Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What did you do with your day?

Mare in the Moon

what did i do got had breakfast when of to school 1st hour explained what i did in my week and then had computer class got back and then teacher explained about slavery and after explained more about it and then talked about soul food etc that we would be cooking at this friday had lunch did some more stuff and got home at 2:40pm and here i'am right now relaxing

Edited by detirotbrony89

Talked to friends, posted on the pokemon forum I go on, listened to my metal stuff (<3)... Oh and I also reblogged some stuff of Kazuki from SCREW on tumblr. He's so cute and he's my adorable little puppy dog! I mean just look at this cuteness:

tumblr_nblux1wmYU1rtra8ho1_400.gif

So yeah... that was my day today. :D

Went to school, didn't really achieve any of my goals today but hopefully I can tomorrow. Came home and made french toast and grubbed out and watched an episode of FiW, then I browsed derpibooru for longer than I wanted to. Bout to go work out and see where my night takes me.

Let's see...

• I played Grand Theft Auto V for an hour or two.
  • I watched half of Season 3 of the Legend of Korra.
  • I finally got around to reading "The Promise" (Avatar: The Last Airbender Comic)
  • I spent an hour trying to make a Russian Empire in Civ V, which ultimately failed since every single neighbor of mine declared war on me on the same turn. 
  • I'm pretty sure I fit an hour-ish nap in there somewhere, 
  • The rest of the day was wasted aimlessly browsing the internet. 

I got up after about 7 hrs of sleep. Tried to grab my alarm from atop my nightstand. I sleep in a bunk, so I grab it and then it slips and falls in the nook between my bed, my nightstand & a shelf. Changed to an interesting song upon impact. 

http://youtu.be/KDLDzpPQ4tc

Classic tune, yet heavier & faster than the usual oldies stations my alarm drifts too. 

Did my usual routine. Get dressed for work, take a long time washing up & brushing my teeth. Cook some of last night's pizza for breakfast. Take some for lunch at work. Try to start my truck. Wont start in this cold. Take the parents Kia instead. End up being late. Only two minutes. But still a little frustrating.

Bagged groceries all day. Tried to turn my brain off. Ignore the generic oldies pop music. Get annoyed whenever the ask for paper, paper in plastic or hand me their own cloth bags. They're all so much more difficult to work with than just plastic. Hide my nametag behind my ponytail, cause I find it rude and creepy that customers, total strangers, talk to me on a first name basis like we know each other.

Was gonna do a little shopping. Pick up more of a new flavor of milk: S'mores flavor! It's so good. Turns out we're not carrying it anymore. Dafuq dudes? Argue w/ my bro about buying one of those big cookies. I wanted the one w/ the most forsting. He bought one w/ less, because it was fresher. It's one day difference, seriously?

Now I'm home. Got my mail. Looks like I got some health insurance stuff to fill out. I was on FB. I went to my usual pro-wrestling group. Found the results of last night's PPV. Most were unsurprising. Found out that my least favorite wrestler came back, a guy a lot of people like, but I hate with a passion because of how boring, uncharismatic & unprofessional he is. So I detailed a post asking what his appeal was.  See how that turns out. 

Now I'm here. 

Probably gonna watch WWE raw. Post PPV episodes are a little more entertaining than most. I fast forward through 1/3 the show anyways. 

After that I'll probably hit Fimfiction. Got around 600 stories in my read later box. Maybe hit up Furaffinity, continue to establish a rapport around those parts. 

At least I don't have to work tomorrow. 

-woke up and was annoyed that my school didn't get cancelled.

-went to school and did pretty much nothing except talk and in one class flirt like a totally awkward idiot with this one dude thats caught my eye.

-played pokemon for like 4 hours before getting bored.

Edited by Cupcakes14
  • Brohoof 2

woke up after sleeping for 2 hours and almost missed my alarm for work since I was still half asleep and hallucinating, was out the door 15 minutes later for work, after which I played Hyrule Warriors for a bit and now I'm here

Today my AP Animal science class took a trip to our school's farm and we performed some ultrasounds on sheep.

Today I slept until 2:00pm, said hello to my visiting relatives, had a doughnut, and now i'm going back to sleep!

So, i got outta bed today ~ 07:45

The first i did:

I clopped.

I clopped hard.

After that i started my computer, looking arould on some websites, playing a bit minecraft, and go down in my basement, playing GTA V Online on my Xbox 360.

Apparently my best friend came Online, i was pretty surprised, since he was mad at me the evening before. But turns out everything was okay again and we played a bit.

Later on, mine and his family went down, for a nice dinner. When we were home again i did some maths, but i had problems with it, so i decided to ask the teacher tomorrow. I then proceeded to play TF2 with my friend and i started my server and the virtual machine on it. And so proceeded to play tf2 until 19:30, i then prepared for my school presentation tomorrow. When i was done, i shut down the virtual machine, shut down the server. Disabled our internet, re-enabled it again, prepared everthing for school tomorrow, and went to bed 21:45, writing this text. At 22:00 i went to sleep.

I didn't post yesterday so... I want to share this. Well, yesterday... I went to the renaissance festival. It was all in goof fun. I got a few neat things there. I come home then. Well, not long after I came home did I start crying. Why? Because PelleK decided it was okay to be an ass for no reason at all. Here is a guy I poured out my damn heart and soul to about he helped me and why he was my hero. He decides to pull a stunt like this. See, I'm always the first or second person to comment on his tweets. He'll go on favoriting sprees every now and then and like the first five posts ore whatever posts he can. You know what the guy does? SKIPS OVER MY TWEET AND REFUSES TO NOT FAVORITE IT. I know because I saw it. I saw that he favorited every one of those five or so tweets EXCEPT FOR MINE. So yeah, I cried so hard that I couldn't breathe. This is the guy that I looked up to. The guy I cherished more than life itself... just... ugh...

So now, today, I'm basically just trying to get on with my life with my Gotcharocka boys. These guys are the only people I have to keep me from freaking out and crying again. I just don't know what happened. PelleK ALWAYS favorites my tweets during his favoriting sprees. ALWAYS. Believe me, I thought of every possible explanation, and none of them make sense. It just breaks my heart so much. I almost cut myself because of him. I know it might be drastic but... whatever. -___-

Went out with my friends! Got to see their horsies (which I haven't seen in a long time! D: )! Watched them play violent video games (ew) and then watched a little Orange is the New Black. Which I've already seen in its entirety. lol

• 1 year later...

I woke up, got dressed, studied for my final, played Pokemon, did my final, walk all the way to a pizza place and spent too much money, went to the coffee shop next to it and bought coconut iced tea, went to work, washed dishes...

Now I am home...I ate a hot dog and now I am trying to study...

Woke up, found out everyone ditched for going hiking, managed to drag my mother and the dog out for a hike. (Not sure who was more tired.) Found out my bro needs surgery to fix the plates in his hands, aparently the screws are loose (Like we didnt know he had a few screws loose ;)) Went by my father's and my best freinds graves, drove around my hometown to see how it changed, than came home and played overwatch for like 5 hours. XD 

All and all it was an amazing and fun day gotta say i got nothing to complain about. 

Well I go to school, someone yesterday was pretending to be a hardcore brony for a joke, I can only wonder what the teachers thought of him when he started watching mlp on his phone

I also went to the gym and had some canned food, not really to interesting XP

(edited)

Went to school, had a day where I learnt about what subjects I can pick for Year 11 and 12, came home, computer. I'm now contemplating what subjects I should choose.

Edited by Holiday