Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your special talent?

Phoenix Wright

What be your GamerTag :3 On topic: My acting skills. I have about 16 different voices :D

I tried 2 add you but it said your friends list was full

GT:Omegaman1080 I really should have said 'had'. Our Xbox360 broke. We need to get a new one. There's also the thing where my bro and I share an account, and I rarely play anymore. (School = a bitch.)

WTF DO YOU MEAN YOUR XBOX BROKE!!! WHEN WAS THIS!!! Edited by Quan Marrero

Gah, I'm a Pole. We all are good at wasting time and complaining :lol:

To be honest, I don't know. I'm quite good at shooting and drawing funny, low quality drawings (like caricatures of my teachers)

• 2 weeks later...

Mine would have to be Triathlons, once I start swimming, riding or running, I can simply blank out and keep on going till I collapse.

My best distance so far was a 2k swim, 90k bike and 21k run. Took me 5hours to complete, but I got there in the end.

That's still less than half the distance of an ironman, with a 3.86k swim, 180.25k bike and a marathon (42.195k) to top it off, so i've got a looong way to go.

I'd say my best talent is adaptability. It doesn't matter how ridiculous, intolerable, or possitively frustating a situation is, if it needs to be done I do it. And more often than not I tend to do a better than average job as well, cause I never apply any effort below at least 20% +20% +20% +20% +20% ;)

Another thing would be tolerance, but I guess that kinda falls under the same thing doesn't it. I've been putting up with crazy people and the most frustrating of situations for my whole life, so it just comes natural.

I also have a very grand memory. And though it does often come in handy, it gets a little annoying at times when someone else remembers things one way and I have to convince them otherwise.

Talents... don't really consider me having any, really, unless you can count stuff like being a somewhat aspiring artist, or something.

Well, then, uhh, I have extremely high metabolism, which makes me have a very slim, tall figure. I can easily fit into tiny, narrow spaces, and squeeze through whatever comes at me. Despite that, though I don't freeze that easily. My mother freezes more than I do, and she's quite a hefty woman. My blood circulation in my hands and feet are very nonexistent, though; they get ice cold really fast.

I'm extremely patient most of the time and have a very long fuse. I don't hold grudges for more than 10-20 minutes, and rarely get angry, or at least don't explode so that everyone is aware of me. I'm extremely good at keeping things to myself, which is both a blessing and a curse. I memorize things very easily and rarely have to read something more than one time to get it into me. This makes me able to memorize patterns and hidden stuff in games, also; I know where every single piece of heart is located in Ocarina of Time, for example. It's permanently etched into my mind.

Well then, uhhh, that's it. Not really talents per se as much as I'd like to think they're personal features of mine.

I don't really know if it's considered a talent but I enjoy editing video and making PMVs. That's definitely the closest thing I have to a talent :P

Dear friend... Of course it is a talent. At least, i think it is. Your PMV's are just way too epic :)

Apparently I'm good at writing.

However, that's not even creative writing. I just know that my research paper for my last writing course in college was good enough to be requested to be used as a sample at my college.

I don't enjoy writing, though.

Honestly, I don't think I have any special talents. Closest that would come to mind would be Photoshopping/graphic design but even at that I'm an amateur with a limited skill set. idk.

Ohh, don't rush it either! Yours will be one of the most powerfull ones!