Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

100 Ponies (Finished OC drawings)

KitKat

Omg, so sorry I was late to this, I just kinda missed out on it i guess I have no idea.

BUT WOW, was i missing out! Dude your an incredible artist! Seriously this is sooo adorable <3.

Words cannot express my love for this, its just magnificent! Beautiful awesome FREAKING ADORABLE :P.

Awesome, seriously awesome dude, thanks for doing this :D. I wish you good luck in your commissions career!

thank you so much, i'm glad that you like him as much as you do ^ ^ he was cute to me....so i had to make him one of the cutest ponies that ive ever SEEN!

• Brohoof 1

thank you so much, i'm glad that you like him as much as you do ^ ^ he was cute to me....so i had to make him one of the cutest ponies that ive ever SEEN!

No thank you, this drawing is awesome :D

And thanks, i'm glad you think my OC is so cute, that means alot :D, I spent alot of time on him, so it does mean alot :).

You made him super super cute seriously i just wanna hug him now <3.

Again thank you, and good luck!

(edited)

OKAY! I have done one. sorry it took so long, i've been busy with other things, which means that i havent been home a lot, and when i have been ive been cleaning ridiculously. 

img-1723377-1-hollyhock_by_katurkeyg-d6g

oh, and i drew a new picture of my oc. it needed to be updated.

my_oc_kitkat_by_katurkeyg-d6gdwyt.pngso....dang...cute.

Edited by KitKat
  • Brohoof 8

(edited)

I don't know if you saw my request already, but could you please do mine? I know I left a reply somewhere in your request thread...

@@KitKat

@~TwistedGenius~ 

I think I saw it, if you posted it in the thread, then I will get to it eventually, I have a lot of requests, so it's not that i didnt see it, or that i'm ignoring you, but i have a list and i'm going in the order of what people requested me first. I will add you to the list, just remember that i didnt forget you! I'm not like that, i have just been kind of busy lately =P

yep yep yep, i checked the list, and you're on it. you're right under OceanSapphire. So, don't fret, my friend. Your OC will be drawn, you just need patience!

Another one has been done! I wasnt given an image of a cutie mark, so yeah. I'm back  so I can finally make some progress.

img-1724752-1-starlight_sparkle_by_katur

sorry that it's a bit sloppy. me taking a break has given me a bit of a setback. So, now I'm going to be back to practicing. bleh...

another one! 

img-1724752-2-aiden_by_katurkeyg-d6h66y0

Edited by KitKat
  • Brohoof 6

I have finished another one before i pass out from....well, sleepiness. god, i really should give myself a bed time...heh

sky_coaster_by_katurkeyg-d6hhc4l.png

i drew from the updated version you gave me, so yeah....i hope you like it!

• Brohoof 5

I love him! Thankyou so much! I added you on deviantart. I am defiantly going to have a commission coming your way soon! Thakyou so much!

You're welcome, and thank you for the watch! I definitely need more of those ^ ^ He was fun to draw and I hope you come back to me soon for more!

• Brohoof 1

Another one! Sorry this took a bit of time, its raining insanely over here, and my apartment might flood Q_Q i dont think it will, but i have to prepare, right? 

anti_by_katurkeyg-d6huoow.png

he's playing video games just like you asked.

I finished another one, and now i have to make spaghetti. my roommate hates it, but i just LOVE the stuff. There's just something about noodles that makes me happy <3

stellarflare_by_katurkeyg-d6hv9cc.png

• Brohoof 5

WOW, could my OC, JTAC, (http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/jtac-r1290) be #81 in an elemental pose kinda like you did for ThunderDash up there but with Rain in the sky doing something fast? Also is this request or commission?

this is request, and if you could post this in my request thread that would be great, i think there's a link to it on one of these pages, its how i keep track of these things ^ ^ (i scroll down it when i wake up and see if i have more to do)

Well, for those of you who didnt see my livestream, this is what i did today:

meeting_his_match_by_katurkeyg-d6i28nk.pit didnt really turn out the way i wanted it...i'm kind of annoyed with it right now. maybe i'll improve it some other time.

