Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is it possible to remove a thread from your "my content" updates?

Justin ZW
Go to solution Solved by Marcato,

So, there's some threads in Cloudsdale Colliseum that I posted in awhile ago just for kicks, but they keep getting posts and cluttering up my "My Content" section. I was just wondering if there was a way to remove them from that section so I can only see threads that I actually care about there. Please and thank you!

• Brohoof 8

Not as far as I know. I guess you could ask a moderator to remove it if you got a good reason for it (?).

But oh man I'd love to have this feature.

Jokuc's irl friends is stalking his mlp forums stuff sometimes and I want to be private sometimes ya know

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Hello Justin ZW! I apologize for the rather late reply, things have been pretty busy on my end lately. :)

As far as I and others are aware, it is currently not possible to exclude things from the my content list. As the standard IP Board forum software seems to suggest, it isn't built in. 

However, this doesn't sound like something that would be too hard to implement via a little programming and modification, although what would more likely happen is the exclusion of all threads where your post count doesn't increase. Being able to pick and choose would be a little more difficult to do, but I'll see what the developers around here have to say. ;)

EDIT: Lavoaster has explained to me that this would be actually very difficult to do, and unfortunately will not be happening here. To quote him;

[5:39:15 PM] Adam Lavin (Lavoaster): It would require messing around with every applications search query

[5:39:33 PM | Edited 5:39:50 PM] Adam Lavin (Lavoaster): It's just not feasibly possible

Sorry if I got your hopes up for a bit there! ^_^ 

Edited by Silver Marcato