Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Youtuber Poll (CLOSED)

kyoki wolfe

Youtube Poll  

19 users have voted

1. 1. Out of these Youtubers which do you prefer?

• Tobuscus (Toby Games)
    • Pewdiepie
    • Cry (the gamer)
    • Dan Is Not on Fire
    • Amazing Phil
    • Yogscast
    • Yamimash
    • Smosh
    • Game Grumps
    • Two Best Friends
    • Angry Joe
    • Peanutbuttergamer
    • The Fiery Joker
    • Markiplier
    • Total Biscuit
    • Nigahiga
    • Seananners

(edited)

So this is really just random...but I wanted to know which of these guys are most popular. I know that Pewdiepie does have the most subscribers (10,000,000...WOW)  but I wanted to find out which one of these guys dominates the Youtube World for all the bronies. So feel free to share your opinion...no arguing please. And be respectful. :)

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS TOPIC ANYMORE. I WILL MAKE A REVISED VERSION. ON THE NEW VERSION YOU CAN MAKE MULTIPLE CHOICES AND THERE WILL BE MORE CHOICES. 

Edited by Surreal Darkness

I'd say Tobuscus. I just love his funky way of commentating. Or do you mean TobyGames? But I love Pewdiepie too.. but I'm still going for Toby. :3

I guess out of those, I will have to choose Pewdiepie. I used to watch them, but I've gotten bored of him. He doesn't seem that funny to me anymore. As for the others, I never liked them in the first place. I do, however, like the Yogscast, and I would vote for them if they were up there.

(edited)

While I like both Tobuscus and Pewds my favorite would totally be Cry :)

He always plays such interesting games and is not completely focused on making it fun for the viewers but actually cares for playing the game. 

PS. He has the voice of gods and his outro's are always the best :lol:

PSS. You might consider adding more youtubers since there are A LOT of them (Gamegrumps, peanutbuttergamer, two best friends, acchivement hunters/Roosterteeth, Seananners, Smosh/smoshgames, etc.)

Edited by The Swedish Brony
  • Brohoof 1

I guess out of those, I will have to choose Pewdiepie. I used to watch them, but I've gotten bored of him. He doesn't seem that funny to me anymore. As for the others, I never liked them in the first place. I do, however, like the Yogscast, and I would vote for them if they were up there.

I've never heard of him but I'll edit the poll and add him. Just in case more people like him. Thanks for replying! And ya Pewds gets boring after awhile. I prefer Tobuscus. 

• Brohoof 1

Cry. Forever. I mean, take a look at this and say that you don't love it!

I sometimes watch Tobuscus too. His literal videos are awesome.

Oh god...why'd you have to post this, I'm totally fan girling now. Gah, his voice is so amazing and his mask and oh sheesh I'm going to be fan girling for awhile now.  :wub:

I can't say I like any of these YouTubers, If this is judging on popularity I assume Tobuscus and Pewdiepie are the most popular of the options, since I always hear about them from others.

I like tobuscus and Yogscast, but the others I never really watch.

I'm not actually subbed to Toby, but i'm subbed to the Yogscast, I enjoy watching their stuff randomly. It can prove to be funny.

I can't really judge the others haven't not seen them.

• Brohoof 2

I will have to say Pewdiepie. I love both Cry and Pewdiepie, but I known Pewdiepie a bit longer, so I'll probably roll with him. I can't stand Toby, his voice is always so ridiculously sarcastic sounding and I haven't even seen the other ones.

My favorite gamer(s) is still Two Best Friends Play, though. 

• Brohoof 1

No Robbaz? I am disappoint and so is Walrus.

Speaking of which, I should kill the fucking walrus, because who the fuck wants to be a walrus? So I shall kill him, end his misery. (noone wants to be a walrus)

• Brohoof 1

I'm not voting as I personally think all of these guys aren't funny or entertaining. Especially Pewdiepie You should have 'markiplier' or 'yamimash' on that poll. Those guys are funny!

'markiplier

I thought he was completely boring; plus his voice made me angry for some reason.. >.> I still think Toby is the least funniest on that entire poll. :blink:  

Actually, none of those. For me (I'm part of the minority, so...) the best are The Fiery Joker, CraigAA1028, TotalBiscuit, Super Bunnyhop, Stan Burdman, Angry Joe, BLACKB0ND and others I can't remember.

• Brohoof 1

The Fiery Joker, CraigAA1028

The Fiery Joker is awesome, and one of my top favorites. CraigAA1028 is funny too, and makes good videos. Thanks for mentioning them.

Another one of my favorites would be PeanutButterGamer. 

• Brohoof 2

I don't like any of those Youtubers. All of them are boring and cliche. Especially Pewdiepie, his jokes are absolutely boring now, it's all the same. Tobuscus is just flat-out annoying as hell. Cry is....okay. And the Yogscast are like Pewdiepie, they're just the same each video.

My favourite Youtuber (not on that list) is Gassymexican.

(edited)

The Fiery Joker is awesome, and one of my top favorites. CraigAA1028 is funny too, and makes good videos. Thanks for mentioning them.

Another one of my favorites would be PeanutButterGamer. 

I forgot mentioning PBG. He's awesome! Another good Youtuber is Jaltoid. His (now their, since his friend joined in) animations are pretty neat :D

Also, how could I forget to mention Jacksfilms?! THAT GUY'S AMAZING! Specially his "Your Grammar Sucks" Vids.

@Blue Moon, enjoy the video above :D

Edited by cd_solidsnake
  • Brohoof 1

So most of you wanted me to add some youtubers, so i did. The revised list is much bigger. So to those of you who did not cast your vote there is a better list. 

I forgot mentioning PBG. He's awesome! Another good Youtuber is Jaltoid. His (now their, since his friend joined in) animations are pretty neat :D

Also, how could I forget to mention Jacksfilms?! THAT GUY'S AMAZING! Specially his "Your Grammar Sucks" Vids.

@Blue Moon, enjoy the video above :D

Actually, none of those. For me (I'm part of the minority, so...) the best are The Fiery Joker, CraigAA1028, TotalBiscuit, Super Bunnyhop, Stan Burdman, Angry Joe, BLACKB0ND and others I can't remember.

I'm not voting as I personally think all of these guys aren't funny or entertaining. Especially Pewdiepie You should have 'markiplier' or 'yamimash' on that poll. Those guys are funny!

I can't say I like any of these YouTubers, If this is judging on popularity I assume Tobuscus and Pewdiepie are the most popular of the options, since I always hear about them from others.

I forgot to quote you guys....sorry. So I revised the list. And added some of your guy's favorite youtubers. Thanks for the feed back. i don't know many youtube people. But now the list is bigger if you haven't voted. 

• Brohoof 1

My vote goes to Total Biscuit. He's one of my favorite Starcraft 2 eSports casters and the content he put's on his YouTube channel is really top notch! 

• Brohoof 1

i voted for gamegrumps :D but it was between gamegrumps and pewdiepie  make one where you can pick more :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I'll try, if you have any youtubers that you know of I'll gladly add them to the list. Sorry, i just don't know a whole ton of people. ^.^

• Brohoof 1

I guess if I HAD to choose one, I'd pick Game Grumps..
But only before JonTron left

I liked them more for the conversations they had and their sense of humour, as opposed to their gameplay but that's just me.

Sorry, but I honestly don't think any of the youtubers on this list can really be considered 'the best' on Youtube