Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which members on MLPF do you respect?

King

It is like I said in my above post, I fully understand that hurting other ponies feelings would be fully unintentional, but there are some amongst us who would feel well left out, once again fully unintentional, (I could just be speaking from my own personal feelings, but I still feel that it could be valid)

Well, actually I try and show respect to every member on the sight. I dont see any reason why I should have more respect for one member than another, If I did it'd be like saying this person is better than that one. Hell, I even respect the members that Im not very fond of or like to 100% because I try to see it from both sides and give them the benefit of the doubt.

• Brohoof 2

I respect any member as long as they don't get on my bad side. The door swings both ways...they respect me, i'll respect them. But I love any member let alone those standards.

• Brohoof 5

Nobody respects me. :( Now I'm sad.

Just kidding!

I respect everyone on this forum but there a few who stand out to me.

Sir.Flutter Hooves- Just a really nice guy and is very kind to everyone.

Pink Mist- Shes new around here but is a totally awesome person.

Blue Moon- A cool guy who lives in the same state as me.

Zygen- Awesome person and is always on the forums talking to people

Repsol Rave- A funny guy who is just totally awesome.

and of course all of wonderful admins and moderators!

Why thank you I'm honored to be mentioned here ;) You're awesome too!

Congratulations to the other people who also were mentioned in this post and the entire thread.

But as other people have said, don't feel bad if you're not mentioned everypony. There are SO MANY people here it's hard to remember exactly everybody who you're closest to, or respect. ;)

• 2 years later...

Ooooh, I found a dead thread while trying to see if there was another. Sorry but I have no choice but to revive this.

: One of my only female friends on these forums. When anyone in this universe ever has a problem she would always step in and help you. One day when I got really upset she did nothing but try her best to help me and I really appreciate what she does for me when it comes to stuff like that.

@TheRockARooster When you are looking for someone who is both awesome and kind you would always want to be his friend

@ooBrony He is actually a personal favorite, when Rarity USED to be my favorite pony there was no one other than ooBrony to discuss about her with. When he goes =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) or RarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarity it always makes me have that awesome feeling inside of me.

@Feld0 If this guy wouldn't of bothered to create the site I don't think I would have met any of you guys.

Edited by Zach
  • Brohoof 2

wow. I know this is off topic but it's so strange seeing people mention all these old usernames and even seeing all these old users. I miss being a new member of MLP Forums, back in 2013

RIP to all the great members that have now left this forums.

• Brohoof 3

• 4 years later...

I respect the intense work put in by @Bakugou is my Man for every sub-forum thread moderation. Sometimes I wish she had more help.

I also respect @Cagey for keeping up the OC requests after such an incredible effort so far!

You guys are making the forum experience so much more enjoyable for all of us!

• Brohoof 1

I respect everypony as long as they respect me in return. 

I have a TREMENDOUS amount of respect for the moderators and administrators because without them the forums would be chaos! :umad:

Thank You, @Jeric @Denim&Venöm @Bakugou is my Man @Pathfinder @Odyssey @Lord Valtasar @Jedishy @Ganondorf8 @TheTaZe 

& everypony else on the MLPF Staff for making this forum for making this such a wonderful place to hang out. 

• Brohoof 1