Sign in to follow this  
Naught Important

Outside of Canterlot High?

I only just realized something.

Since the ruler of an entire land is now only a director for a school, who does lead the land that the equestrian humans live in? Is there some sort of president or king for the land? Also, is the land's name still "Equestria?" What is the name of the town the school is in? There are so many things that can be asked about what may or may not be outside of Canterlot High.

When one only reveals a minuscule amount of information in a new dimension, I have to wonder what else there is.

What do you think?

well we do know there is the human equivalent of sugar cube corner and Carousel Boutique though I doubt Rarity owns it being a high school student in that world

Who knows, there probably is a town that resembles ponyville, everfree forest, sweet aple acres ect. I didn't see a doppelganger of princess cadence, so she might be a a mayor of some town. The movie was just a spin off with possible outcomes only limited to our imaginations.

That's the thing about this movie. If the human world were just an alternate universe to Ponyville, then what about the outside world? Would Rarity just be an apprentice to a boutique shop? Why isn't Pinkie Pie an apprentice with the human Cakes? Man that's a lot of alternatives going on... if only we knew the world outside of a high school... Come to think of it, Twilight didn't really know about the real world... she only knew about high school life. That must really suck.