Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Rise of the planet of the ponies

Zalgo

Strong nodded, "First aid in the vehicles... Now then, time to show you all a real weapon" he said with a smirk, he unhitched his war hammer and set it on the ground with a loud thud, 'I call this Little Wrecker, I guess you can tell what its best for?"

'"hello everypony!" a new pony came in. A white peasus with red glasses came in. " i am theguywhoreviewgames but everybody just call me guy" said guy. "listen to me carefully...i am not that fast of a flyer however i have been studying humans for quite some time now. And i am very intersted in their so called 'technology'. And indeed i made a few inventions on my own." guy takes out a box full of grandes. "i have manged to use the magic from unicorns and made what humans call it 'grandes'. But instead of just a simple explosion there are certian kinds of magic in there! But so far i only made two types....the blue one srinks and the purple one casue confusion. If you happen to geta chnace to any sort of weapon then please bring to me. Also i will aid you in battle. I may not be fast but i am smart!"

• 1 month later...