Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would these bracelets be too subtle?

pjsforever

tumblr_mpu6oxc2u11r9thfjo1_500.jpg

Hi guys, I made these simple little friendship bracelets a while back based off of the mane 6. I sort of like the subtlety of these -- people won't notice they're based off of ponies, so I won't get bothered about that -- but that's a problem at the same time. Especially compared to a shirt/hoodie/whatever, they may be unnoticeable... or easily ignored by people who don't care much for accessories like this. It may be hard to tell from a distance, too. :/

What do you guys think? Would you notice if someone was wearing these?

Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash's would throw me off; those two aren't very obvious, which makes the whole set less obvious.

I'd think no one would really notice them at all unless you're already acquainted with them. I for one don't look to people's wrists, for anything, so if you're looking to attract random stranger bronies, this would not be the way to go about doing it.

If you're looking for a way to subtly tell your friends that you're a brony, I think it would work rather well.

• Brohoof 1

It honestly depends, I think I would recognize it. But maybe other people might not. It depends on how big of a fan they are of the show and if they recognize it I guess.

But they are cute :D 

• Brohoof 1

If you wanted you could tag them as their respective elements. I don't know how you would go and do that, but that would make it easier to understand. Like, even I would have to look at these bracelets for a long time before I noticed they are MLP related. :P

If I were to see you in public, I probably wouldn't notice those and would most likely just think of the colours as just a coincidence if I were to take a notice to them. And I would agree with , the Fluttershy and Rainbow themed bracelets are the less recognizable of the bunch. 

One thing you could do is maybe make a charm of the elements and attach each one to their respective bracelet. It would increase the notice-ability while still being a bit subtle.

• Brohoof 1

Thanks for the feedback, guys! Yeah, I thought they wouldn't be very noticeable; it's all right though. Lugia, I'd never thought of that, it seems like a pretty great idea and I'll definitely try it sometime!

And I agree with Yukino on that it might be a good way to tell my friends I'm a brony, or maybe if they were bronies themselves they mighnotice. :P It was hard making the Fluttershy/Rainbow Dash bracelets recognizable since I use a thinner kind of thread so the colors were all over the place for RD's and Fluttershy's colors are really, really light so they're hard to see too.