Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Return of Harmony

Strong Hooves

"Wrong move yourself." She launched daggers she had stolen before towards C2, poised so that they would cut through the tendrils if possible. She jerks her hoof forward as the daggers fly, piercing the immortal Somber with her rapier. Edited by Linguz

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The daggers were sharp enough to cut through, sending Cloud to the ground. Somber cried out in pain, but it sooned turned into a crazed laugh, "Ohh I havent pierced myself in a while! Almost forgot what a RUSH it is!". As she healed, several more tendril erupted from her body, overwhelming Nidal and wrapping up Cloud once more before he could react. The tendril wrapped painfully around Nidal, tight enough to crack a few of her ribs, Somber made sure to keep her bound extra tightly to prevent escape, "I was gonna take it easy on you Niddy, but now's about time to show you once more why I am the element of Despair, SO SIT DOWN AND ENJOY THE SHOW!!". Somber slammed Nidal to the ground, tendrils still holding her, she brought Cloud closer to her, getting on her hind legs and wrapping her forelegs around him in a sultry fashion, another tendril appeared, grasping the dagger that fell to the ground, waving it playfully in front of Clouds nose... "Now... what to do first..." teased Somber while looking over at Nidal...

Nidal struggled, trying to get free of her bounds. Seeing that she couldn't force them out, she resolved to pain her as much as possible. She takes daggers out of her body, the blade only, and then retracts them. She keeps doing this as she glares at Somber. "Get the hell off him and set us free!"

"Awww youve got a heart for him" said Somber evily, the tendrils on Cloud moved, exposing his chest, she took the dagger and began to carve the shape of a heart on him, blood coming from the wound and making Cloud yell out in pain, "Lets show that big heart on him shall we?" she grinned maliciously...

(So we're trapped in the tendrils now... Didn't really realize that :P Fixed)

Caught by one of the tendrils, EB began struggling trying to get himself free. *Ugh... If it isn't one thing it's another...* he thought, continuing to try and break loose.

Edited by Trixie Helper Electrobolt

(remember Apollo, you need to free yourself first, but only help the others because I have a plan with me and Nidal, do not come where we are)

(Gotcha.)

*Mercer managed to free himself from the tendrils and began working on freeing Riza and the others, slowly and silently as to not make Grief notice him.*

Nidal set her face down as low as it could go. "You lied to me, C2... you said you'd get them and free me... I don't need someone like you, not someone who can't help..." The gem in the center of her chest, possibly hidden by shadows at the moment, went down to no glow. In fact, the gem began to darken as it turned black.

The world around Cloud suddenly stopped, the pain on his chest became numb, "N... Nidal?" he said to her, his voice shook as he did. Somber looked at the two, surprised by the turn of events, "This is gonna be good" she said as she watched the two.

"You heard me. The only reason I'm not flying off right now is because I can't. I don't need someone who can't help me out." Her crystal had gone down to a dull grey, tears fell down her face for multiple reasons.

Nidal pulled daggers out of her skin and sent them across it, slicing her skin as they moved in addition to the coils. Free, she flapped her wings and began to make her way out of here, tears streaming down her face as she flew.

Cloud could only watch, his voice left as he felt his heart be ripped from his chest, Somber was cackling uncontrollably, "Oh you have no idea how fun that was to watch, the pain you must feel must be unbearable" she continued to walk around him before laughing again. Cloud closed his eyes, he began to feel something he hadn't felt so strongly before... anger. "FUCK YOU YOU BITCH!!!" he screamed suddenly, he began to fight harder than he thought possible, fueled with his rage, he swung his head and it collided with Sombers, the brunt of it knocking her out and making the tendrils go limp. He landed on all fours, his rage still boiling, he found the closest standing structure, and began to buck at it with all his might, "NO!! WHY DID THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN!!!!" he continued until the structure fell in a pile of rubble. He sunk to the ground, the pain returning to him, "Nidal..." he whispered, tears pouring down his face...

Nidal lands on a far away roof overlooking the city. She laid down and continued to cry. She had lost C2 and all hope for ever breaking free. He was most likely dead now as well. This was just turning out GREAT for her.

