Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Hotel Room-Share Thread!

Silvershock

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yikes, I understand trusting each pony is important, but aren't there any other brony here who finds this kind of dangerous? More specifically.. Dangerous for females? (I'm dfab so I'm also including myself) I mean, I'm not going to a con anytime soon, but idk if I ever do wanna room with anyone I think thatd be scary. xD

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hey guys just a quick update i got one spot available in my room

Yikes, I understand trusting each pony is important, but aren't there any other brony here who finds this kind of dangerous? More specifically.. Dangerous for females? (I'm dfab so I'm also including myself) I mean, I'm not going to a con anytime soon, but idk if I ever do wanna room with anyone I think thatd be scary. xD

not really cuz ive because you chat with the people first and get to know them plus we are all bronys so we support each other

• 4 weeks later...

I was trying to book a room today, but found that the hotel is sold out. Would anyone be willing to share a room with me? I will gladly split the cost and even throw in a little thank you gift.

Send me a PM if you can help me out.

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Hello!!

We have a spot or two open in the mane hotel!   ^_^ <3 I am a vendor and I keep a clean room with 1 other!

The dates are Arrival on Thursday and Exiting on Sunday- perfect for the "I want to see it all!" stay!

You'll be rooming with happy friendly people, who are humorous and fun! We are always open to those who are all vendors, artists, first timers, staffer experienced or veterans.
If you are interested please PM for further details!

Edited by Sailor Fluttershy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Hello everyone. I've got a friend of mine looking for a room, so if anyone is looking to share their room for BronyCAN year, please send me a PM on the forums here. Thanks!