Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What did you do with your day?

Mare in the Moon

I woke up, watched some TV, got dressed and went to work, went food shopping after work, browsed the forum, watched some YouTube videos, read some fanfiction, and played Overwatch on my PlayStation 4.  

I worked a bit on my Chronicles of Elyria fanfic, I try to write as much of a fanfic as possible so I can upload bits of it without worrying about not having anything written yet.

I actually sat in front of the computer for almost the whole day.  :wau: Another day gloriously wasted. At least I was doing some reading too, because blogs about paranormal stuff are too addictive.

Started relearning piano. Played around on oboe. Freaked out about proficiency tests, work, and my medical issues.

At least I managed to start relearning the piano. It was...terrible. And I was reminded of things I totally wanted to get to forget forever, like those blasted waltz accompaniment chords.

Well:

- I was awake watching YouTube until 04:30 when I finally decided to sleep.

- I woke up at 14:00, no one was home.

- Had brunch (3 bowls of cereal and honey toast).

- Had a shower.

- Started playing videogames and browsing this forum at the same time.

- Still doing ^that^.

Well,

• I woke up at around 4:00 AM.
  • Played some video games for a bit.
  • Took a shower
  • Had some breakfast.
  • Watched TV with my mom after she woke up.
  • Had some leftover pizza for lunch.
  • Binged some MLP for a few hours.
  • Had dinner.
  • Cleaned my bedroom and the bathroom.
  • Watched some more TV until my mom went to sleep.
  • And here I am now, listening to music while talking on the forums.

Woke up at 6am.

Dressed for school and packed books.

Drunk tea.

Caught the bus to the station and then another bus to school.

Started off with homeroom.

Went to period 1, chemistry.

Period 2, religion. (I go to a Catholic school so it's compulsory to do religious studies).

Ate nothing for recess.

Period 3, art, drawing a still life self-portrait.

Period 4, sat a maths test which I think I did horribly on because I didn't memorise any surface area formulae. 

Ate nothing for lunch.

Period 5, history, learning about the civil rights movement in America and how it changed Australian society.

Caught the bus home.

Got undressed and put on a dressing gown because it's cold as fuck at the moment.

Proceeded to play Overwatch a bit.

Now currently browsing this site and Twitter.

Exciting stuff.

(edited)

When I'm not working I'm either on here, playing video games on PC or console depending on what I feel like playing, feed my dogs, watch a tv program while I eat dinner, stay up late, and then sleep in if I'm not working the next day. Repeat schedule. It's not much.

Edited by Coco Crusoe

• 2 years later...

I really didn't do much with my day. I brainstormed a few ideas about a fanfiction I'm writing and I played Hyrule Warriors on my Switch. 

I wasted two hours trying figure out how to work with this new iphone and its music. God I hate this phone.

Edited by TBD

• 1 month later...

Found a sofa and sewing table!!  The sewing table is just some desk I found but it's MASSIVE, perfect for sewing some quilts or something can't wait to start!!  Went to the gym, haven't been going as much as I'd like these past two weeks since one week I had to do other things for a few days and then the week after the polar vortex hit and since I walk everywhere, I felt it wasn't safe enough to go out besides going where I absolutely need to be.  I did my injection today since I forgot to do it tomorrow, which is odd since I usually never forget my injection.  So I've been relaxing at home since I normally don't like to do much after I do my injection.  I've been going about planning on how I'm going to do my cosplay for an upcoming event, I was considering going as my animal crossing oc that I've used in all of the ac games I've ever played, still need to order his wig...  Beyond that, I haven't done much today, just wasting time on the computer, as usual...