Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you ever played with your merchandise?

BrainyBrony

Have you ever played with your ponies?  

85 users have voted

1. 1. Do you play with your merchandise?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • I used to.
    • I have no merchandise.

I know most people just collect their pony toys, but do you ever get them out and play with them, even a little bit? And by playing with them I mean:

- Talking to them

- Making up random adventures

- Bringing them to public places

- Doing everyday things with them

- Etc

I'll be interested to hear your answers.  :) I don't actually have any merchandise, so I'm quite interested.

• Brohoof 4

Yes, a lot, in all honesty. I usually combine my pony toys with my Pokemon toys and make them go on adventures. It's just too much fun for me. My friends and I love playing with the toys; it's fun to come up with new dialogue. 

33939__safe_pinkie-pie_spike_animated.gi

• Brohoof 14

(edited)
I usually combine my pony toys with my Pokemon toys and make them go on adventures.

Cool!  :) I always assumed that people just put their ponies on shelves and stuff. I'd love to play with them if I could buy some.  

Edited by The Brainy Brony
  • Brohoof 2

No I have never played with it, but then again I only have a cadence plush so I can't play with it that much (Although I do hug it a fair amount :) )

I only have shirts, a wallet, and a necklace, so I can't really play with any of that stuff. I do like to look at my MLP merch from time to time though. If I had a plushie, I think I'd definitely play with it.

• Brohoof 3

I do not play with my vinyl and blind bag figures. I like to collect, so they are sitting around. If I buy figures of anything, it's always to collect.

No.

Lying_Applejack_S02E01.png

I mean- maybe. I might bring my Spike figure around every once in a while...and when nobodys around I might play with my brushables....and I might snuggle up to my Pinkie Pie plushy some times...and I might collect G1 ponies because I think they are really cute.

I mean.....Maybe.

• Brohoof 6

(edited)

I have a Fluttershy toy that I got for Christmas and have not opened the box yet, so I'm going to say no to that question. I just don't play with toys anymore. Lost interest in that years ago. All I do is collect and place them on my shelf for display. Now, if I had a pony plushie on the other hand, that may be a different story. I probably would play with that. ^_^

Edited by SmartyPants
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Occasionally I get the Pinkie train tracks out and play with the Pinkie express train: although ushually it's just the train toy not really the ponies. Sometimes when I’ve attempted main restyling to be show accurate I give up halfway and brush there mains into random hairstyles for the fun of it, but that's about it for "playing" with them and it's not often, ushually there live on my shelf as display items :)

Edited by Asherdangerdash

Cool!  :) I always assumed that people just put their ponies on shelves and stuff. I'd love to play with them if I could buy some.  

Well most people doesn't. But it's fun to hear that some people actually are.. *giggles* :3

But um I only got 1 pony toy figure, and no, I don't play with it. It's standing next to my computer's speakers :P

Actually.. yeah, yeah I have. I like making up new "episodes" with them, and sometimes, when I'm really bored and feeling childish, play house with them.

• Brohoof 3

i'm 30 and i have to admit i play with mine :blush: (drives my GF nuts hehe). but i mostly collect the little blind packaged figures and the funko figures... i've actualy used the little figure as objective markers in a game of Warhammer 40k hehe.

• Brohoof 3

I guess if you consider looking over at your pony merch collection while playing a strategy game on my laptop and saying, "Well Dashie, what's the next move," playing then I guess... Yeah I play with my merch quite a lot.

I don't play my ponies but I do talk to them from time to time (mainly because I talk to myself a lot). Sadly most conversations go like this

Me: Pinkie pie have you seen the remote?

Pinkie pie: "blank stare"

Me: Never mind found it. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I like to brush Fluttershy's mane and tail,but that's about it.

(that totally didn't sound creepy at all)

I got a Pinkie Pie bubble blower I wanna try soon though...if I can find some bubble solution that is.

Edited by Flutter Dash

I stopped playing with toys back when I was 10, so no, I don't.
Not, unless you count brushing your pony toys' manes as "playing".
Oh, by the way, I recommend using a toothbrush for that. Works beautifully.
I think the plastic combs that come with the figures are a disaster.

• Brohoof 1

I couldn't really say since all I have is one Blind Bag figure of a pony that isn't even in the show, but I commissioned an Applebloom plushie a while back. I hope it arrives soon. I'd hug it a lot, but I don't know if I would "play" with it, per se. 

NO, LIKE I WOULD NEVER DO THAT! Why are you looking at me like that, stahp it! Seriously you are making me feel uncomfortable..

171531%20-%20animated%20mad%20twilight_s

Sometimes.. Don't judge me too harshly for it, I have a little sister what do you expect! Sure I have done some RPs, Fluttershy is sometimes inside the car. I really need a plushie, imagine all the adventures that could be had. I mean, imagine how cool it would be having her in the back seats. Really need a plushie.

I don't do it a lot though, they are just on my shelf and I don't really play with them. I don't think it's weird that people would though, it's fun.

Those who judge are just jealous because they don't have pony merchandise. lol

tumblr_lj7ekq3fXP1qafrh6.gif

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...