Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your special talent?

Phoenix Wright

All my life, I've always been "last place" more or less. Everytime I try and do something, turns out everybody else can do it way better than I can. I've just always been a talentless wonder who still hasn't found a true calling in his life... It's been 16 years... And I still haven't found something I can really excel at, or even something I "like to do". Eeyup, no hobbies for me. Nothing offered in this world really excites me enough. The way I see it, the Earth is just a boring place filled with interesting people that aren't me. .

Unless "Not having a talent" is a talent, I don't have one.

I'm willing to try anything though, just don't be offended if I am a completely disgrace to the craft and all ideas even relating to it.. :D

My wonderful singing voice.

Special talents... I tend to pick up on things fairly easily and quickly, though I typically don't have the interest/patience to gain real mastery in most things. Jack of all trades, I suppose, if only due to laziness.

I think, like Petey, I'm a jack of all trades. I have skills in science, computers, airsoft, philosophy, persuasion, and others that are yet to come to my head.

EDIT: Just thought of a big one! I have absolute pitch. In layman's terms, if I listen to a song long enough, I can get the notes down on piano.

Edited by Sky Charmer

Basically what the topic says. My talent is the ability to pull off a Barney the Dinosaur voice. Oh, the fun I have on XBL.

What be your GamerTag :3

On topic: My acting skills. I have about 16 different voices :D

Special Talent? I'd say I got two.

Being able to see every possibility and every view point of a single topic.

Learning a new thing fast at the start but then it slows down lower than other people's.

> I won my first tournament in fencing, but got knocked out the first two rounds in the next dozen.

(edited)

What be your GamerTag :3

On topic: My acting skills. I have about 16 different voices :D

GT:Omegaman1080

I really should have said 'had'. Our Xbox360 broke. We need to get a new one. There's also the thing where my bro and I share an account, and I rarely play anymore. (School = a bitch.)

Okay, got it fixed.

But just so ya know, I don't accept FR any more.

It's not that my thing is full, it's just that I just don't.

Edited by Derp2daherp

My friends say I pull off the best sarcasm voice ever.

I tend to do it alot while playing Pokemon,because yelling at pixels is fun.

And for some akward reason,I can make my burps smell like the previous food I've eaten.

Other than that,it'll just smell like Lucky Charms ever since I ate that totally-not-spoiled pack years ago!

And when I cough when I'm laughing,I can do this Santa Claus-sounding "O HO HO HO" laugh in the middle of coughing. :lol:

Edited by DJ-P0n-3

Basically what the topic says. My talent is the ability to pull off a Barney the Dinosaur voice. Oh, the fun I have on XBL.

Omegaman1080 Go Somewhere With The Voice!!!

BTW My talent is being epic & kicking ass ( Halo Legendary Symbol )

Glowstringing. It's my second passion besides ponies. I just love that zen feeling you get when you're in perfect sync with a song and you can express your emotions and happiness through your light patterns :)

• Brohoof 1

I haven't really found a specific talent yet. I find I can pick things up quickly, but that's basically it. I do a little bit of everything, but never enough of one thing that it becomes a defining feature.