Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

pegasus Autumn Breeze and variations

Slendermane

Autumn Breeze is my self insertion character. He acts like me(but a little bit more heroic.)

Of the three races, pegasus is my favorite.

Name: Autumn Breeze

Age: Young Adult (late teens, early twenties) varies according to environment of RP.

Species: Pegasus

Appearance:

Posted Image

Warm Colors, the colors of leaves in the fall. I imagine his mane is a mix of reds, yellows, oranges, and browns.A bit skinny, because he is a scholar, not a fighter.

Cutie Mark: An open book with a red/orange feather in between the pages.Posted Image

Similar to this, but with the feather along the spine.

Personality: Kind and polite. A true gentlecolt. However, shy and lacks confidence.He loves the arts and sciences, but more than anything, he loves a good story.When trouble strikes, he will do anything to help his friends. Self sacrificing.Humble.

Backstory: I usually write Autumn as a loner. He combines qualities of both Twilight and Fluttershy.(because I am like Twilight and Fluttershy.)Sometimes I write that he comes from a broken home, or is an orphen. Other times I write that he was raised by a mentor, like a knight.

Other: Because Autumn is not athletic, and lacks confidence, I don't think he is a strong flyer.

Sometimes he is afraid of heights, and other times, he is just a weak flyer like Fluttershy.

Name: Autumn Scroll

Age: Young Adult (late teens, early twenties) varies according to environment of RP.

Species: Unicorn

Appearance: The same as Autumn Breeze, but as a unicorn

Cutie Mark: A book and a scroll.

Personality: Same as Autumn Breeze.

Backstory: Same as Autumn Breeze

Other: Very knowledgeable of many spells, but only able to cast a few spells well. Mainly Telekinesis.

Edited by Slendermane