Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your special talent?

Phoenix Wright

My special talent is opening my big fat mouth, seriously. I have quite a few talents, I am a musician, writer and have dabbled a bit in art but am a much better painter than a drawer. I am also skilled with computers and with the exception of this one web design class in high school am largely self taught both because computers interest me and out of basic necessity as I have had almost every computer problem you can possibly think of. But the one that defines me most is of course my big fat mouth which I actually get from my mother, like her if I think something is wrong than I am going to speak up and won't shut up until it is corrected.

I am trying and think I have a good shot of actually making a career out of my big fat mouth by becoming an author/Autism advocate. I have thought of going down many paths career wise but this is the only one that truly excites me and makes me look forward to the future because I feel like all the suffering, hard work and sacrifice I and my family went through because of me having Autism could be used to help myself out of a bad situation of the longest rut I ever had in my life and help others at the same time.

I think I have found out what my special talent is, but I'm not too sure yet smile.png I think my special talent is either all around computers (Hardware, building computers, Software, Coding) Or just being really creative. I can think up the most creative ideas for songs, fanfics or drawings. smile.png

And you can also be creative with coding and software as well, both a great deal of coding as well as creativity goes into video games for example.

I hear you, Silverhoof.

My special talent is definitely writing, but secondarily I also have pretty serious patience, allowing me to do things like painstakingly research details for a project, or cut excruciatingly-tiny bits of tape while masking an object for a paint job.

Also, I can stuff a tennisball in my mouth and close my lips over it, so no trace of it is visible.  o,o

• Brohoof 1

I'm taking this from the feedback of others; my special talent also seems to be writing. There was a ton of creative writing assignments that I did that all got A*'s (that's like an A+ in the UK), one of them got in the school magazine, another our headmaster wanted to personally commend me for. :3

It just seems like something that can come naturally to me if I try and do it, but I like to spend my time doing other things. Maybe I should wind a way to make writing that bit more appealing. I did start writing a fan fiction but it's come to a standstill multiple times.

• Brohoof 1

Fire stuff. I do staff spinning, rope dart and poi. I do the rope dart and poi on fire...and I plan on getting my first fire staff soon.

I also have tried aerial silks (I have only had two lessons) But I really really really enjoy it and I want to get good at it...

So I guess my special talent would be stuff that involves the circus.

My special talent is found in the music realm. I have perfect pitch, which means I can name any note that is played and I can even sing the note perfectly on pitch. 

I can also play by ear...big time. I know over 30 songs by ear on the piano. 

Another of my talents...this ones really awesome, manipulating the energy all around me to my advantage in certain athletic activities. I get this from my time as a martial artist. This energy known as "ki" is found everywhere, and I have learned how to harvest it in my body and use it effectively. From here, I can see auras. 

• Brohoof 2

Another of my talents...this ones really awesome, manipulating the energy all around me to my advantage in certain athletic activities. I get this from my time as a martial artist. This energy known as "ki" is found everywhere, and I have learned how to harvest it in my body and use it effectively. From here, I can see auras. 

Sounds like Chronicle :P

But yeah, I have perfect pitch too. It's funny; we both have it and both learn music by ear. But there are a load of better piano players than me for my age, which makes me think it's not that special :c Still, the musical accuracy is a plus! Special brohoof for a fellow perfect pitch pony (\

My special talent was always in athletic sports. I used to do Track & Field and I still play sports like Basketball and Football. Somehow, I wasn't interested in sports at first then I started getting more experienced with them.

I'm not really sure what my special talent would be. I can pick up on new things fast because I learn quickly. I'm good at music and drawing but I would say any of these are my "special talent". 

If I had to choose I would say it's my ability to perceive the emotions of people around me and analyze people's personalities. I analyze people and their actions and patterns to determine why they do the things they do or react in a certain way. 

(edited)

I'm not sure if i know what my special talent is per say, sometimes I wonder if I have one to be honest. I play the trumpet and I started trying to lean guitar, which i suck at, and I want to learn piano. That said I don't really consider myself an amazing trumpet player, I honestly think I'm the worst or Atleast second worst in my section. That said I've been complimented alot.

I also think I'm good at listening, but I don't get many chances to do that so idk.

For now I'm still searching for my talent I guess, hopefully I'll find it. One day.

Edit: i also like to act and do plays and skits ocassionally, and apparently I'm Atleast better then most at it, still I don't think I'm anything special at that either :P.

