Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming The Official League of Legends Thread

Vicke

Which one of these do you guys identify with most? And don't you dare say "Korean smurf"! :P

Also, which one do you hate most?

Im pretty sure Im the Silver/Gold player, the rager (though, Im silent about it unless in a call), I would be the Extreme Rager as well, but ive managed to control myself quite well as of late, I can actually be the Courteous player at times, The All nighter and at one point the In a Relationship one.

And don't you dare say "Korean smurf"!

But, when you got it, you just got it.DGhB8qR.png

Hue.

So, I kinda accidentally took someone's penta and of course, the first thing they have to say is "Fuck you".

From then on, I gave no shits about them and was actually glad to lose that match. I didn't get waste my time getting them fed for them to become angry over one kill. Bite the hand that feeds you and you lose all that support from the hand.

• Brohoof 2

So, I kinda accidentally took someone's penta and of course, the first thing they have to say is "Fuck you".

From then on, I gave no shits about them and was actually glad to lose that match. I didn't get waste my time getting them fed for them to become angry over one kill. Bite the hand that feeds you and you lose all that support from the hand.

As much as I agree with you, I would have to be honest & say if I was so close to having a penta only for it to be taken, especially since it would be my first penta I would be mad too #firstworldnopentaproblemsthisisgettingkindoflongishouldstophuhokyeahillstopnow

*Edit* I never noticed I missed like half my post if you hadn't of brohoofed it... Wow... I am dumb, very very dumb

Edited by KokuraiNoSenshi
  • Brohoof 1

Is Kennen really that OP?

He's actually pretty strong when you're competent with him, but I wouldn't say OP.

@

It's not any more one hit than Morgana's ult, isn't it? I mean it does decent damage, assuming you don't burst him down like the squishy he is or just move out of range of it.

See, a good Kennen won't let you move out of range (when in a one on one sorta thing). And his ult will actually hit hard when it hits the same person multiple times, its when it starts bouncing from person to person that it loses its power.

As for bursting him down, you'll probably be too stunned or he'll be in Zhonyas waiting for you to be stunned to really just burst him that easily. Otherwise, yeah, you could actually just melt his face before it gets too out of control.

... I hate the League of Legends community -.-

I was playing as Shyvana like I always do, and I thought it would just be an ordinary game... I was wrong. The whole enemy team was near our turret, low on health, and I had all my spells up. I activated my w and ulted in, I got a quadra kill and got excited because I was going to get my first penta, and suddenly I hear "An enemy has been slain. Ace." F***ING CAITLYN ULTED AND STOLE MY PENTA! And all she said was "lol nope."

With dicks like that in the community I'm never getting a penta -.-

A few days ago, I went team builder with an online pal of mine. I went Kayle and he went Maokai. We went bot and started killing Ashe and Shyvana bot. Maokai went tanky and I went AP Carry. Finished with 31/5/14 and Maokai 14/11/20

Yesterday, I went Kayle top, I was vs. Vi. I just farm and farm and the enemy jungle never came gank me. Killed Vi 4 times before returning back to base, managed to get 120+ CS. First buy are greaves + Stinger + Fiendish Codex + Extra Doran. Unfortunately, they have more late game power, so we lost. It's still a good game though.

Nerf Tristana...  NOW...

Thanks Riot...

Please, she's fine. Not like people actually play her anyway.

Leave my yordle waifu alone. :l

Oh btw for guys who have gotten a penta who was it with? (Yi doesn't count)

Mine was with Tristana :3

2 with Jinx and I recently got one with Tristana after having to deal with literal bullshit keeping me from getting another one before (No, seriously, fuck Hecarim and his goddamn angry pony speed. Bastard stopped my first Penta with Trist. >.>).

... I hate the League of Legends community -.-

I was playing as Shyvana like I always do, and I thought it would just be an ordinary game... I was wrong. The whole enemy team was near our turret, low on health, and I had all my spells up. I activated my w and ulted in, I got a quadra kill and got excited because I was going to get my first penta, and suddenly I hear "An enemy has been slain. Ace." F***ING CAITLYN ULTED AND STOLE MY PENTA! And all she said was "lol nope."

