Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anyone in School?

Scootadress

My Junior Year of High school starts either late August or Early September. I'm not too excited. Gotta take Chem, and a third (and final) Year of Spanish, didn't get a parking pass, so I can't drive to school, although I'll have my license and I have a car. 

Lol wut? You had to square dancing xD I didn't have to do any form of dancing which is good for me because I HATE dancing. Well, at least I'm going to take stage crew as my elective next year :P

I did in 9th grade, but because I'm going to be in the main gym class, I'm not. We get 3 types of gym classes:

Fit for Life (which is just working out mainly. Its easy, but my friend harps because "your not that fat yet".) Its the easiest gym class ever. 

Regular Gym

And then you had Strength and Conditioning, which is like Fit for Life, but harder.

Your lucky, stage crew isn't an elective. I would be forced in drama class. I don't like said teacher who runs Drama Class. Stage Crew is only for the musicals, so that's rather sad too.

Sorry that I misunderstood you, I'm pretty tired. I'm surprised that AP Gov and AP US History was easier than the regular course.

Its because you get more powerpoints then anything else. While everyone mainly had cubes or drawing projects, we did vocab or minor projects. The projects didn't happen often as the regular course.  Plus, in the end, we did everything so we had nothing to do come April or May, so we watched movies and did one mini project.

I did in 9th grade, but because I'm going to be in the main gym class, I'm not. We get 3 types of gym classes:

Fit for Life (which is just working out mainly. Its easy, but my friend harps because "your not that fat yet".) Its the easiest gym class ever. 

Regular Gym

And then you had Strength and Conditioning, which is like Fit for Life, but harder.

Your lucky, stage crew isn't an elective. I would be forced in drama class. I don't like said teacher who runs Drama Class. Stage Crew is only for the musicals, so that's rather sad too.

Its because you get more powerpoints then anything else. While everyone mainly had cubes or drawing projects, we did vocab or minor projects. The projects didn't happen often as the regular course.  Plus, in the end, we did everything so we had nothing to do come April or May, so we watched movies and did one mini project.

Well, actually I chose stage crew. I'm not really a sporty person because I'm too skinny to play sports. Plus, the stage crew teacher is my old English teacher who I get along pretty well with.

Well, actually I chose stage crew. I'm not really a sporty person because I'm too skinny to play sports. Plus, the stage crew teacher is my old English teacher who I get along pretty well with.

For me, I really do love Drawing and Painting. Its my favorite class EVER.I'm not sporty either, but mom wants me on a team. (I will seriously fail at that. I will)

For me, I really do love Drawing and Painting. Its my favorite class EVER.I'm not sporty either, but mom wants me on a team. (I will seriously fail at that. I will)

I'm more of a musical person,  I play guitar and listen to *puts on a pair of Ray Ban's* a lot of bands that you've probably never heard of. :P I've also been pushed into sports, but I refuse to play. 

I'm more of a musical person, I play guitar and listen to *puts on a pair of Ray Ban's* a lot of bands that you've probably never heard of. :P I've also been pushed into sports, but I refuse to play.

For me, I am not musically inclined. I did however sing in choir and and play the violin. I want to learn the cello but mom says no.

For me, I am not musically inclined. I did however sing in choir and and play the violin. I want to learn the cello but mom says no.

Well maybe you could take it as an elective. Or you can beg your mom to get you a cello until she finally submits and buys you a cello.

Well maybe you could take it as an elective. Or you can beg your mom to get you a cello until she finally submits and buys you a cello.

I already do take it as an elective. I wouldn't mind taking orchestra again, maybe it'll be better then before. She assumes I suck at playing. ^^"

I am going into my Sophomore year of High School. I think I start school the 23rd? I'm not really sure.

I have five curricular classes next year, due to being on the honors path. (more technically, the "Distinguished" path) These include 2 math classes. I have to take BOTH Geometry AND Algrebra II. That's going to suck, inevitably. (luckily, mathematics is my best subject)

High School and Middle School I see to be similar difficulty until this year. This is supposed to be the hardest year of school, out of all the grades, because of the extra required curricular class. (It is there because I have to take Calculus my senior year)

School will start next month for me, the school system is different in my country. You have to go through ten grades, so you'll enter elementary at the age of six and you are there until 16 years old. Then high school is three or four years, then college or university is another 2-4 years. At the moment I'm at high school, almost finished I'm doing my last year there, I extended it. Maybe school is just easy for me, either I'm smart or it's just because I enjoy the car culture. I do not want to leave my school, it's the perfect place for a car enthusiast like me, so I can't wait to start school again. As long as you're on a car it's very fun but if you aren't well then it's just living hell for me. I love being at my school because of the cars and it's just so easy just being there to learn. For me learning is rather easy, especially now since I'm almost finished. I have finished very hard subjects, I was going to become a doctor. So you can imagine that high school has been hard.

I used to be obsessed with the human body..  ;)  lol, Seriously though something about how it all works. It wasn't until I finally stopped that obsession I realized that I was no longer interested in becoming a doctor.. I figured that out way too late, I also just lost all ambition for life at that time. I realized that only thing that I cared about was money so I decided to go for a job that's better paid. For me it's not about what I want to do with my life, only thing that matters is that I can afford a lot of cars. I want to become a lawyer it's well paid in my country and I have the personality for it. I have more ambition now, my goal in my life.. Own a lot of cars and get rich by any means necessary. Money is the only language I understand, it's my motivation.