I also post "inspirational speeches" on the band Facebook during marching season that are apparently good, i don't think there anything special though, except kinda lengthy.

Ive tried a bunch of other little things like art which I do on here and other stuff, but I'm not totally sure what my special talent is yet still.

Edited by Zygen

I can learn musical instruments very very fast, and without actual lessons.  I'm pretty sure that's what my talent is, though I don't know because I can also draw sorta well

I'm pretty sure my talent is driving. Although it might sound a bit weird maybe but I'm guessing it's that from these reasons. I've started playing racing games when I was like 2, when I was old enough I started driving karts and ended up competing mostly against adults (sure looked funny when a 8 year old was driving against mostly 30 year old men), about 2 years ago I went to the only  guy that is really a race driver in our country and because I drove under Schumacher's record on his F1 simulator, he even invited me to go drive a Formula Renault 2.0 as soon as I would be 15. Sadly I had to refuse that...anyway, another reason why I think driving is my special talent is because I went to drive one of the most powerful karts last year and they said I drove faster than anyone who was driving it the first time as well.

Wow that's a LOT of reasons. Okay now I'm 100% sure I'm a talented driver. :P

My special talent is found in the music realm. I have perfect pitch, which means I can name any note that is played and I can even sing the note perfectly on pitch.

I can also play by ear...big time. I know over 30 songs by ear on the piano.

Well as a musican I'd consider you quite lucky and Id say that definately could be considered your talent. I only have a ok relative pitch :P.

Just curious and forgive me if this sounds stupid, but do you know alot about reading music? Just curious.

I seem to be really good at making favorites lists.  Not sure if that's a talent, but I have a top 50 favorite games list taped to my door, as well as many other lists.  My ocd just seems to demand it.

I'm not really good at much else, though I'm the best at doing dishes at work.

(edited)

My special talent, as weird as it sounds, is being weird. I can do a lot of weird things using my body. :P not really a talent.mi guess I have a talent for typing very fast, at school we had a test, and I got 93 letters per 30 seconds :P practice made perfect.

Edited by Jacob2Cl0wn

Well as a musican I'd consider you quite lucky and Id say that definately could be considered your talent. I only have a ok relative pitch tongue.png.

Just curious and forgive me if this sounds stupid, but do you know alot about reading music? Just curious.

Yeah, I can read music. But if someone were to slap a piece of music and tell me to play it as if you were performing it, I couldn't do it. It takes me a while to learn pieces, especially when I have to start with hands together on the piano. 

• Brohoof 1

My special talent is...hmm...

Let me get back to you on that one.

I'm a late bloomer, so I've only just begun to try to figure that out. I kinda wanna try being an athlete, though. I've never really played sports before, but you gotta start somewhere, right? I'm also teaching myself how to draw and play the guitar, but I don't think I have the patience to commit to it more than a hobby (unless I can learn the patience).

Oh, and as part of my degree I'm learning to fly a plane. So maybe when I get my license I can call "flying" my special talent. :)

I am good at setting things on fire (by accident, many many times. Long story)

I am fast. 
Thus, Fireball Rush was born. Read her RP page, read my profile. I'm just too lazy to post here. 

Hmm. That's also something I'm good at.

Personally Im not too sure.... It could be this htough...

My ability to adapt to changing situations and learn quickly. I love to throw myself into situations that are foreign to me and face my fears, adapting to them pretty quickly. I suppose its a little like a Daredevil attitude in a way.

I call it quick adaption, but it could also be called bravery or Craziness xD

Point is I love to get the Adrenalin flowing and im not afraid to face my Fear to do so... :)

I guess my special talent is anything computer based (After-all I must be talented in computing to be on a university course or it :P), that's my only practical talent...

I'm a talented gamer, if that counts, I consistently come top in any PC gaming I do, and despite no longer playing it on PC, I'm still one of the highest ranked (total score wise) on Black ops 2 world wide. Playing games is what I do best :P

Oh, also have a knack for being able to teach myself just about anything i set my mind to, my knowledge of PHP and databases is entirely self taught and at the age of 12 I taught myself how to develop websites, I knew HTML before my school even taught everyone else how to use PowerPoint correctly.

I'd have to say that my special talent is... ummm... uh...
Well, I wanna say art or animation since I aspire to do well in both fields, but I know I'm not the best. Not very bad either, but there are others with a more natural talent. It could be writing, for reasons I don't care to explain because I'd sound boastful. Actually, it might me procrastination... or maybe it's my, erm, "IMAGINATION." *cough*
Maybe.