Crystal, now free from her bonds, went to go find Cloud and Nidal. She found him on the ground crying so she rushed over to him. "Cloud! Hey! Are you okay!?" She saw the blood from when he had been cut and called out. "Get those medical supplies over here!" Until then, she'd have to seal away the wound with her magic. "Hey, calm down. You're going to be just fine." She began to stroke his mane in an attempt to comfort him.

Edited by Linguz

Cloud jerked away from Crystal's touch, "No! It isnt going to be ok! Do you understand?! NEVER!" he yelled out as he continued his crying, "She's GONE! She's not coming back!" Cloud couldnt say anyhting else, so he merely yelled out in anguish to the sky...

(lol... Just that one letter can mess things up xD Anyways, fixed)

Upon finally having gotten freed from the tendrils that held him prisoner, EB collapsed to the ground. "Ugh... What WAS that thing...?" he asked no one in particular before hearing a shout of anger. "What the?" He then looked around for the source of the noise when he saw Cloud and Crystal. "Wha..." He murmered to himself as he slowly walked over.

Edited by Trixie Helper Electrobolt

((Oops typo. I meant wounds. She's sealing the chest wound so it stops bleeding.))

Crystal walked back up to Cloud and sat down again by him. "Everything will be okay. I know it." Regardless of his previous actions, she began to stroke his mane again, trying to calm him down. "Cry your heart out, but you need to go to her. The sooner the better."

(Crap, I missed a lot. Assume I was here the entire time)

"Well, that didn't go very well," sighed Ampyrion. "Come on guys, pull it together. If we can't even beat this one in the middle of nowhere, how are we supposed to venture into her domain and snatch the element right out from under her nose?"

Nidal lands on a far away roof overlooking the city. She laid down and continued to cry. She had lost C2 and all hope for ever breaking free. He was most likely dead now as well. This was just turning out GREAT for her.

Crystal, now free from her bonds, went to go find Cloud and Nidal. She found him on the ground crying so she rushed over to him. "Cloud! Hey! Are you okay!?" She saw the blood from when he had been cut and called out. "Get those medical supplies over here!" Until then, she'd have to seal away the wound with her magic. "Hey, calm down. You're going to be just fine." She began to stroke his mane in an attempt to comfort him.

"Ohgoshohgoshohgsoh." *Riza ran over to Cloud, pulling out medical supplies as she ran.*

Cloud jerked away from Crystal's touch, "No! It isnt going to be ok! Do you understand?! NEVER!" he yelled out as he continued his crying, "She's GONE! She's not coming back!" Cloud couldnt say anyhting else, so he merely yelled out in anguish to the sky...

*Mercer walked up to Cloud and looked down on him with a stern look.*

"Man up Cloud. She will be back. I know it. Its times like these that you have to be tough as nails. Grit your teeth and bear through it. Being in despair will only give Grief even more power."

"SHUT UP!!" he yelled to no one in particular, he needed silence, or at least some way to be rid of the anger within him, "SHE ISNT COMING BACK!! SHE SAID SO!! SHE LEFT ME TO DIE!!" Cloud wrapped his forelegs over his head, now breathing deeply through gritted teeth...

"SHUT UP!!" he yelled to no one in particular, he needed silence, or at least some way to be rid of the anger within him, "SHE ISNT COMING BACK!! SHE SAID SO!! SHE LEFT ME TO DIE!!" Cloud wrapped his forelegs over his head, now breathing deeply through gritted teeth...

"No, she didn't. She knew that those tendrils wouldn't hold us for long. She knew that reinforcements were on their way. Nidal loves you. Thats plain as day."

Crystal glared at Mercer and put up a sound proof bubble so he couldn't give him any more horrible advice before he spoke again (so he couldn't hear your last post). Riza, Cloud, and herself were in the shield. "Then go get her back. If you don't even try, how can you say you loved her?"

Edited by Linguz

As soon as EB heard everything Cloud shouted, he stopped walking. *Wha... What...?* he thought, taken aback by that remark. "What... What do I... HOW do I..." he began, before he noticed the barrier she put up. Sighing, he thought, *Maybe... Maybe some alone time would be best for him... To sort things out...* Then just as slowly as he began walking towards Cloud, he slowly began to return to the others he was originally with.