Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which members on MLPF do you respect?

King

(edited)

It feels like most people here are blurring the line between respect and friendship. Just because you're friend with someone, doesn't automatically mean that you have to respect them

Personally, I can't explain why I respect certain members. I just can't, the best thing I can say is that they are generally good people who can get along with most folks and they have respectable personality traits

A short list of these people:

Flipturn

Twiliscael

Hayze

Airbourne

Concord

Freedan

Sugar Plum

Stryker

Evilshy

Crispy (I don't know him too well, but he's the type of person I would respect from what I've seen)

I also have respect for all honest people. I just haven't seen enough of them to include them on the list. I think Azaxx would be a great example. I highly admire your honesty, but I don't know you beyond that

Special mentions goes to Champion RD92, Moog, Friendship_Cannon and Dawn. It's not that I don't have any respect for you guys, but I mostly see you as really good friends who are quite similar too me, not someone I would look up too.

Another mention to Nova. I had to include you somewhere ;3

Edited by Erio Touwa
  • Brohoof 8

No ones mentioned me yet :( 

Oh well I just got to be less shy then I suppose :) 

Anyways here's a list of members I have respect for 

- Thunderchild ( same as LatinoChurro ) 

- LatinoChurro ( really nice guy to talk with ) 

- Gone Airbourne ( He made me my awesome signature and avatar might talk to him at some stage :)

- Frozen Mint ( Aero ) ( She's really nice and does awesome tutorials! ) 

- Sir Flutter Hooves ( Talked to him a few times cool guy! ) 

All the other people who have made me stuff your awesome! 

If I didn't mention you I still have respect for you don't worry :)

• Brohoof 4

I pretty much respect everyone on here, but there are few in particular.

Harmonic Revelations: Very often makes very good posts that I agree with, I quite enjoy reading them as well.

Chaotic Discord: Has really good judgement and has helped me on several occasions with stuff.

Obviously I have plenty respect for my fellow staff members.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Well,i see that i haven't been mentioned yet!

But it's fine,I don't even respect myself!
LtiC1JK.gif

Anyways,on to the user's i respect!

Gone ? Airbourne

Sir.Flutter Hooves

Concord

Zygen

Champion RD92

Feld0

Marco ~ Ace Attorney

WheatleyCore

÷Zero

Edgeworth1001

Eightbithoof

Skylar

Blue Moon 

Dsanders17

Theawesomechief

and everypony else!

I respect you all!

img-1658764-2-Phoenix_Drinking.gif

Muffins for everybody!!!

Edited by Sir Lancelot
  • Brohoof 9

(edited)
been mentioned yet!   But it's fine,I don't even respect myself!

Now I know who you are!!?!?! You changed your name so I had no clue who this was until I saw the Ace Attorney gifs xD!!!!! Thanks for reminding me good ol' CRP 

Nobody likes me, apparently. I didn't even make it on to Gone Airborne's mega-list. ;~;

:(

I added you to there because you indeed are awesome. Especially for all I have seen you do here and offering to do that project thing. 

Edited by Gone ϟ Airbourne
  • Brohoof 1

Now I know who you are!!?!?! You changed your name so I had no clue who this was until I saw the Ace Attorney gifs xD!!!!! Thanks for reminding me good ol' CRP 

Phoenix-ohshit.gif-How did you not know?!

Look at my member title!

ani-phoenix-bashful.gif-It's fine though!

I changed my name do to depressive thoughts!

And since Monty Python and the Holy Grail brought me some happiness,i changed my name to Sir Lancelot!

phoenix-thinkingb.gif-I might change it back in a week or two!

Your welcome!  :)

• Brohoof 1

K

• ~Chaotic Discord~ I was friends with him before he became a mod guys
  • Feld0
  • Scootalove / Chaotic Lightning
  • N-Harmonia
  • Anypony who participates in the Sonic x MLP roleplay
  • Krystal
  • Zoop
  • Batbrony
  • Lugia
  • Ice Storm

Plus a lot of others

• Brohoof 3

I think I respect all the mods/admins. 'nuff said.

As for regulars:

~HistoricallyInaccurate~: This fine fellow right here helped me at first on the forums, along with AlexKennedy. Also he works in an irish battle reenactment group, so thats a plus  ^_^

GoneAirbourne: Hes a great artist, has a sunny personality and never leaves his requests for art behind. He actually gets his work done. (unlike myself >_> )

Jefe(when he was active): We both had a few experiences in common and was always welcome to listen to your problems. 

Muffin investigator: He is hilarious. Need I say more?

If I haven't mentioned you in this list, I still (possibly) respect you anyways.

