Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anyone in School?

Scootadress

I'm currently a senior and man do I want out! Highschool is a jail full of drama queens, stuck up and immature people. I mean yeah the education is really good and the teachers know what they are doing, but the social aspect is what gets to me. This is why I have very few real life friends: because a large majority of the kids at my school I don't want to be bothered with. I hope and pray that college next year will be a lot better than highschool.

Edited by MissBookworm

I'm currently a senior and man do I want out! Highschool is a jail full of drama queens, stuck up and immature people. I mean yeah the education is really good and the teachers know what they are doing, but the social aspect is what gets to me. This is why I have very few real life friends: because a large majority of the kids at my school I don't want to be bothered with. I hope and pray that college next year will be a lot better than highschool.

College is always better than highschool.  B)

I'm still a senior in High School but in 2 months I will finally graduate from school. It's actually really annoying at my school mainly the other kids doing stupid things and being loud. But It's not much longer.

Looks like this thread got revived lmfao.

High school senior! Graduate June 5th. Super excited for it. Only thing left to do is wait these last couple of months out. Then I'll be off to college in the fall. :nom: I'm so nervous, but so pumped.

• 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Nope. I finished school when I was 15 years old. Although I did go to college for a few months during an apprenticeship when I was 16, but then came away from that after suffering depression caused by bullying at the college and work, in addition to parents who wouldn't let me quit when I told them about how depressed it was making me. It literally took me curled up on the floor crying out "Help!" to anything that would listen, for them to realise just how depressed it had made me. It was pretty much the same during my secondary school years.

So yeah. I haven't really been anywhere near a school or formal education since I was 15-16.

• Brohoof 2

• 3 months later...