Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Deceptive duality

Starstream

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry about not posting. I will either soon or tomorrow (Yea I know it's a fairly wide gap). Could someone sugest how to introduce my character into the RP? And also tell me where everypony is at the moment...

well I haven't seen any post other then You, Scribe and Myself for a while. So If we want to give this story closure, then I might have to take over. So shall we wait for the gm to return then?

Alright then. This is a hostile take over. Dark Is now in control. Do not fear I shall try to make this fun and dark as well.

*Dark Regal starts laughing behind me* 

Well perhaps some if you can fill me in what has already happened maybe I can help, I have a fair amount of experience when it comes to running a roleplay (and keeping it moving) though I admit I prefer not to have that responsibility put on me I can definitely be an advisor of sorts.

Edited by EquestrianScholar

@

Well we can try to get as far as we can before you leave. Besides what I had in plan is that all that is left standing before the truth Is Dark Regal. after that I would just finish wrapping this up and finish post could be made as i finish wrapping this up.

@@EquestrianScholar,

Sure.

Ponyville and most of equestrian is in shambles. Our group is... was... composed of pony that had survived the horrors of what ever had caused this horrible future. So far The group doesn't like Dark since he has a Twisted sense of humor and keeps belittling his group. 

Sadly he is there only guide to the depths of the Everfree Forest, so they had no choice but to follow him in to the forest.

Remember in episode 2 where Twilight and the group find like old towers and such when they find the elements of harmony? That is where Dark was leading them to.

Plus I thought about add a little thing about how Dark was somewhat the one to cause this... I know that is starting to make Dark sound Over important, But hey we need a villain, and dark is the only one who fits the part.

Edited by Snowy Storm

Oh, you mean the old Royal Castle in the Everfree forest where Celestia and Luna used to live with their parents? (taken from a Q&A with Lauren Faust)

Sure I know of where you speak of, though the distruction of Equestria and Ponyville is suprising.

Well perhaps you can tell me if Mythos Gray would fit in with the group (also there's the question of who I'll be switching characters with): http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/mythos-gray-main-setting-r1487

Edited by EquestrianScholar

@@EquestrianScholar

As far as I care I accept you and your Oc. Just need to check on the other two players and check how they are doing.

You could have your Oc just trailing the group since he saw them enter the forest and got curious about what they are doing.

Edited by Snowy Storm

Okay, I'm just going to put this here for clarity's sake because I've also gotten a few PMs about this and it seems to be popping up here too now. I have in no way, shape, or form abandoned the RP. There's a few reasons as to why my activity has been a bit sub-standard lately. The first and foremost relating to a lot of stuff going on in my personal life right now. I'll spare the details for those of you who aren't interested, suffice it to say that reasons range from relationship problems to work keeping me busy. The second most prominent reason for my inactivity is the fact that the vast majority of the posts happen while I'm asleep.

Anyway, I just wanted to make clear that I'm still trying to make posts but between my distracted state of mind and general fatigue I usually find that my posts are lacking in contributional value and therefor decide against posting it until I have something better to contribute. I still read everything that is posted, I just find it hard to mix myself in, Anyway, I'm very sorry for my lack of activity. I hope this clears some stuff up though.