Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Where would you settle if you have to leave your country?

aoEAF2FBvC0MIo2Q

(edited)

Most likely Canada.
The climate is similar to Finland, they have free healthcare, just like Finland, and it's one of the safest countries around. Or so I hear.

Edited by Sickman

I would say Canada, since in my opinion, it feels a lot like Australia, only with much colder winters. Probably in Vancouver. But honestly if I really did have to move, the USA would be the best choice since everyone I know is there. And I love San Francisco so I would be with the people I know and be in an awesome city!

I currently live in the USA. If I had to move to a different country, I'd probably choose Australia. Live near either Sydney or Cairns, can't decide.

I'd either move to the USA or to Finland. Reasons? America is awesome, I've had it with boring Europe plus every single cool thing is in America.

Finland because the education isn't as messed up as everywhere else and it makes actual sense. Plus it's Finland, number one most badass European country.

If by home country, you mean countries I'm a citizen of (US and Italy both in my case) then I'm already living outside either of those (UK) so no problem for me img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png

If I were to be exiled from the UK, on the other hand, I would move to Australia as I mean to move there myself in several years anyways. The place is warm, sunny, and the people from there are awesome. It's either that or the Scandinavian countries.

My dream would be to go to the US or Canada. As much as I love being here in the UK, it really does pale in comparison to said countries. 
It just sucks how hard it is to legally move to the States :/

Having been to both the US and Canada, I'm just wondering, do you really think so? O_o

France.

I'd love to visit France one day, it's such a lovely country. The people seem to be friendly and kind, the food looks absolutely amazing and the weather/scenery is astoundingly beautiful. I would either live in Paris, Orleans or Toulouse. All of those seem to be the best states in my opinion.

So yeah. France.

My avatar goes so well with this.

• Brohoof 1

I currently live in Ireland and If I had to choose another country to live in I'd definitely choose America. As for which city or state I'n not sure I'd have to do some research :)

Hey I wouldn't leave Sweden blush.png

Though, if I had to, I would probably move to USA because all cool things are there :0 Plus, every single awesome event is there too

• Brohoof 1

I'd head up north to Canada. Mostly because it just generally seems like a nice place, and I like cold weather. Plus, every Canadian on MLP Forums that I've talked to is awesome. So, what's not to like?

I would Probably move to Canada, far as I know theres a pretty high and reasonably affordable standard of living there. And of course free healthcare.

Otherwise maybe one of the Scandinavian countries such as Sweden or Norway.

I would probably settle in the UK or Canada since, I know something about both of those countries. So, it would be better if I went there. Australia and New Zealand are my other two choices.

Canada. Although I suppose I don't know a great deal about it, it's supposedly much more progressive than my state. Additionally, the climate would also be much more fitting for me. I like it cooler, and with less tornadoes. I wouldn't imagine there being too much of a culture change, either. I should be able to adapt, anyway.

My only other thoughts would be Western European countries.

Aside from those, I couldn't see myself living anywhere else. I've got to be somewhere at least somewhat progressive (so toss out a lot of the world with that), somewhere that isn't hot, and somewhere that has food I can eat (so... Toss out Asian countries with that. lol). Also, overall I think cultures like Asian ones would be way too hard for me to adapt to. I'm not meaning to devalue those cultures, I just don't think I would ever be able to adapt to live there.

• Brohoof 1

Russia. I'm one of the only ones that didn't say the US of A or frickin' Scandinavia :lol:

The language is similar, I'd befriend Putin and have crazy Slavic adventures.

#2 Montenegro, everyone understands me, Serb nation, and seaside. Perfect :catface:

#3 Republic of Srpska, especially Banja Luka or Šamac (where the Serbs at)

#4 Greece. Orthodox brothers! :D

#5 North Korea, just for shits and giggles, join the army and kill capitalist pigs

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I would probably choose to move to Canada if I had to leave the US. It's relatively close to me so moving wouldn't be a huge hassle. Plus all the people who live there are so nice (except for most French Canadians, although I have met a few nice ones). Free Healthcare is always a plus as well and the fact I am a huge hockey fan makes this a no brainer for me.

Other countries I've considered are The UK and Australia

Edited by Wonderbolt_Spitfire

If i had to leave the US where would i go, It would either be Sweden or Germany cause thats were my family originaly came from so why not

Scandinavia

Ha, that reminds me, Sweden is my third choice :D Because I really like Swedish music (Swedish death metal ftw). Oh, and my buddy Soundgarden is Swedish too.

lol y wud i leev amireca

But seriously, if I had to choose anyplace, it would be France. Mostly because i'm sure the clubs there are awesome. mlp-rscrunchy.png

I would like to go to Sweden, Norway, Finland, ect. Someplace that's cold (I hate warm weather: I was born in Minnesota lol) and also lively. I've been slowly learning about the culture of Sweden thanks to Ikea. I want to stay at the Ice Hotel they have there.

I would totally go to England. I just love guys with British accents. I also would love to ride the Farris wheel they have there. I also I would love to find the ally where Harry Potter was filmed that would be AMAZING.

• Brohoof 1

I would go to my home country, China. I would go there learn mandarin, experience communism, and learn crazy martial arts from old Chinese masters and not understand a word their saying.

I'd go to Canada. Hell, if I had the means to move out-of-country, I'd likely be living there now. It's a lot like the U.S.'s older, more mature brother.

Either Riga, Latvia, or somewhere in Russia. I love cold climates, I'm teaching myself Russian, and then other Slavic languages, and I'm fascinated by the history. The architecture is also pretty amazing to me.