With dicks like that in the community I'm never getting a penta -.-

lol i stole someone's penta earlier.

Their anger at my accident made it worth though, cause Im not about to care if they freak out over it.

Seriously, its just a penta. Just keep working at them. :l

• Brohoof 1

Please, she's fine. Not like people actually play her anyway.

Leave my yordle waifu alone. :l

2 with Jinx and I recently got one with Tristana after having to deal with literal bullshit keeping me from getting another one before (No, seriously, fuck Hecarim and his goddamn angry pony speed. Bastard stopped my first Penta with Trist. >.>).

lol i stole someone's penta earlier.

Their anger at my accident made it worth though, cause Im not about to care if they freak out over it.

Seriously, its just a penta. Just keep working at them. :l

My first penta steal was when I was playing hecarim! O_o The support stole it too! D:<

But let's be honest here... Arcade Hecarim = best pony.

• Brohoof 1

My first penta steal was when I was playing hecarim! O_o The support stole it too! D:<

But let's be honest here... Arcade Hecarim = best pony.

lolIjustsohappenedtobeplayingSupportLisswhenItookCorki'searlierOhgod

No, He's worst pony cause he can run fast and my tiny Yordle legs can't keep up with him. >:C

lolIjustsohappenedtobeplayingSupportLisswhenItookCorki'searlierOhgod

No, He's worst pony cause he can run fast and my tiny Yordle legs can't keep up with him. >:C

But... Friendship is suffering! D:

I can happily say I've never taken someone penta! I've gotten my adc a penta a load of times doe. 

SUPPORT MAINS REPRESENT! <3

• Brohoof 1

I have yet to get a single penta sadly... :(

But I know my first is gonna be with Shyvana

Mana-less champs OP! :D Well if you played on OCE I could support you... Jus' sayin'

But... Friendship is suffering! D:

I can happily say I've never taken someone penta! I've gotten my adc a penta a load of times doe. 

SUPPORT MAINS REPRESENT! <3

Ive done it like, 3 times I think. Most times to my friends though.

Support main here as well<3

Technically, Im supposed to be a Mid main, but let's face it, I never even get to play there much anymore. x)

Ive done it like, 3 times I think. Most times to my friends though.

Support main here as well<3

Technically, Im supposed to be a Mid main, but let's face it, I never even get to play there much anymore. x)

Why can't you be a rank closer to B3... :( There are no bot lane mains in my elo, makes it really annoying because if I want to duo then one of us usually gets sent to bot lane & it drives me up a wall... Oh and here, have this;

Ah shit sorry, didn't notice the spanish translations, I'll try & find the original version

One more edit; I can't find it... Did they remove it from their page?

Why can't you be a rank closer to B3... :( There are no bot lane mains in my elo, makes it really annoying because if I want to duo then one of us usually gets sent to bot lane & it drives me up a wall... Oh and here, have this;

Ah shit sorry, didn't notice the spanish translations, I'll try & find the original version

One more edit; I can't find it... Did they remove it from their page?

You need someone to go bot lane in ranked?

*Raises hand and jumps up and down*

Ooh ooh ooh pick me pick me! XD

Seriously though, I've been carrying myself out of bronze 3 just by playing Nunu support. I even won a 4v5 in ranked by playing Nunu supp

You need someone to go bot lane in ranked?

*Raises hand and jumps up and down*

Ooh ooh ooh pick me pick me! XD

Seriously though, I've been carrying myself out of bronze 3 just by playing Nunu support. I even won a 4v5 in ranked by playing Nunu supp

Lols you sure you wouldn't have to leave in the middle of the game, or get angry at DC's again? :P

Which by the way, you missed a great game right afterwards; I went 6/0 Anivia, but I ended up being focused soooooo hard by their Tristana (who was really freaking fed lol) & I wasn't allowed to get anymore kills... Went 8/6/10 that game, & we lost lol