• Brohoof 1

There are a multitude of users that I respect, but for fear of mentioning certain names and omitting others, I don't think I could create a list of them. Wouldn't want peeps to feel left out; but I would like to thank those who included my name in their lists, I'm glad that's how I come across :)

• Brohoof 6

(edited)

Quite a few, but there are three main ones I'd like to list here:

Scootalove (originally Chaotic Lightning) - I'm in PM contact with them, and their comic book knowledge is really impressive!  :lol: We have 67 pages of discussion there. 67 pages! It takes a lot to hold my attention that long. 

DashForever - Not only a great poster, but also really fun to watch shows with! Inside jokes like "Sozin Logic" (from A:TLA) and "The Great Lawyer Conspiracy" (From Total Drama Island) make the shows way more fun to watch, and they always give good commentary, too. 

Wingnut - I haven't been in contact with them as much, but always makes very detailed posts and sheds new light on a pony that I don't particularly care for. Known for long, enjoyable essay-like responses to threads.

As well as a few others off the top of my head:

Batbrony

Earthbending Prodigy

Sugarcube

SparkBrony

Hawkflame

Flipturn

Edited by Stellafera
  • Brohoof 6

(edited)

Zygen:

This guy is awesome. Not only does he always create long thought-out posts on just about every thread he goes on, he is a great person as well. He's so nice, and a fun person to talk with. Always very polite too.

EarthbendingProdigy:

While I don't get to chat with him a lot, I can see that he is an intelligent person based on his posts and the couple of times I have gotten to chat with him. He brings up a lot of interesting points in topics, and his posts are professional and well thought-out.

Chigens and Kay:

Chigens is definitely a user worthy of respect. While I don't see her too often (mostly due to me not being online when she usually gets online), I have seen a good amount of her posts, and even got to chat with her. She makes good posts and all, but she is so helpful and calm whenever you chat with her. She never seems like she's bored with a conversation and is very helpful. She is very nice and polite as well.

Concord:

Hello!

He always brightens up topic with his signature "Hello!", and is a nice guy overall. 

Nova:

She is a nice person, and is extremely talented. While she is known to change her usernames and avatars a lot, she does have some nice avatars and unique usernames. (I even learned some new vocabulary from some of them.) I don't see a lot of her posts in the general forum area, so I can't really judge her from that point, but I do have a lot of respect for her.

~Chaotic Discord~:

A very helpful user, and a great poster. He has helped me out with a lot of things in the past, and makes good intelligent posts. I think those reasons are more than enough for respecting this great user.

Edited by Blue Moon
  • Brohoof 6

(edited)

Feld0 (A very bright young man)

~Chaotic Discord~ (Chill admin)

Apple Bloom (Cool guy and shares my birthday)

Chigens and Kay (I don't know her that well, but from what I've seen she's a chill person and a good mod)

Twilight Sparkle (Used to talk about how awesome Twily is before he was mod)

HylianTwilian (Honestly, I just wub her to the max)

SamtheLegoman (No longer here)

Shankveld (No longer here)

Pinkazoid

Urdot Pinkie Pie

Sir FlutterHooves

Stellafera

Lightning Fluttershy

Clarity (Not very active)

Twiliscael (Don't talk to him much anymore)

Sound garden

RD92

Minami (Stalker)

I'll add on later.

Edited by Misumi Nagisa
  • Brohoof 8

Respect is a rather hefty word and I feel some people throw it around more than necessary. I mean, there's respect like "respecting your fellow man" but then there's respect which is deeper and is only really reserved for the people who we undoubtedly put on a higher level than others because we aspire to be like them, because of their accomplishments or because they are the best type of person we can think of.

I won't claim to understand the concept of respect fully though. The only people in life I've ever respected was my boss from my last job, a friend I've had for the last year who I feel I can tell anything and another friend I've known for a few years who is just like me in a lot of ways but in a far better place in life because of his calm demeanor. Neither of them is on this forum.

Don't take that the wrong way, peeps. I don't disrespect anyone on this forum but I feel respect is something a little more exclusive than naming off a few people from a forum that you've gotten along with for a goodly amount of time.

• Brohoof 1

Now that I think about it, I really do wish this was a shoutout thread instead. Respect doesn't come by easily and I feel everyone (including me) is degrading this thread. If you really want to know who I truly respect at such a higher level, here's some part of my real list, even if none of them are related to bronydom in any way:

1. Steve Delabar: Makes his first MLB All Star Appearance after nearly undergoing a career ending surgery on his arm. He became a substitute teacher before his comeback to the MLB. He's the Little Train that Could. That's a man who deserves true respect.
  2. Dr. Thorlakson: He's like a real mentor to me. He taught me music and how to perceive it like it should be. He helped me take my piano playing to a whole new level.
  3. My dad: He's not a forum member here but you can say he appreciates MLP. Look up to him all the way.
  4. Arsene Wenger: A manager who hasn't won a trophy in a long while, but his financial prudence screams monetary disciple, a characteristic very few soccer managers actually have. Nonetheless, he's guided Arsenal FC to an undefeated season 10 years ago.
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Well, since everypony is already posting on this.. I might as well. I hope I can generate a long list out of this. I shall add more to the list later on!