• Brohoof 11

Where is your livestream. I'd like to learn to draw that way aswell... please. I would love to see the begin and the end. Let me know through personal message

Where is your livestream. I'd like to learn to draw that way aswell... please. I would love to see the begin and the end. Let me know through personal message

i usually post the link to my live stream right before i start drawing. Just check my status updates =P 

On a different note i might be getting an artist's table for ROTL con in colorado. yayyy!

Another one! Sorry this took a bit of time, its raining insanely over here, and my apartment might flood Q_Q i dont think it will, but i have to prepare, right? 

img-1743047-1-anti_by_katurkeyg-d6huoow.

he's playing video games just like you asked.

I finished another one, and now i have to make spaghetti. my roommate hates it, but i just LOVE the stuff. There's just something about noodles that makes me happy <3

stellarflare_by_katurkeyg-d6hv9cc.png

HOLY SNAP THAT'S SO AWESOME I'M GONNA BURST IN FLAMES AND THE EXPLODE AND FILL THE WORLD WITH AWESOME KITTIES THAT WILL THEN EXPLODE AND THROW CONFETTI AT PEOPLE :DDD

No seriously, it's that awesome. Thank you.

• Brohoof 1

dangit I adore your artstyle I was wondering if you're still taking requests (for some reason I thought that I requested you something since I posted in some 100 requests thread)

dangit I adore your artstyle I was wondering if you're still taking requests (for some reason I thought that I requested you something since I posted in some 100 requests thread)

Yes i am, there should be a link to it  on this page i think. this gets asked a lot...heh. If you cant find the link, just ask me for it. its also under the 100 tag i think. is there a way to check my profile for the posts?

ooo, mine is pretty close, I can't wait =D

Thanks so much for doing these, they have been awesome so far!

Can't wait to see what it looks like!

ooohhhhohohohohoh i have special plans for your OC my friend. just so you know, i have played every single ace attorney game there is, except for the edgeworth one...got kind of bored with that, plus i didnt like how you could walk around...

Awesome work as always! Can't wait to see what you've done with my OC! But hey, don't rush it, you can't rush something like art, now can you? :P

you can always rush art, what do you think doodles are? haha

this is your thread URL

http://mlpforums.com/topic/66002-100-ponies-drawing-ocs-for-free

Yes i am, there should be a link to it  on this page i think. this gets asked a lot...heh. If you cant find the link, just ask me for it. its also under the 100 tag i think. is there a way to check my profile for the posts?

JIKES! you apparently still have slots open (yay)

--- 

alright I would like my OC's Rexus and Motion Spark drawn in your style. For Rexus you can make him look like he's planning something  bad, that's his usual expression and for Motion, him being cute I dunno XD...it's up to you. Could you please please please do it? D:>

refs

Rexus http://fav.me/d65ksxm

Motion http://sta.sh/01b37mx33znh

Another one finished at an obscene time =w= gosh, i really need to learn how to sleep. no wonder my mother never let me stay up very late. 

here he is!

lowline_thrash_by_katurkeyg-d6i8bt4.pngpretty pretty. yay! got nothing more to say :D

• Brohoof 4

Another one finished at an obscene time =w= gosh, i really need to learn how to sleep. no wonder my mother never let me stay up very late. 

here he is!

img-1751595-1-lowline_thrash_by_katurkeypretty pretty. yay! got nothing more to say :D

It's...it's...BEAUTIFUL. :wub:

Thank you, thank you, thank you so much! You did an amazing job with this - your style is positively awesome. And extra thanks for going the extra mile to make such an epic background! :D

It's...it's...BEAUTIFUL. :wub:

Thank you, thank you, thank you so much! You did an amazing job with this - your style is positively awesome. And extra thanks for going the extra mile to make such an epic background! :D

youre welcome ^ ^ I felt like throwing in a sunset since i havent drawn one in awhile. Drawing skies is always fun :D I'm glad that you like it!