Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Am I allowed to re-post anything that I made?

tdtuesday1
Go to solution Solved by Hypereddie,

I posted a topic on the Fan Fiction board for some help, and nopony replied or anything. Would I be allowed to re-post the same thing onto the same board? Granted, everything in the post was created by ME.

Well of you could make a status update and link to your dead thread, or you could make another post in it to bump it to the top. Not sure if you should make another thread about it as it may get deleted since it's a copy.

I posted a topic on the Fan Fiction board for some help, and nopony replied or anything. Would I be allowed to re-post the same thing onto the same board? Granted, everything in the post was created by ME.

As Jokuc said.. re-posting something isn't allowed as it's duplicate content. However you can post a link in a status update or simply PM a member or two for help. Just try not to go overboard. Other than that I can't recommend anything else. Hopefully this helps.

If I might add to what Jokuc said, every post has a button that says "blog this" on it and you can use that to make a blog which quotes what you said in the post in addition to linking to the thread it was made in.

Compiling all valid answers into one post.

Well of you could make a status update and link to your dead thread, or you could make another post in it to bump it to the top. Not sure if you should make another thread about it as it may get deleted since it's a copy.

As Jokuc said.. re-posting something isn't allowed as it's duplicate content. However you can post a link in a status update or simply PM a member or two for help. Just try not to go overboard. Other than that I can't recommend anything else. Hopefully this helps.

If I might add to what Jokuc said, every post has a button that says "blog this" on it and you can use that to make a blog which quotes what you said in the post in addition to linking to the thread it was made in.

• Brohoof 3