Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Survival

Strong Hooves

Cloud chuckled and copied Blanc, laying on his back as well, "Well Whenever I want to pass the time, I just fly around, parhaps you have an idea or two? Perhaps you know a few games to play?" he then got an idea, "OOH! I tell you one game I've never played, truth or dare!"

"Truth or dare?", she chuckled, thinking that he wasn't serious but after seeing that he indeed was serious she looked at him and said, "Ookay, I don't have a better Idea, so lets do that!"

Blanc thought for a moment.. not sure what to take, she often overthinks things and she did so right now too. He had already taken Truth so "Dare".

Blanc would blink, "That is weird!", she then got back on her hooves, "I'm not quite sure I can stand on my forehooves alone for long...", she would then try at least, she managed to stay like this at first, but would then suddenly start falling backwards.

Cloud was chuckling as she attempted this, but then realized she was falling the wrong way, he quickly moved and caught her, when he did, one of his forehooves was around her shoulders, and the other was around her waist, their faces somewhat close to on another...

Blanc was now in his arms, she held herself onto him, not wanting to hit the ground. She then noticed that they were indeed close together, close enough for her to blush. She mumbled something like "Sowwy", her eyes still fixing him.

Cloud smiled, chuckling very softly as he looked into her eyes, in his opinion, they were the most beautiful eyes he had ever seen. "No need... for an apology..." he whispered to her, he didnt realize it but his head was unconciously moving closer to hers as he gazed at her...

Blanc also noticed, but was she ready? She did like him, but wasn't this quick? Wasn't everything supposed to feel... right? For her being stranded in an Ice Desert wasn't the most romantic place, and the first kiss had to be something special right? But then again, what if he would hate her afterwards? Or perhaps not understand that she is a bit slower than other ponies? These questions as well as others were racing trough her head. In the end she would look at him, moving closer towards him, the only though in her being how lovely his eyes were.

Blanc would kiss him, her whole mind going blank. She held the kiss for as long as she felt necessary. As she pulled away, her cheeks were completely red, she wasn't embarrassed though. She would then look at him, her eyes all passion.

Blanc was completely overwhelmed about what just happened, her heart was beating quite fast, and her whole body felt bizzare, but great. She would place her hooves back on the ground, and at the same time realize what happened, she looked at the ground now, not quite sure what to think now.

Blanc shook her head, "I'm.. I'm fine.", she would look up to him, her expression wasn't normal. She certainly didn't look sad, but it wasn't an expression of joy either.

"Lie down here with you.", she then told him in a really quiet voice, she blushed, and almost wanted to turn around telling him that it was nothing and that she would sleep alone a bit further away.