Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your special talent?

Phoenix Wright

Well I happen to be a great trombone player, whomped everyone in the 4A division at state my senior year in high school, though I also say I have a skill in "flying", even though it only pertains to flying games or situations where I fly virtually.

I'm a little young, so I'll have to say blank flank. The talents that I posses that I have discovered aren't anything special, though I have recently found out I have a strong love for psychology.

Perhaps I'll get lucky and go down in history just like Rorschach or Pavlov ;)

A few of my stuff:

- I'm good at writing, I actually won a writing contest because my character was very well developped. So writing and psychology.

- I have always been a good driver, I absolutely love driving off-road! I was speeding, reaching 40km/h in the woods on a quad, drifting through the trees. ^_^ One of my dreams is to become a rally driver. So also cars for me. I'm a beast at racing video games also.

I guess that's quite it lol.

Well im really athletic, I was the star quarterback for my football team and the star running back for the next year, soo i guess running because im trying not to brag but I won every single track meet I ever did and no one came close to my time on the 400. Even now ive set my middle school record for five years and counting. So i guess im the Rainbow Dash of running.

• Brohoof 1

To be honest with you. I don't really know yet. I mean, I love acting, but I also love creative writing and out door running. I can't really seem to wrap my head around one thing. :|

Edited by Secretbrony

I use to be really athletic in running and high jump but after my heart surgery i kinda lost it after that. but now it would probably be singing don't want to brag bit i may be negotiating a record deal with my band  B):D

Maybe singing? Drawing? Writing? Something like that. Or video games if it counts. I mean, apparently I'm the only one in my whole school who can pick up a new game and learn and memorize the controls in a flash and be an expert at it, while memorizing and being expert at many other play styles and controls. I once played smash brothers melee for my first time with a bunch of friends and won seven times in a row. I only played seven rounds.

I believe that everypony will find their special talent in time; :lol:  :D

What would be the fun if you knew what it was immediately!

-I personally love helping people and I want to be a guidance consular when I get older! :D

Thanks for your time! If you want to know more about myself be sure to check out my profile! :muffins:

~Camsterman101

I'm not sure, but I think it's something along the lines of not being good at anything. I suck.

You seem like a very nice person, You will defiantly have a large purpose in life! :)

PS: It is impossible to suck at EVERYTHING! 

Derpy proves that herself! :muffins:

Well, I draw, sing, play woodwind, piano, write, and currently getting interested in both voice-acting and acting... XD if I were to choose one, however, it would be drawing. That's my main passion. My cutie-mark would probably be a sketchy paw-print to also show my fascination with animals and zoology. But guys, cutie-marks don't have to be talents. It's anything that could deem you special. It could be dustbunnies, for heaven's sake! XD

Edited by IncognitoKiwoy

• 5 years later...
(edited)

I wasn't aware I had one...

I have a knack for mental math that occasionally gets called upon by those I know. Though I also apparently have a bit of an allure to those of the same sex. :P

Edited by ~Angel Dust~

I can do near-perfect vocal impersonations of almost anyone. It helps if they’re female, but I can stretch a bit with a few male characters like Luigi and Jar Jar Binks. 

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, TheRockARooster said:

I have no special talent.

Yes you do! Do you think I would have met you if you hadn't? :dash:

• Brohoof 1