Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Brony camping trip!

Keypassion

Suggestions, and sign up are here. We'll need funding, planning and chaperones.

Chaperones or people who would act like a "guide" of sorts so those that have no clue what to do, don't kill themselves.

I would say we go to either Yellowstone National Park or the mountains outside of Seattle Washington. Those are the only places I've ever actually camped, and I totally loved it there. I probably wouldn't be able to make it though :( . (stupid high gas prices and gas hogging vehicle :angry: ) Maybe by next year if we do it again I'll have a smaller vehicle with better mileage. Edited by super muffin derpy506

btw i have 6 years outdoor camping experience 2 years as a national park guide and a whole bnch of hunting fishing luxury camping experience

EMT, Security, First Aid, wildlife rescue, and wildlife first aid certified

Count me in on this camping trip. I'll provide the illegal stuff (you know what I mean) and we'll need an adult to provide us the booze.

I assumed most of us were adults, or was I wrong to think that?

• Brohoof 1

This would be so awesome, meeting my friends and camping all at the same time! :D

I love to camp, but I am also a silly city-slicker so I wouldn't be a big help.

If this ever does get fleshed out I could never guarantee my ability to go though, either due to distance or my mother's worrying about meeting internet friends offline.

Edited by Guest