I bet most people would think it's weird that I enjoy my school I do not participate in any social gatherings. Have only attended two events, I'm not social to say the least and at those two events I felt very uncomfortable. I'm not there for the social stuff, I'm there for the cars and the cars only.

So yeah, I like school but I can't wait until I get out of there and finish university. I really want to buy a BMW M6 2006, cars are the reason for why I want to go to university. They are the reason I decided to spend all my time on learning instead of socializing. 

I'm anxious and nervous for school this year and you all seem to start earlier than me!  I go to school September 4th.  I will be a freshman in high school.  I'm in all honors classes, in the marching band, and going to try out for varsity teams.  The school is changing the schedules around by doing a drop schedule I think it's called where you going different classes different days and different times.  I can't and can wait for high school.

• Brohoof 2

i'll be a sophmore,  i'm an honor student so i'll get to take 9 classes instead of the usual 8 this next year.  i also do drama and other extracurriculars.  I dont know  if im looking forward to this next year which starts august twenty something  but hopefully it goes well ^^

I don't have the exact date, but my school starts in early August. I'm going to Ninth Grade, and I guess I'm a bit excited, but not by much. I will enjoy seeing all my friends again.

• Brohoof 2

I've been nervous myself since I noticed how close it actually is compared to before, especially now my mom's birthday is drawling closer (August 13th) On top of that, I learn earlier my sister's going to college I think on the 20th of August, which means I'm getting supplies soon. I've been worried for school...

I'm anxious and nervous for school this year and you all seem to start earlier than me!  I go to school September 4th.  I will be a freshman in high school.  I'm in all honors classes, in the marching band, and going to try out for varsity teams.  The school is changing the schedules around by doing a drop schedule I think it's called where you going different classes different days and different times.  I can't and can wait for high school.

I was the same way actually. Couldn't sleep I was so scared. Just go to orientation. You'll need it.

• Brohoof 1

It seems high school is still a living hell.  Don't worry, once you get into college (if that's the path you choose to take) it gets much better. I struggled through high school as well, so you aren't alone. ^_^

• Brohoof 2

I'm still in school, but it's by choice now. High school was awful for me, just because it was way too much work for subjects I didn't care enough about. I did it all, but it was a miserable experience I would never repeat. It did give a lot of opportunities for undergrad, which I'm grateful for. There is light at the end of the tunnel.

• Brohoof 1

I do online schooling and in all honestly, I already started my 9th grade schoolwork during the Summer here.As soon as I'm done with 9th, I can move on to 10th, then 11th, then 12th and then I can go straight to college, no matter my age.  ^_^

So, yes, I already started mine despite it being the Summer here; the regular public school kids go back in late August. 

• Brohoof 1

I'll be heading to 11th soon and I've been worrying since. I love classesuses at times and my friends, but I just don't like people and buildings. (People stole my calculator :( ) This year I'm more worried then not when it comes to getting my math essentials. I don't want to use my phone's calculator to do my packet either...(my phone's been acting wrong)

(edited)

I'll be heading to 11th soon and I've been worrying since. I love classesuses at times and my friends, but I just don't like people and buildings. (People stole my calculator :( ) This year I'm more worried then not when it comes to getting my math essentials. I don't want to use my phone's calculator to do my packet either...(my phone's been acting wrong)

Good luck with junior year. It was my best year of high school by far. 

Maybe use an online calculator? Those have saved me in a pinch before. And if you ever need any math help, feel free to hit me up. 

Edited by lincolnshirepony

Good luck with junior year. It was my best year of high school by far. 

Maybe use an online calculator? Those have saved me in a pinch before. And if you ever need any math help, feel free to hit me up.

Only at home I can use my phone. School doesn't allow phone use. That and my school honestly depends on calculators. There is no chance you can pass higher then a D on the major tests (if you really know your stuff or good at guessing) without one. I tried my finals without one since mine were stolen. (I had 2. calculators. One for locker and other for normal use)

Then again, my friend answered 32 Questions and failed with a calculator. How I did better (Got 65%, honestly had no clue how) is a mysstory. I kinda cried at her since I knew how but didn't have the resources to do the math.

Thanks for the offer :) I'm sure to ask.

(edited)

I'm still in school. I'm currently in college. I'm going into sophomore year this coming fall.

It's true that high school tends to suck, but generally people pull their heads out of their asses in college so your fellow students become a lot more tolerable. :P

Edited by AtomicBassCannon

Just restarted Year 11 after two week's break. My opinions of school are mixed: some classes I really enjoy, some usually tend to either bore me but sometimes end up actually being interesting. I do understand how important education is for my future, however.

• 2 weeks later...

Just restarted Year 11 after two week's break. My opinions of school are mixed: some classes I really enjoy, some usually tend to either bore me but sometimes end up actually being interesting. I do understand how important education is for my future, however.

I understand, I started to realize later how I much I love my future plans, but I still hate my school.

Lockers=no use.

I'm starting to think they are there for show.