Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What did you do with your day?

Mare in the Moon

I was looking around, and I didnt find a topic like this yet (If there is, my bad for not looking hard enough, and let me know where it is).

I figured why not make a topic where people could share what they did during the course of their days with everypony. A Place to Vent. Etc. (Specifically the day you are posting the message.)

As for me,

-I got woken up really early by a friend knocking on my door. I had a shortage of food, so I ate some bread and took a Multivitamin.... Then we Ran to Lakewood. This took about an hour (of NONSTOP running)

Heres a map of the running route

-We took the bus back to Golden, where we took another bus up to a friend's apartment building, where we met up with 3 other friends and my first mentioned friend's 2 brothers. We just sat around and talked about nonsense. This was where I finally told all of my friends for the first time about being a Brony, which sparked an hour long conversation about it.

-Went to the gym for an hour: Did Curls, Benchpress, some Squats, Pullups and SkullCrunchers.

-Came home and Played some Zombies, with Progressive Pushups (1 Pushup on Round 1, 2 on round 2, 3 on round 3, etc.) Got to round 26 on the map FIVE (326 pushups)

-Friends left. I came here, posted a little, listened to some music (still doing so) Talked to my girlfriend on messenger for V-Day (She lives in Mexico, so we only get to talk online. It sucks, but its how it has to be)

And now I am tired out, and I am just gonna watch some MLP eps and see if I can post anything else before I crash (probobly not for a few hours though...)

Edited by NovaBioField

I have winter holidays so I woke up like 1 hour ago, played The Binding of Isaac with my brother and now I'm eating breakfast, drinking tea and reading the forums and morning news :)

Woke up and chatted with people for a little while before heading into town with my brother to do groceries for one of our neighbors. Got home, helped him online for a while, then I came back to the house and cracked open one of my textbooks to get some homework done (GNS3, coding virtual Cisco 3660 routers using the console. lots of fun).

And that's about it.

Edited by CadenceAndCascade

Woke up, ate, went to school.

I spent the whole day trolling lmao. There's a kid named William in my 6th period, but he's a jerk and was getting on my nerves...so, since he's a perv and he's practically obsessed with fishing, I had a whole hour of hearing "I swear, if you don't stop, I'm gonna murder you." You'll never guess what I was telling him. :P

Aahh...and I wasn't being mean, I just screw with people a lot.

I'm gonna print out a giant troll face, cut it out, make eye holes, and tape it to my face. Then go to school tomorrow like that.

I woke up (like a boss), and got ready for work (like a boss). Did my shift (like a boss) and then I came back home (like a boss). I proceeded to take a reeeeeaaaalllly long nap (like a boss), and then I woke with a tremendous headache (like a boss). I drove to the local grocery store (like a boss) and bought food for dinner (Like a boss). Drove back home (like a boss), and made kielbasa stir fry (like a boss).

And now I am eating said stir fry, much like a boss.

:D

I woke up. Went to campus and got to talk to an friend that used to go there for a while. Then I had band, which was fun today. Then I got to talk to another friend afterward, and then I went home - that's my day.

I presented about how the American Dream can be understood through the use of a treadmill! :D

LETS ASK THE MAGIC CONCH SHELL:

"Nothing."

If it counts, I scared the crap out of Rose, made him super guilty, then got away with it.

Today wasn't to dissimilar from an average day in my life. The only major difference is I over heard a conversation in 7th period in which someone said "Did you know there a guys that watch my little pony?", and I couldn't help but go over and join in.

I have had to deal with my boyfriend being extremely angry because he's had enough of his dad's crap... and I can understand why... but I just have no idea how to deal with his anger and the fact that he might do something stupid is getting on my nerves and concerning me. Although his dad just did say something rather... well, infuriating just now, so my understanding is back. He probably won't do anything stupid anyway.

Just gah though. I mean, I had to cancel my therapy appointment today so that we could have enough money for me to go and see him, and guess what? He can't see me because of his stupid family. So we have to wait another week, and that's why he's angry. This happens rather often. His family likes to ruin things between us. So again, I can understand why. I mean, I'm pissed off too. I just wasted a therapy day... for absolutely nothing. And now I have to wait two weeks for the next appointment. I've been getting really stressed out lately, so I could've used that.

Other than that, I finally got my requested information from a college I was looking into. My mom apparently really likes it... and I'm now attempting to finish up a pony I've been trying to draw. Also gonna play some FFX today too. Oh and I modded a little in RP World.

Yeah, my life's boring.

I woke up, nudged my mouse to check the time and my downloads, decided it was too early to be up and my downloads weren't done anyways, so I went back to sleep. Woke up again, repeated nudging of mouse to check time/downloads, decided it was a perfectly reasonable time to be awake, logged into everything and opened browser while I went to make myself some breakfast. Had oatmeal and a cup of peach tea, was delicious. Spent a few hours on the computer, then decided to lay down for a bit because people had given me a headache. Napped, woke up again, checked downloads which I'm starting to suspect will never be done, skipped lunch because lazy, did some writing, now I'm posting this while I wait on dinner to get here.

This has been an average day in the life of Aenrhien, brought to you by boredom.

• 3 years later...

-Ate about 3 meals today, lots of tea, hardly no water consumed.

-Stayed up 20+ hours (still going).

-Skype video chatted for ~5 hours.

-Bathroom about 3 times (I'm pretty literal aren't I?).

-Played Naruto Revolutions and kicked COM butt!

-Looked outside the window only two or three times, never went outside.

832400__safe_princess+luna_princess+cele