Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite T-shirt?

LittleRawr

This might be my favorite shirt I own in my wardrobe. (( Considering it's my only MLP shirt. .-. ))

Ladies_Light_Blue_My_Little_Pony_Friends

I figured if I showed it IRL it'd be a bit wrinkly. ^_^ But there you go, my favorite shirt.

I have this one Harry Potter t-shirt

It says "Dobby will always be faithful to Harry Potter". On it.

I shall treasure it forever

My favorite one has to be the one with Dr. Whooves and Derpy on it. I honestly want a shirt with King Sombra, Queen Chrysalis, or a Changeling on it. Sadly, those ones are hard to find.

• 2 weeks later...

Favorite shirt eh? Well I'm going to have to go with this one. Funny and simple, exactly how I like my shirts :3. Wearing this pretty much makes you a king among peasants. No but in all seriousness, I like this shirt.

post-18260-0-39303400-1374787096.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I think it has to be my TARDIS t-shirt.

It's dark blue and has the exploding TARDIS on it, you know the one Van Gogh is supposed to have painted. ^^ 

All you whovians know which painting I'm referring to. :3

If you don't and want to know, than just google it, because I'm too lazy to link it. xD

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

LoL, sorry for photo, but I've lend my HD drive with photos to friend and don't like to put photos to social networks, and this one the only photo I found at my friends albums there I'm wearing this T-shirt and almost alone.

Well that's not tecnicaly T-shirt :)

And I can't say that it's my favorite, But, I have it already for seven years and a lot of good things (more then half of best moments of my past 7 years) happend with me while I were wearing it, so you could say it's more like Lucky t-shirt.

nw28.jpg

Edited by HungryTroll

MY FAVORITE is my pinkie pie tshirt and it says come at me brony!!! <3 I found it at hot topic and just immediately had to have it... I also really like my L tshirt I have... My sister gave it to me as a birthday gift last year.

My favourite shirt as of right now, would have to be my Legend of Zelda T!

gJC1sDT.jpg

I wear it the most out of all my other shirts, it's pretty awesome!

Probably a toss up between this

47760.jpg

and this awesome white Kingdom Hearts shirt I have with black keyblade patterns all over it.

For now is this one and Im so glad I was able to grab it at EVO this year 

industwetrust2_large.jpg?2657

*Jump* "Yatai! Yatai!" Jump "Yatai! Yatai!* *Jump* *Kick* "Yatai! eahhhh! VOLCANIC VIPER!"

If you got that you are my friend

currently, any shirt that i've gotten my hands on that includes Vinyl Scratch, stage name listed or not.

Come on, she's awesome without trying, unlike some other ponies :P

• 5 years later...
5 hours ago, Cyclone 1066 said:

My Skittles racing shirt that says in big letters "taste the rainbow" on the back.:laugh:

Weren't we just talking about something along those lines....:laugh:

Edited by Lucky Bolt

Always changing my opinion on my favorite t-shirt since I'm always buying new ones, but currently, since it has a lot of meaning to it if you listen to the song that contains the lyrics, it would have to be this:

w3q02pn.jpg