Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning 'Neath the Chestnut Tree (Horror/Fantasy) (Searching)

HigurSan

@,

I understand that it is his name. I was asking where you were drawing the name from. My character, Steeleye Sungazer for instance, is a name that involves several different parts of his history and personality. That is the kind of model generally used around here rather than names such as: Bob, Frank, Nate, or Stewie.

@,

I understand that it is his name. I was asking where you were drawing the name from. My character, Steeleye Sungazer for instance, is a name that involves several different parts of his history and personality. That is the kind of model generally used around here rather than names such as: Bob, Frank, Nate, or Stewie.

@,

There's no true reasoning for his name either then he's a hunter. His father had the name "Antön The Defield" but that was about it.

(edited)

This looks pretty cool.

Username: TheSonicAlicorn

Character link: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/blossom-r3254

Tell me the most zany horror concept you can come up with: Um... what about being stuck in the middle of a gory version of pink elephants on parade (that one freak fest of a scene in Dumbo) but you're not drunk? Don't ask me how I thought of that. Honestly, I don't know.

By the way, if you still need a mod, I'd be happy to take the job.

Edited by TheSonicAlicorn

Er, you can choose between the two OCs I'll put up... or both. Both is fine by me... Your choice.

Username:Silent Dawn

Character Link:Either Broken Cloud or an OC I'm in the process of making. Click the name.

Do you understand that this is a violent, scary, and brutal roleplay:Yup.

Tell me the most zany horror concept you can come up with:A contagious disease that subjects the infected to nightmares with haunting voices, and the nightmares subject them to their worst fears. Slowly, the nightmares start to seep into the pony's mind when awake, and eventually, whatever they see in their nightmare haunts them during the day as well. It's a constant horrifying hell for them.

@

I posted an application. If you've made it private then i'm sorry for the misunderstanding and I'll leave. If you haven't then... Yeah. The other pony is in the process of being created.

@,

The dark crazy thing is my character Thing (Who I would be happy to add if you're looking for evil things to do evil evil stuff and stuff...)

So, I mentioned that earlier and thought I would bring it up again to see if you would be interested in letting me mess around with "it"
Thing is allot like Discord...it just likes messing around but its much more into killing and just general grimdark evil stuff.
I just thought I would bring it up again to see if you were interested.

@,

I'm cool with it so long as you follow these couple of rules:

-He can't transfer bodies. Meaning he's stuck with Forest.

-He's restricted to the boundaries of physics. He can alter his own form, as many blades and poisons as you like. (Nothing airborne however.) And he can't phase through walls.

-You keep killing characters to a minimum. (Thats my job. And you'll have to ask them first anyways.)

-The NPC population is not infinite. I'ma say around 4000-5000 maximum. Meaning don't slaughter twenty each post. Just use good judgement.

You cool?

@,

I'm cool with it so long as you follow these couple of rules:

-He can't transfer bodies. Meaning he's stuck with Forest.

-He's restricted to the boundaries of physics. He can alter his own form, as many blades and poisons as you like. (Nothing airborne however.) And he can't phase through walls.

-You keep killing characters to a minimum. (Thats my job. And you'll have to ask them first anyways.)

-The NPC population is not infinite. I'ma say around 4000-5000 maximum. Meaning don't slaughter twenty each post. Just use good judgement.

You cool?

Everything sounds fine...except for the part where you say It is stuck with forest...it has its own form but it chooses to enter the bodies of Ponies its killed to speak and to stay hidden.

It can only enter ponies bodies if they're dead...and it wont go around killing willy nilly...like I said, it enjoys just messing with the minds of whoever it chooses.

I was just offering to see if you were interested in having an evil OC in the RP to...well, be evil.

@,

Aight'. I'm good with that. Go forth and slaughter.... or not. Frankly I don't know what you'll do.

Oh nooothing muuuuuuch...well, just a bunch of super gross evil gory scaring the OC's stuff.

How do you think I should introduce Thing into the RP? And do you think we should some how tie it into the original plot for the RP Or just kinda have it be...some crazy evil thing that had been living in the sewers...

• 2 weeks later...

((Time skip to morning? I think that'd be good to get things on the road. I've noticed people haven't been posting in a while... (Don't mind these following sentences and words, just filling the character limit: flapjack ice cream nomnomnom I have nothing else to say...)))

I agree with this. We should time skip until morning, or at the very least, you should intervene in some way as DM, Higurashi. Also, Alicorn, if you want to make OOC posts, you should do it here instead of in the actual roleplay for many reasons, one of which is the lower character limit.

Ta-da! here is Sweet Symphony, my other OC. between whatever's gonna happen and her schizophrenia, she'll be a mess.

I was gonna enter an evil OC but meh... I'll be making an evil OC soon for my RP but she's not that scary... she kills with poison, not weapons. Meh

@

Yeah, normally I would post it in OOC, but.. wait, why didn't I post it in OOC again? Oops. I was being a little lazy - I was looking at the RP and I didn't want to bother going into OOC to post. Sorry. I come to OOC for that kind of thing normally, though.

Username: Monsieur Buttmad (subject to change)

Character Link: Yes

Do you understand that this is a violent, scary, and brutal roleplay: dis gon b gud

Tell me the most zany horror concept you can come up with: A motel run by Jason, managed by Freddy, with Chuckie as a busboy and Hannibal Lector as the cook! (that would be very zany. It would be fun to just watch the personalities bounce off each other.)

This is Silent Dawn by the way, I signed up with Broken Cloud on the 3rd page.

Username:Mint Drop

Character Link: Broken Cloud and Sweet Symphony

Do you understand that this is a violent, scary, and brutal roleplay:Yup.

Tell me the most zany horror concept you can come up with:A contagious disease that subjects the infected to nightmares with haunting voices, and the nightmares subject them to their worst fears. Slowly, the nightmares start to seep into the pony's mind when awake, and eventually, whatever they see in their nightmare haunts them during the day as well. It's a constant horrifying hell for them.

@, @@Mint Drop,

Yeah, y'all should be fine.

On a side note: Fire-arms are going to be rather simple affairs. They won't be much past flintlock stage. (Which is still pushing it for Equestria.) Maybe some single shot rifles.