Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi!

Magyk

I'm Rosie and I'm here to share the fandom of MLP:FIM by joining my first ever forum. I have heard that this site is the official My Little Pony Friendship is Magic forum community and I would like say how lucky I am to be here. I am often a very social and friendly pegasister online whilst making a lot of friends, I never feel lonely. You might have guessed which pony is my absolute favourite ever since her first episode came out, Boast Busters and my favourite pony out of the Mane Six would be Fluttershy because of her sweet and tender personality to all animals and that her squeals are just too cute and irresistible.
If you feel bored or just feel like a good chat, I'll be the girl who can speak up and talk. Just send me a PM (personal message) and let our hands do the typing. You never know, we might end up being the bestest of friends.

• Brohoof 6

Well welcome to the mlp forums Rosie! I hope you have a great time here!

I'm not sure there's any actual official forums for mlp, but this one is the best around and a very popular one! So yeah your in the right place!

Fluttershy is my favorite pony overall, trixie is an enjoyable charactor but I'm not actually sure where she ranks in my list.

Regardless have an awesome time here!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Welcome to the forums Magyk! I'm Lawful Jordo, but some people call me Eljordo or just Jordo. 

You'll have a great time here, this forum is by far the best one in the MLP community 

Fluttershy is alright and all, but Rainbow Dash is where it's at.  B)

Feel free to message me if you want to chat with someone, though I'm sure you'll make friends here in no time!

Now, before I leave...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmbV7qWTLxc

Edited by ~Lawful Jordo~
  • Brohoof 1

Hi Rosie! It's always nice seeing another new face...err pony profile picture on this forums! lol I hope you have a great time and meet a lot of great people, which shouldn't be hard really. This site is full of amazing people!

If you have questions or just want to talk, I'm usually around!  ^_^

Btw, Fluttershy is my second fav! She is so cute

my_sweet_little_fluttershy_by_redink853-

• Brohoof 2

Well welcome to the mlp forums Rosie! I hope you have a great time here!

I'm not sure there's any actual official forums for mlp, but this one is the best around and a very popular one! So yeah your in the right place!

Fluttershy is my favorite pony overall, trixie is an enjoyable charactor but I'm not actually sure where she ranks in my list.

Regardless have an awesome time here!

Aw, thank you for the welcome Zygen and yep, I'm sure I came to the right place for all bronies and pegasisters to wander. -brohoofs-

Welcome to the forums Magyk! I'm Lawful Jordo, but some people call me Eljordo or just Jordo. 

You'll have a great time here, this forum is by far the best one in the MLP community 

Fluttershy is alright and all, but Rainbow Dash is where it's at.  B)

Feel free to message me if you want to chat with someone, though I'm sure you'll make friends here in no time!

Now, before I leave...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmbV7qWTLxc

Thank you for the warm welcome Lawful and I am very glad I've signed up here as to be part of the community and also I appreciate the remix.

Hi Rosie! It's always nice seeing another new face...err pony profile picture on this forums! lol I hope you have a great time and meet a lot of great people, which shouldn't be hard really. This site is full of amazing people!

If you have questions or just want to talk, I'm usually around!  ^_^

Btw, Fluttershy is my second fav! She is so cute

img-1650555-1-my_sweet_little_fluttershy

Wow, thank you for the nice and warming welcome. I appreciate it.

Hehehe! Welcome to the forums, my friend!

I hope you'll have amazingly awesome time on here! :D :D

Thank you for the warm welcome. I appreciate it very much and so far I am enjoying myself.

• Brohoof 1

A new pegasistah!  :o RING THE WELCOME ALARM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to da herdz! Da best herdz in Equestria. WORD!!!

I hope you enjoy your time here and stay with us for a long time, like...

forever__by_kefkafloyd-d4b9k05.png

Anyways, I'll definitely PM you later :3 you seem to be a nice and friendly person. Why not?  :yay:

If you need any help, you can PM me or anypony else. We all here are glad to help :D

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

A new pegasistah!  :o RING THE WELCOME ALARM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to da herdz! Da best herdz in Equestria. WORD!!!

I hope you enjoy your time here and stay with us for a long time, like...

img-1652331-1-forever__by_kefkafloyd-d4b

Anyways, I'll definitely PM you later :3 you seem to be a nice and friendly person. Why not?  :yay:

If you need any help, you can PM me or anypony else. We all here are glad to help :D

Aww, thank you and yes, people don't call me friendly for nothing and I really appreciated the nice welcome song by Pinkie Pie. She is a very good singer isn't she? And sure, personal message me anytime. I'm always up for a nice chat. ;)

Edited by Magyk

Welcome Magyk! Or should I refer to you as The Great and Powerful Magyk? Idk. Anyways, I will probably end up messaging you just to talk sometime, since I too love to talk to people. You seem very friendly and kind, which is what this place is all about!

• Brohoof 1

Welcome Magyk! Or should I refer to you as The Great and Powerful Magyk? Idk. Anyways, I will probably end up messaging you just to talk sometime, since I too love to talk to people. You seem very friendly and kind, which is what this place is all about!

LOL, being kind is my specialty. My sister saids that I represent the element of laughter but really Pinkie is way more funny and friendly as me. Anyway, you can call me 'Great and Powerful' if you wish as I love referring it to Trixie forms and I appreciate the kind words. Send me a PM anytime. I'm always up for chat. ;)

Hello there! Welcome to the forums! Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Purple Rune, but some ponies call me Runey(please excuse the nonsensical name).And say...have we met somewhere in the forums?I guess not!I also must say that was a fantastic introduction you had just posted there!Anyway, I hoped that we could be friends and have a good time here in the forums, after all, Friendship IS Magic, right?

• Brohoof 2

I'm Rosie and I'm here to share the fandom of MLP:FIM by joining my first ever forum. I have heard that this site is the official My Little Pony Friendship is Magic forum community and I would like say how lucky I am to be here. I am often a very social and friendly pegasister online whilst making a lot of friends, I never feel lonely. You might have guessed which pony is my absolute favourite ever since her first episode came out, Boast Busters and my favourite pony out of the Mane Six would be Fluttershy because of her sweet and tender personality to all animals and that her squeals are just too cute and irresistible.

If you feel bored or just feel like a good chat, I'll be the girl who can speak up and talk. Just send me a PM (personal message) and let our hands do the typing. You never know, we might end up being the bestest of friends.

Hello i am the EverFreePony king of the everfree forest am new here too snd could use some friends like you pm me when ever and if you feel up to it i write fanfic and the first chapter of my first story will be out by this tuesday:) i will have the link to my account by then in my info check it out if you want and let me know what you think k if your a writter it would be fun too chat about are storys sometime;)

• Brohoof 1

Hello there! Welcome to the forums! Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Purple Rune, but some ponies call me Runey(please excuse the nonsensical name).And say...have we met somewhere in the forums?I guess not!I also must say that was a fantastic introduction you had just posted there!Anyway, I hoped that we could be friends and have a good time here in the forums, after all, Friendship IS Magic, right?

Hello there Runey and what a cute name and thanks very much. Its took me awhile to write a brief biography about myself and the opinions on this forum and I very much appreciate the warm welcome.