Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming The Official League of Legends Thread

Vicke

You should all be familiar with the game League of Legends. If not check it out on youtube!So here we can discuss anything about it. What lvl are you, want to join our MLP clan? Need friends?You can all add me if you want too. Im currently playing on EU West.Add: Sir PurrPurrI use to play with Lamii and Freckels, and i enjoy every minute of it.So what do you think of this amazing game?::UPDATE::So a lot of people wanted me to update this post with a few features such as where do everybody on this forum play. I can do that, no problem. But if you want to be on the lest you have to either send me a private message OR quote me.EUW

Vicke - Sir PurrPurrNeikos - Com2040Freckels - Batsiuvys

EUE

NA

Skyman - Blinkingsky

Edited by Artemis
added prefix
  • Brohoof 2

You forgot to add me... Lol :lol:

Kiss kiss :3

But i've played a few games with alot of members.

I've played alot with Lamii and Freckels.

I've played like.. 3 games with you ;)

Kiss

But i've played a few games with alot of members.

I've played alot with Lamii and Freckels.

I've played like.. 3 games with you ;)

Kiss

And those three games does not count ? :(

Kiss :3

And those three games does not count ? :(

Kiss :3

Ofc they do ;)

But i've playd that many games with much about everyone xD

And making a long list with names wasent my plan xD

Kiss Kiss

Clop

Edited by Vicke

Off topic is best topic. LOL :lol:

*polish his delete hammer for RKA...* xP

On topic, yeah i play from time to time when people drag or ask me to... Also i will consider this the "mega" thread about LoL so all other threads about LoL will be redirected here and locked.

• Brohoof 5

I play quite a bit and I'm always interested in playing with new people. For those who play on North America, I am Lord Sprixx (big surprise right?) and I might make an alt account on EU West since a lot of people play there. Lord Sprixx on EU West as well. Level 1 there though. Gonna miss having most of the champion roster >.<

Edited by Lord Sprixx

I played it for a little bit awhile ago. If I get my account back in order I'll have to see what server I'm on and such, though! Never played it with a friend before so that probably why I never gained an affinity for the game.

• Brohoof 1

Time for me to get on topic, I guess... before Jonke deletes my posts :huh:

Well, I usually play 3v3's with Lamii. My favorite champions are Riven and Veigar.

Lamii and I usually play with this setup: Riven (me), Shaco (Lamii), and some random champion x)

I've started fresh on EU West, so any of you over there be nice to me. My champion roster is so foreign to me now, so small :(. First champion on the list to re-buy is going to be Galio, he's by far my favorite.

Few things. Firstly I would love to Join an MLP clan, that'd be really cool. Also, I forgotten how frustrating low levels can be, just lost a game as Heimer going 15/8/15... I didn't get my first death untill I already had 8 kills. http://leagueofstats.com/matches/euw/315125272. Need to queue with other people to avoid this, help a fellow Brony out?

• Brohoof 1

I know I have a few of you friended already, but my name is MrMeltJr

Anyway, I mostly play dominion, since the games are quicker. I main Nasus, and usually build him tanky. I also like playing Caitlyn, Udyr, Karthus and a few others here and there, but I'm best with Nasus.

• 1 month later...

I AM NINJADERPY1 !!! ADD ME OR TASTE MY WRATH!!! So what is our clan/team's name?

I sent a request...

I'm mizzerpijin, on the NA side...

I've been playing LoL on and off for about a year and a half, totally dependent on whether or not I have any friends to play with. I love the game mechanics and all, but with the amount of time required to stay on top of this game it's just not worth it to play with randoms. I might be switching to EUW since that's where most of my online buddies currently are...

I like tanks, initiates, and beefy casters, solo top and sometimes jungle. Still loving Cho'gath, Singed, Rammus, Nasus, Galio, etc. Singed is just a delight after he's had some farm.

Anyone follow tournament games?

Edited by Harebrained