Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A Serious Question

RazzyJam

Lion, no doubt. Death by ants would be slow and agonizing. hundreds of them crawling all over your body, tearing you apart. Just imagining it sends chills down my spine. :(

At least with the lion, it would be over much quicker.

Both would make me shrike in horror probaly.

But i'm really scared of bugs, so i'd rather not be eaten by bugs, that would be really disgusting icky and painful.

Atleast a lion would just be scary and painful mostly. Maybe kinda icky to.

Both are definitely not high up on my preferred death method.

Long and Painful, Or Short and Painful.

It's Just Like a Band aid, It'll hurt for a second Really badly or Hurt for a minute, With a bit less Pain.

I'll take a second with a Lot of Pain.

I have a Phobia of Bugs also, so I would have to say Lion No Doubt.

My daughter step in an red ants nest and had a good number crawling up her leg.  She freaked out and so did I.   I really don't think I would want to die that way.  Ants all over you...yuck.  Just the sensation of them crawling on you would be awful and, unless they were able to poison you, it would take a long time to die. That is the stuff that nightmares are made from.  I would take the lion and hope he still has claws.  

I say that the second option was not very smart; Ants do not eat Human flesh, unless we are talking about  Giant Red Ants, which inhabbit somewhere in Africa.

Do you know how painful ants eating your body would be? It would be a slow, painful death. Also, I HATE having sticky substances on any part of my body, so being covered in honey would be extremely uncomfortable for me, and I'd probably go crazy.

So yeah, I'm picking the lion.

Lions do not rely on their teeth to kill their prey. They would probably charge at me, and knock me out from impact. Then, they could easily break my neck with their mouth as they have a lot of muscle.

A lion's jaw could still easily crush someone's neck but biting ants will take a very long time before you're dead. 

Despite that ants don't bite chunks off of your body but actually dissolve you. I'd still go for the lion, just place my head in its mouth and get it over with.

I'll go with the majority opinion here and get gummed to death by the lion...

It would most definitely feel really gross however, I would rather have gross than being devoured from the inside out by a bunch of hungry ants...

A bunch of...

Ants...

Biting you...

At once...

:blink:

Ouch :(

• 1 year later...

I'd rather be eaten by a lion. Think about it: I could just have the thing snap my neck quickly instead of being tortured by a bunch of ants. The lion death is quick and easy if you ask me. Plus, I would not want ants covering my body...*shivers*.