Yukino

Stellafera

Shift

Stellafera

Wingnut

~Chaotic Discord~

Lightning Fluttershy

Gone Airbourne

Love*Potion

SBB64

Minty Wintergreen

HylianTwilian

Pixiesong

Misumi Nagisa

Chigens and Kay

Concord

Batbrony

Sugar Cube

Nova

Eureka

Flipturn

DashForever

Surprise

Firebolt

Clarity

Strawberry Tart

Frozen Mint

BeatrixBow

FastLane

Jesspikapal

CrystalRose

Coffee Cream

SkittleMyBrony

Azura

MissDerpy

Cocodrillo

Octavia's Cellozoid

PinkieDaShy

Harmonic Revelations

IncognitoKiwoy

Lume~WMJ 

Okay.. the list is done for now. Okay, I was kidding. Damn it, I forgot another one!

Budding Night

Jokuc

PinkieShyFlutterPie

Bronyette

Nuclear Neurotic

Raspberry Frost

Megabyte Stream

Honey Puff

Thunderchild

SkyeRibbonPwny

AmarisNSane

Key Gear

Zoop

Ice Storm

Swoop

Champion RD92

Vicke

Comrade Dimitri Hammer

Zygen

Rainbow Dash Loyalty

Lady Rainicorn

Apocalyptic Chaos

Arylett Dawnsborough

Sir.Flutter Hooves

That is about it. Note: If I didn't mention you on this list, that does not mean that I don't respect you. So, don't take it seriously at all.

Edited by Scootalove
  • Brohoof 14

Hmm okay. I respect all the staffies because they've proven themselves worthy of it by keeping this forum in working order and a fun place to hang out.

I respect CITRUS KING46, Gigapony, Motion Spark, ErBoi, and Lilypad for their marvelous artwork (A lot of others too, those were just off the top of my head).

I respect Silver Marcato and Carbon Maestro for their musical talents.

Other members I have come to respect due to reading their posts and such: Flipturn, Jokuc, Shift, Zoop (besides administration role), ~CD~ (same), and Rainbow Hash.

Forgetting people, I'm sure. I apologize.

• Brohoof 2

This is going to take a while for me. 

List of all the members here I have a lot of respect for. 

Zygen

DashForever

Motion Spark

Pink Mist

Blue Lightning

Haven

Sugar Plum

Comrade Dimitri

Miss Derpy

* Nova *

PinkieDaShy

Thunderchild

Discordant

Johnny 

Blue

Red

Honey Puff I miss her :(

ElJordo

Motion Spark

Thegoodhen

ChillMistsChilly

Neverneverland

Odinforced 

Concord Hello!  :wub: 

SBB64

Chaotic Discord

Becker (Fender)

Batbrony

Sterling Crimson

Project RKA

Moog

Champion RD92

Commander Urdiepie 

Flipturn

Frozen Mint

Sir Flutter Hooves

Friendship_Cannon

Lost

Jokuc 

Rolls Royce

Scootalove

Scootabloom

Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen

Rainbow  Dashie

Lugia

Soundgarden 

Kyoshi

Key Gear

Zoop

Artemis

Captain Blue 808

Dsanders 

Wheatleycore

Saddle Arabia

Rainbow Dash Loyalty

Dareaper

Freckle

Crazy the Random Pony

Surprise 

Good god there are so many of you I respect and like a lot on here. This just proves my point of why I have decided to stay here on these forums because of people like you all.

I need to recharge my memory tanks :P

OMG THANKS FOR MENTIONING ME!! :lol: You're awesome too Airbourne!!

Havnt been here that long so can only shout ot to the ones that gave some love

Sir Flutter Hooves- awesome person always give everyone respect

Gone Airborne

Lugia

Champion RD92- dat music i seen

Pink Mist- remade my sig

LatinoChurro- let me get my work fustrations off my chest

And if i forgot anyone I'm sorry i'm typing on my phone don't wanna spend all day typing this out

Last but not least the community in general for being a great community and welcoming DaReaper in

Dude thanks so much for mentioning me!! It was a pleasure remaking your sig for you!!

