Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's your special talent?

Phoenix Wright

4 minutes ago, TheRockARooster said:

What do you mean?

You seem to always know what to do or say to make your friends happy. You have something, that's for sure! It is talent, and a godd*mn good one to be proud of!

• Brohoof 1

Just now, TheRockARooster said:

Really?

Look around you, see all those friends of yours? We really think that way about you. I am very new here, but I see things. Now, you can question me as many times as you want, but I will always give you that answer. It is just how it is! :darling:

Also, I am still looking up to you since day 1. You might think about leaving, but at least i got to be friends with you for 2 days! I am the lucky one!

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Kyoshi said:

I have the prestigious talent of....nothing at all. Unless not having any talent whatsoever is a talent all its own.

Given how much art I see here with your name on it, I suspect you may be understating a little there :)

(edited)

I'm pretty good at thinking creatively and coming up with ideas on the spot.

Edited by Cash_In

• 8 months later...

Forgot if I posted here before, but... I think my special talent is actually imitation.

Even the stories I write are mostly recycled clichés and borrowed mannerisms etc. Not to mention the fun I get from exaggerating behaviors, like people who overact in adverts.

My special talent of lately has been finding military "Pokemons". Basically, I have located secrets in the landscape while being on my daily walk, which combined explains some military hidden stuff. The more I find, the more I understand.
To make it fully clear, the military stuff I have found are part of an obsolete system that was shut down decades ago, so it is not a matter of national security.

25 minutes ago, Super Splashee said:

My special talent of lately has been finding military "Pokemons". Basically, I have located secrets in the landscape while being on my daily walk, which combined explains some military hidden stuff. The more I find, the more I understand.
To make it fully clear, the military stuff I have found are part of an obsolete system that was shut down decades ago, so it is not a matter of national security.

Huh?

I can play music by ear. I can do it on trombone (or guitar but only a beginner), unfortunately braces have kept me from my soul instrument for some time....

Also I can fly :wacko: . But that’s more of a skill than a talent imo.

Hmm

can’t cook rice in 58 seconds :P .