Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Survival

Strong Hooves

This is a private RP for me and Neikos...

Have you ever been camping? Perhaps learned some survival tactics while doing so.... back then it seemed fun... innocent... because you would never have to really use them right? But what if you did? What if the situation was real... that your very life depended on what you do to survive? Now add that to the fact that youre with a pony that you never really got along with... would you two be able to work together? Could you set aside your own differences for the greater good, so you both could survive? Well it seems we're about to find out... arent we? Two ponies wake up after an accident with a transport spell in Ponyville, and now wake up in the middle of the Equestrian Tundra, an unforgiving land filled with deadly creatures, unpredictable weather, and freezing nighttime temperatures... how will these two fare?

Edited by Strong Hooves
Incorrect prefix
  • Brohoof 1

Blanc would then answer him, after all, at some point they had to get to know each other, and she didn't have the force for another dispute... "To make it simple, I got my Cutie Mark when I made it into class without the teacher seeing me.", that she used her magic for that didn't had to be told...

Blanc grinned, "Yeah...", she would chuckle and catch up to him, "And what about you?", she would eye his flank before looking back at him.

Cloud looked at his cutiemark, a cloud with half of it white and the other half dark with a lightning bolt, "when I was a colt, my home was hit with a severe storm cloud that got out of control, I flew toward it as it started destroying the homes around mine, and I managed to bring the storm under control all on my own. It was then I discovered my talent with controlling severe weather..." he looked back at Blanc to see her reaction.

She would listen and then nod, "So only severe weather? What about normal, everyday clouds?", she then asked him, wondering if it was a specialty or just an extension of a normal pegasi's skills.

Cloud rolled his eyes, but only out of humor, not annoyance, "I can control everyday weather as well, but I have a special affinity with severe weather. Im not sure if you know this but remember the class four tornado that hit Canterlot three years ago? Well I was the one who stopped it before it hit the castle. I was known as the youngest colt to stop a tornado... by himself for that matter"...

Blanc chuckled, "For fun?", she paused for a moment before telling him, "Well, I do enjoy reading and studying... perhaps even watch the grass grow! Did you know that Blackberries can grow up to thirty centimeters per day! That is 20 millimeters per minute!", she was exploding of laughter innerly, but keeping her normal face on the outside, she even managed to have a really passionate expression.

Seeing as he was exactly where she hoped he would be, that is, listening. She would quickly use her illusion magic to make him think that she is still moving. While the copy of herself was mindlessly walking forward she would quickly go in front of him, and remove the spell, effectively making the copy disappear and herself visible to him again. "And else, I do this for fun!", she told him in a serious voice, hoping he would at least jump a bit.

Blanc giggled, "I do this sometimes to amuse myself.", she grinned, "You see Illusion is my specialty, and I believe it to be rather useful some times."

Blanc grinned, "Well, I always go by the saying, 'If Humor is absent, so is intelligence.', so yeah, sometimes I have my small moment of fun."

"Well if you have a few more of those moment, I may just find you beareble to be around" Said Cloud in a playful teasing way, he looked ahead and saw the group of apple trees he had found the day before, "Oh look we're he-..." he froze then though, something else was there among the apple trees, a closer look showed it to be two large grizzly bears, sniffing amongst the trees, most likely picking up Clouds scent from when he was there the day before. "Blanc... get low and move slowly... follow me" whispered Cloud as he lowered his body to the ground and crawling slowly away from the bears...

Blanc would blink, "What is it?", she then saw the bears and quickly also got to the ground, if she could get anymore pale she would have. She shivered slightly, mostly out of fear. She would stay there, not moving.

Cloud saw Blanc shiver and reached to place a gentle hoof on her shoulder, giving her a reassuring smile that said he would get them out of this situation. He looked back toward the bears, he changed direction and began to crawl around to a more sheltered area near the trees that would hide them better, motioning for Blanc to follow...

Blanc almost jumped up as she felt something on her shoulder, but as she then saw that it was Cloud's Hoof she would calm down. Afterwards she then saw his sign and would follow him as best as she could.

Cloud led Blanc to an area of bushes where they would be properly hidden from the bears, which were roughly about twenty five feet from where they were. The bears continued to sniff, occasionally grunting and growling, their claws ready for anything to come their way, Cloud kept a calm stature over himself, not letting his fears getting the best of him, "It doesnt look like they're gonna leave Blanc..." Cloud then sighed and looked to the ground, "I... Im gonna distract them... when they leave, get as many apples as you can and head back to the overhang... am I clear?"...

Blanc blinked, "What? No! You are still hurt, and besides you are not the one here who knows how to delude someone else's mind. You go get the Apples... I will distract them.", she told him lowly, but still with a certain kind of firmness.

Cloud thought a moment about this, he realized that he didnt want to see her hurt if the plan was to not work, but he saw the look in her eyes and saw her determination, "Be careful" he said, all worry heard in his voice...

(I will be off for a couple hours)

She nodded, "I will. Just be ready okay?", with that she would stand up, and look towards the bears, trying to figure out the best way to lure them away... After a few moments she jumped out of the bush and ran left of the bears.

The bears noticed her and tore off after her, roaring hungrily as they did. Cloud readied himself and jumped from the bushes, running to the trees and bucking them hard, a shower of apples fell and he caught as many as he could, using his good wing to keep a hold on most of them. When he had as many as he could carry, he took off for the overhang, looking for Blanc as he did...