• Brohoof 3

I think we should respect everyone, no matter what. But if I had to list a few who stand out, they would be:

Sir. Flutter Hooves, because he respects everyone's opinions,(even if you can't help but declare Fluttershy as best pony!!!) Also he is so likable, a simple, " How are yall' doin' today", will just explode with comments, cause he's just pure awsomnation!!!

Champion RD 92, he makes a LOT of status updates, but it never feels like spam. They always make you smile, through a funny GIF, or just a really relatable post.( Plus he is a Rainbow Dash fan, so that just makes him 20% cooler).

Rory, which has an awesome dark sense of humor, which I love, and not many people have.He can pull it off without being wrong, or nasty or just bad taste, (he just knows hot to make ya' laugh)

Everyone else, you're all awesometacular, I don't dislike a single one of you!!!!

Being a brony is great because everypony will always accept you...no matter what!!! /) to all my fellow bronies and pegasisters!!!!

post-17743-0-97984700-1374021210_thumb.png

• Brohoof 3

King K. Roop / Chainsaw Bouffant.

I think he's a pretty cool guy. He's got a great sense of humor, and contributes a lot to the forum. I believe he's the best member here, and out of all the members here I respect him the most.

A statement. I'm making one.

So yeah. KKR / Chainsaw Bouffant, you're awesome.

• Brohoof 5

I respect a lot of people here mostly because we all share a common interest.

The ones i look up to the most are the moderators and admins for doing their best to run this place, Gone Airbourne because he's kinda awesome, Haven for the same reason (he's also funny in an obnoxious way xD), SunBurn, RDL, Champion RD92, EarthbendingProdigy for his intelligence in discussions and everyone else because you guys are cool :)

I wasn't mentioned at all in this thread.

I guess I really shouldn't be surprised, I really haven't been on in a while soo...

yeah...

• Brohoof 6

Ive only been here since the 24th of June 2013 and ive met a lot of great people. But the people who i respect the most (sorry im naming these off my head) are:

Champion RD92

SBB64

DaReaper

Dsanders17

Gone Airbourne

Sir.FlutterHooves

Zygen

Lugia

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

Respect is a really strong word....I'll try to differentiate between "like" and "respect"

EarthbendingProdigy: He knows what he is talking about

Freedan: Same reason 

AtDawnTheySquee: Has a lot of respect for music

Zygen: Tries to be friendly with a lot of people

SirFlutter Hooves: Same reason

LatinoChurro: Respect for music

Soundgarden: Same reason

Moog: Same reason

Sky Chaser: Takes charge

Rory: Semi good taste in music :3 and is in tune with how screwed up America really is

Thunderchild: can't even explain, just do

Accellerant: Same reason

I may have missed some people

Edited by Dark Moon
  • Brohoof 6

I'm quite surprised I got even a few mentions in here. That definitely makes me happy. <3

I respect a lot of amazing people here, usually for their intellect and personality, as you'll see. Most of these users are friends of mine, while others are people I don't necessarily know, but can't help admire.

~Chaotic Lightning~/Scootalove: He was my first close friend, and is like a little brother to me. We've had so many fun chats together.
Sterling Crimson: For starting up a nice little club and for valuing my advice. Just a really nice and intelligent guy.
Batbrony: He has a very warm disposition, is a good sport, and has a great sense of humor.
DashForever: Very kind, profound, and all-around cool guy. He's a friendly and hard-working moderator who seems very upbeat.
DXSilverX: He's always very polite and friendly to me anytime we chat. He's got a good head over his shoulders.
Kyoshi: A kind soul who took the time to make my banner even when I was being picky. He's extremely humble.
Sir Flutter Hooves: He's a very energetic member with a charismatic way about him.
Wingnut: I consider him to be one of the most rational and likable people here, and he's a powerful voice for the Fluttershy fans.
Stellafera: She simply amazes me with her cleverness even though she's one of our younger members. She's also a strong voice for Applejack, and that's always a huge plus for me.
EarthbendingProdigy: Another outspoken Applejack (and Twilight Sparkle) fan with a lot of reasonable things to say. He seems very even-tempered and has a lot of ideas and opinions that I tend to agree with.
Flipturn Amaterasu: Just a very polite, kind, and intelligent user all-around.
hawkflame: Always amazes me with the content of his posts. A great and admirable advocate for Rarity as well.
Dark Qiviut: I tip my hat to anyone who can make me feel like an ignoramus, and DQ does that. He's quite the intellect.

Apologies to anyone I may have left out unjustly, because chances are, I did. There's so many of you who I like, so don't feel left out if I didn't name you. I probably just need to get to know you better. :3

• Brohoof 9