Banner by ~ Sparklefan1234

Has liking MLP led you to like other stuff?

I wouldn't necessarily say MLP led to other things.  In fact I'd say it's almost an opposite situation.  An old friend got me to watch Sailor Moon years ago, which .. along with a few other anime series made me a little more receptive to something like MLP.  Chances are that had it not been for that event, I would have passed on MLP without having given it a chance.  

• Brohoof 1

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Basically, has getting into MLP led you to like other stuff that you didn't like before or gave you a new appreciation for things you didn't have much of an opinion of?   For me it has. I've always

MLP indirectly got me interested in psychology since there’s a YouTube pony channel I follow that frequently covers some mental health things along with the regular pony content.

Tell you the truth its made me leave all the other shows I had watched in the past, its odd its like, its TAKE OVER MY LIFE! but that's not a bad thing for me anyway I for one love that it has taken o

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Adariousmist said:

I wouldn't necessarily say MLP led to other things.  In fact I'd say it's almost an opposite situation.  An old friend got me to watch Sailor Moon years ago, which .. along with a few other anime series made me a little more receptive to something like MLP.  Chances are that had it not been for that event, I would have passed on MLP without having given it a chance.  

And for me it's the opposite of your case. MLP was my gateway. I wouldn't have tried watching stuff like Sailor Moon if it weren't for MLP getting me to realize that there in fact is "girly" media out there that's very well-made.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...