Apple  Jack

http://maddoggyca.deviantart.com/gallery/44066130

(Rainbow Dash)

http://maddoggyca.deviantart.com/gallery/44471850

(apple jack)

http://maddoggyca.deviantart.com/gallery/44950130

(Flutter Shy)

http://maddoggyca.deviantart.com/gallery/44957077

(Flutter Dash / Rainbow Shy)

Edited by MadDoggyca
  • Brohoof 1

OP updated again. Anyways, we need to make some sort of arrangement for the meetup (time, location, call-sign etc.) or something of the sort at least.

I don't know where anything is there so I wouldn't have the slightest clue as to where to meet haha :P.

I em the one and only Rainbow dash (BC, Canada) and my buddy is appleJack.. Who the mysterious Fluttershy is I even don't know yet i'll be finding out soon

Where you those two that I met at equestria girls in pg cineplex? I was the youngest Brony and I'm from pg!!

And btw even though I just joined the website and don't know ya'll that well x3 could I join your meet up? It's my first time going to a con and I am quite nervous.. It would be nicer to have some other bronies to hang with.

• 2 weeks later...

I would also like to add that I will be down there early on friday. I've never really been in the Vancouver area before so it would be a good opportunity to take a little look around before the convention starts.

• Brohoof 1

I would also like to add that I will be down there early on friday. I've never really been in the Vancouver area before so it would be a good opportunity to take a little look around before the convention starts.

Same here, we plan on going to check in on Friday in the afternoon. Might help out a little bit for setup but mostly just hanging out.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone, with BronyCAN only a week away i thought I would try to see what's going on with the loosely planned meetup/dinner thing we have going on here. I will be traveling by myself (I do have my forum username on my badge) and I've never been to a con  before so I'd like to know what's going on. :3 (not about the con itself, I already know what's going on...) Maybe we can decide on a place for dinner...?

Hey everyone, with BronyCAN only a week away i thought I would try to see what's going on with the loosely planned meetup/dinner thing we have going on here. I will be traveling by myself (I do have my forum username on my badge) and I've never been to a con  before so I'd like to know what's going on. :3 (not about the con itself, I already know what's going on...) Maybe we can decide on a place for dinner...?

I've been to a convention before at a hotel, but not a brony convention. I like the convenience of it being in the same place where you sleep as you can easily go to and from your room and the con. 

I myself have been hoping to meet up with a few bronies there and have some dinner with them. There are a few restaurants and eateries around which we could look into and I'm more than willing to pitch in some money for a pizza or whatnot. 

Perhaps we could do a group PM convo? I did this earlier with Feld0 and a few others for planning a little dinner meetup in Vancouver and it worked well. Also Skype works.

I know I will be taking the Greyhound and then Skytrain to the airport where I will be taking a shuttle to the hotel and should be there on Friday around 2/3pmish. I told some of the staff that I would be more then happy to help do some setup work and to get registration going on Friday so people can get in early. Other than that, I'm pretty much at the hotel where the convention is doing nothing.

I know Vancouver bronies are planning on doing dinner and such at various local restaurants but I'm not really affiliated with them and watching my pennies. I'd prefer to meetup with MLPForum locals and BronyCAN staff for that kind of stuff.

• Brohoof 1

Pizza's definitely good with me.

I'm going to Anime Revolution this weekend and happened to meet one of the staff for BronyCAN.  Chatted with him a bit, seems he doesn't use this forum though.  Still, it was cool.

I'm honestly more excited for this than the con I'm going to now; mostly because I'm more likely to be more social...and I'll meet Andrea Libman.

Edited by ErBoi
  • Brohoof 1

with What is the plan? Has anything been agreed on? Please answer back with any plans or decisions that have been made, the convention is tomorrow!

There is a dinner PM conversation going on about dinner...

So far the plan is, we will have dinner with the group and Feld0 at around 5/5:30pmish at Boston Pizza apparently.

So far the plan is, we will have dinner with the group and Feld0 at around 5/5:30pmish at Boston Pizza apparently.

Awesome. Sounds like a plan to me! I'll see if I can tag along with that if there's nothing that catches my eye at the time. It was nice to meet you btw.

Oops! Sorry I didn't see the PM conversation on my phone. If its on Saturday Im not exactly sure if Ill make it since the Cosplay Contest will still be happening.

Nice meeting you as well Land! You will probably see me again :P

Also I'll be walking around. Look for a guy wearing green/black plaid and a army messenger bag with a ton load of pony buttons and random pins. I'll also have glasses on. :P

I'm in the video game room right now. Been trying to find other mlpforums people, but I don't know what any of you look like.
I'm the tall kind of chubby guy with glasses. Wearing cargo pants and a black t-shirt with a weird pattern on it.
Hopefully I'll be spotted before supper time.

We all met up in the lobby before supper.  All's good now.  Hope to see you guys again tomorrow.  Especially if you wanna play some Smash.

Edited by ErBoi