Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning 'Neath the Chestnut Tree (Horror/Fantasy) (Searching)

HigurSan

I'm considering the possibility of starting this roleplay on Monday, whether any new members decide to join or not.

Sounds good to me! I'll be free everyday up to five EST time and then free again at seven forty-ish. (Note: All times are approximated.)

I'd like it if the RP started; if anypony else wants to join, you can leave the RP open and they can join after it starts.

Sounds like a really good.

@@Shawn Parks,

You are... accepted I suppose. But this comes with a warning: This is not a 'beginner's' roleplay. I am very happy to help with any questions you might have, but this roleplay was originally intended to people that have a bit of experience.

Others:

The roleplay will start on monday.

The roleplay will start on monday.

Sounds good, but as a heads up, I won't be on til later for this week. Due to vacation. I'll still be on, but not for most of the day. Shouldn't affect anything too much.

@@Shawn Parks,

You are... accepted I suppose. But this comes with a warning: This is not a 'beginner's' roleplay. I am very happy to help with any questions you might have, but this roleplay was originally intended to people that have a bit of experience.

I don't have to play.  I don't want to bring the quality of the game down for the experienced players. 

(edited)

@@Shawn Parks,

To clarify: I would love for you to take part, I'm just letting you know. Some people get a little thrown off with their first rp (I certainly was.)

The thread is up! The OP is going to be a little long, but please bare with it as it outlines a good bit about Germaneigh (new name spelling) and the setting it is placed in!

http://mlpforums.com/topic/66724-neath-the-chestnut-tree-mature/#entry1655629

Edited by Higurashi
  • Brohoof 1

May I sign up, or are places now closed? If not, then would a carnivore pony be all right to use, or do you seek more "normal" characters?

Fun fact: I am actually in Germany right now, LOL.

• Brohoof 1

Watching. Always watching. The pony known in tales for the youngsters as the Questioner was watching, as always. Watching for one who may need help from his trove of knowledge. Watching for information to add to the collection. Few know of his true existence. He prefers it that way.

Dude, you can't just join the roleplay without asking. You're supposed to apply in the OOC thread (this one) first. Your character doesn't sound like he'd fit in this roleplay very well anyway, but it's up to Higurashi.

@,

• Brohoof 1

May I sign up, or are places now closed? If not, then would a carnivore pony be all right to use, or do you seek more "normal" characters?

Fun fact: I am actually in Germany right now, LOL.

We do still have room.  Just letting you know that right now.  I think a carnivore pony sounds very interesting.  You'll have to wait for the owner of the rp.

(edited)

Dude, you can't just join the roleplay without asking. You're supposed to apply in the OOC thread (this one) first. Your character doesn't sound like he'd fit in this roleplay very well anyway, but it's up to Higurashi.

@,

Ooops, sorry, forgot that bit. And your right, he doesnt fit. Is there away to remove the post so as not to clog up the thread? Edited by Questioner
  • Brohoof 1

Ooops, sorry, forgot that bit. And your right, he doesnt fit. Is there away to remove the post so as not to clog up the thread?

Just report your post asking for it to be removed. You won't get any vios, of course. Though you might want to offer the mods cake in return. Just in case.

@,[/quote

Ooops, sorry, forgot that bit. And your right, he doesnt fit. Is there away to remove the post so as not to clog up the thread?

No prob. Unfortunately no, you can't outright remove posts. Just leave it alone and we'll ignore it.

Oh good Gallifrey! Sorry I couldn't post all of this morning... I woke up late and I had to take a shower and then try and memorize songs for the play I'm in and then of course go to rehearsals.

If you guys think it's too late for me to still make my first post and join in, then of course I'll bow out. I hope it's not too late!

I'm sure it's not too late yet.  You're not the only one to not post yet and it's still open for joining.

I already joined. I just wanted to check and everything because I didn't want to like, interrupt right in the middle.

Thanks though! :D  :wub:

@,

There are still... six character spots open I do believe, though eventually I will have to stop accepting new ponies, because there would be no way to work them in after a number of events occur.

• Brohoof 1

Hullo! I hope it isn't too late to join.

