Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

YOUTUBE POLL (Revised)

kyoki wolfe

31 users have voted

1. 1. Out of these Youtubers, which do you prefer? (you can choose more than one)

• Tobuscus (Toby Games)
    • Pewdiepie
    • Cry (The Gamer)
    • Smosh
    • Peanutbuttergamer
    • Angry Joe
    • Gassy Mexican
    • Total Biscuit
    • Two Best Friends
    • Nigahiga
    • Game Grumps
    • Amazing Phil
    • Dan is Not on Fire
    • The Fiery Joker
    • Yammimash
    • Yogscast
    • Jesse Cox

(edited)

I closed the other poll because their were so many suggestions for more choices and to allow multiple choice. So I revised the poll and decided to create a new topic. So that people can make a more accurate decison. In this poll you can choose more than one answer. After I post this poll I will not edit it at all, so that we have accurate results. Thankyou for voting! ^.^ 

Edited by Surreal Darkness

I don't know some of these guys, but Peanutbuttergamer, Angry Joe, and Two Best Friends Play are my choices. I like their style and humor. They keep me hooked to their videos because of the quality. Which is more than can be said for a few on this list. Not going to give any names.

I'd have to say Yogscast and Two Best Friends Play. I love their sense of humor and they play fun games with good commentary. Love them. :3

Gassymexican. 

I love his voice impressions, they're so funny, and when he plays with his friends, I die of laughter.

Also, here are my favourite that are not on the list:

- UberHaxorNova

- DanzNews

- SlyFoxHound

- Kootra

- Sp00nerism

- SeaNanners

- Juicetra

- EatMyDiction

I'd have to say Pewdiepie. I used to watch Yogscast, but their videos have gotten a bit boring to me.

I'm actually only subscribed to Pewdiepie, I don't (not to be mean) find anyone else amusing enough to watch, really.

I really only watch Jesse Cox, TotalBiscuit and Angry Joe. 

Jesse cause I find him hilarious and entertaining and cause he's played through many games I've enjoyed.

TotalBiscuit because I enjoy his more opinionated content and first impressions.

Angry Joe because he's just a cool guy in general and I love how much he effort he puts into his reviews. It shows in how entertaining they are.

Two Best Friends Play, Cry, and Pewdiepie are my personal favorite youtube gamers. The only one on the list that I can't stand is AngryJoe, he annoys the hell out of me. I haven't really seen the others yet. I also thought Game Grumps is ridiculously annoying, which is why Two Best Friends Play is better in my opinion.

(edited)

Tobuscus, Yogscast, and Game Grumps. Game Grumps because of the 'WHAT IS THIS' scene in Sonic 06, Tobuscus for being...Tobuscus, and Yogscast because of Sunshine of Maripony.

Edited by Shift

Tobuscus, Yogscast, and Game Grumps. Game Grumps because of the 'WHAT IS THIS' scene in Sonic 06, Tobuscus for being...Tobuscus, and Yogscast because of Sunshine of Maripony.

Hahaha, that "what is this" scene is one of the funniest things on youtube (especially with the re-makes of the video with other games).

Total biscuit is the only one I consistently watch, I feel like most of the time the rest are just trying to be stupid for the sake of it, and are not really true to themselves (although I've watched a fair amount of Angry Joes stuff as well, and a lot of his stuff is very honest and good to watch).

AlphaOmegaSin is my favorite youtuber, but he's not on this poll, so my votes would go to Nigahiga, Angry Joe and the Game Grumps

I have to say NigaHiga is probably my favorite on the list. He makes me laugh so hard :lol:

But I have two favorites who aren't on the list.

TheFineBros (The creators of Teens React and Mymusic if you didn't know.)

And TessaROXX (who you probably don't know :P. )