Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Mansion escape

7th Boss

(edited)

This actually isn't my idea I got this from a other forums before it was pooped on just like the others so... the rules right

RULES!!!!

Ok so the rules are

No swearing

No god mods

No more than 3 ocs

all have to be on topic of subject

You Went to bed at your house in ponyville, next morning you wake up your in a dark mansion. This dark mansion is full of books and at the door you see a pony in a black robe pounding on the door trying to get out, you also see other colorful ponys asleep around you there is little light beside the essence coming off the ponys horn. The pony looked unnatural, like he wasn't a real pony. Then you realize why are you all here so you ask the pony, "where am I." He doesn't respond, you say it louder, "HEY! WHERE ARE WE," He quietly said, "Do you think I know?" you ask him for his name, "My name is Gearhart," I don't need to know yours, it's not important so if you can go back to sleep and get out of my way i will be grateful." Gearhart moves to the side and still hides his face under the cape he has on. "Why do you have on a cape?" He still didn't respond

Edited by Gearhart7302

{By the way my OC Sapling Green is a mare and is only eleven years at this point}

Sapling Green had just blown out the candles of her birthday party as usual Pinkie was the last to leave. Her mother told her it was time for bed she had a dream that she was in a mansion, when she woke up in the mansion she thought it was her still her dream so she continued on. She hadn't experianced any bad thing with the mansion yet so she didn't want to wake up she had stayed up late for her birthday so she wanted as much sleep as she could get. She believed it wad a dream until she tripped and hit her muzzle on the wood floor. This made her nervous cause she was only eleven so she got frightened easly... TO BE CONTINUED.

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo noooooooooooooooo sorry just wanted to stop typing got sick