Username: Demosthenes

Character Link: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/scorpio-r3921

Do you understand that this is a violent, scary, and brutal roleplay: Eeyup.

Tell me the most zany horror concept you can come up with: Okay. Here goes.

So there is a breed of worm that can control the bodies of other creatures. They lay their eggs in the minds of the dead, causing them to rise out of the soil and become "zombies." These "zombies" will go into the world and, as long as they are able to move, murder other beings and allow the parasite worms to invade its body and spread until every being is under their control.

or...

there is a man who can enter people's dreams and alter their minds and twist them so that they slowly become insane...

I'm not sure if Scorpio will fit into this roleplay, though.

(edited)

Username:Snowy Storm

Character Link: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/regal-goes-by-dark-r3869

Do you understand that this is a violent, scary, and brutal roleplay: Yes

Tell me the most zany horror concept you can come up with:

You are sitting alone in your house alone with no one around. All you hear is your heartbeat. Hands covered in a black and red liquid. you began to smear it against the walls until you finally regain your sanity. You do not remember what happened nor what you have done, but you have a clue to what happen when you see your mother stuffed in the oven and your father hanging in pieces as a chandler over you. Unable to deal with the horror you began to claw at your throat trying to punish yourself with a slow and painful death. As you feel death coming, you look around and see a mirror. What you see will haunt you... even in death.

Edited by Snowy Storm

(edited)

@,

Not really, A friend of mine and me were looking a pony generator because we wanted to do a sombra RP. So no, I made this image from the generator. 

P.S I've gone over some of the rp should I just randomly add my self into the story so is there something you want me to do?

One last thing I loved that anime!

Edited by Snowy Storm

@@Snowy Storm,

References ftw! It isn't really that hard to insert yourself at this point. More than likely your character will have been in the city, so just post what they've done for the day and maybe their reaction to the speech/fireworks.

(edited)

@,

Username: Arthüs Frülich

Character Link:http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/arthüs-fürlich-r3918

Do you understand that this is a violent, scary, and brutal roleplay: Yeh

Tell me the most zany horror concept you can come up with: A man who has been hurt badly by a women he loves. And is so emotionally distressed. He pays scientists to develop gloves that will rip his emotions out of him. The scientist make the gloves and start the procedure. But all asudden the gloves pull out a dark liquid. That attacks the scientist. The scientist is on his knees covered in the liquid. And then his eyes turn a dark purple and turn too ash. Then his skin starts to crack. While the dark liquid sinks in. And then the scientist is no longer himself and grabs another scientist. And then the mutated scientist makes long sharp knifes come out of the top of the gloves and shoots it into the grabbed scientists head. Dark liquid quickly covers his body. The man screams while he is desentergrated. And then the dark liquid turns into a red substance and the mutated scientist sticks one of the knifes into the red substance and licks it. While chuckling

Edited by Scooter

@,

Wow, this roleplay seems to attract the outcasts and oddballs of pony society now doesn't it?

For you in particular, one thing stand in your way off acceptance. While, yes, this is a roleplay set in Germany's ponyesque counterpart, and I will be using a few bits of German language here and there I am not familiar with the vocabulary for the most part. Is 'Arthüs Frülich' a name in German? (Such as Adam Jones in English). Or is it more like the Elemental/Item/Weather names of ponies? (Like Twilight Sparkle)

• Brohoof 1

@,

So, if there's room...I'd love to add another OC (whom I just made last night)

But this is getting allot of attention, so I wont hold a spot if someone else wants it.

Username: Fire Sky

Character Link: Violet Strike (She's a snake pony so I understand if you would want to leave her out...)

@,

Wow, this roleplay seems to attract the outcasts and oddballs of pony society now doesn't it?

For you in particular, one thing stand in your way off acceptance. While, yes, this is a roleplay set in Germany's ponyesque counterpart, and I will be using a few bits of German language here and there I am not familiar with the vocabulary for the most part. Is 'Arthüs Frülich' a name in German? (Such as Adam Jones in English). Or is it more like the Elemental/Item/Weather names of ponies? (Like Twilight Sparkle)

@,

Yes, that's his name. He has a backstory in ManeFürt his father did some bad thing as you've probably read that I assume?