Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming The Official League of Legends Thread

Vicke

If you get a friend invite from KokuraiSenshi that'd be me, ok? You are NA right?

That I am! I got a request from you just as I started a game.

In other news, decided to play karma support a lil bit ago, and I swear this was completely by accident. (at least it started out that way)

iD2Sgtm.png

Needless to say my ADC was less than pleased.

Edited by Kitty Katze
  • Brohoof 1

In other news, decided to play karma support a lil bit ago, and I swear this was completely by accident. (at least it started out that way)

iD2Sgtm.png

...You did!? But... I haven't even logged onto my account!

iD2Sgtm.png

Your adc should have been happy with you being quite fed. That teleport makes me think that they weren't exactly competent anyhow, I say you made the proper choice doing that.

iD2Sgtm.png

Karma AP carry too op! XD

On a totally unrelated note... Oh god why me? I keep getting put with the worst teams ever and they expect the tank to carry them -.-

Lol maybe it was Haven. Hold on, I am going to add you right now (since I logged onto my account in a panic thinking it was hacked or something lol)

I haven't added anyone from here and Im just now about to add you. :z

On a totally unrelated note... Oh god why me? I keep getting put with the worst teams ever and they expect the tank to carry them -.-

Are you telling me that a tank can't "Carry" in one way or another?

So I decided to play a Ranked game earlier today. What happened was really unexpected.

I wanted to go Support, so I locked in Sona and waited for our last pick to choose. He was supposed to get an ADC. When suddenly... Teemo. TEEMO.

I was completely hopeless at that poibt and was sure that the game would end up on a loss. Even more so when I saw their ADC was an Officer Caitlyn.

...We won.

http://matchhistory.lan.leagueoflegends.com/es/#match-details/LA1/89318870/200581380

I wanted to go Support, so I locked in Sona and waited for our last pick to choose. He was supposed to get an ADC. When suddenly... Teemo. TEEMO. I was completely hopeless at that poibt and was sure that the game would end up on a loss. Even more so when I saw their ADC was an Officer Caitlyn. ...We won.

Mistake #1. You underestimated the sheer manly power that is the satanic hellspawn dubbed Teemo. There's a reason he is titled the overlord of all that is evil.

Mistake #2. You underestimated the sheer womanly power that is Sona support. Against the poke heavy Caitlyn, Sona can just sustain that poke away if necessary. I'm 101% sure that Caitlyn was crying her eyes out in lane.

Mistake #3... Idunno, something about Rengar and Fizz being OP, my mind kinda wondered off on that last one...

• Brohoof 3

Trollmerdinger top lane is so fun XD
I made a nidalee so pissed last game because of it. After the game she said "Heimer isn't OP, he died everytime I got a gank from vlad and syndra" (Yeah, they had a syndra jungle... that was weird)

She thought she was all badass for killing me in a three v one even though I took two of them with me XD

And now for one of my... Worse games: Oh god... Dat yi is all I can say, just... Dat freakin yi. I was winning lane as shyvana (Duh) against a darius. I didn't get a single death throughout the whole laning phase, then teamfights started -.-

Yi died to darius over, and over, and f***ing over... So in the all chat I said "is it wrong that I have zero deaths and Darius has 6 kills?" then I hear "an ally has been slain". I said "make that 7 kills." So in the team chat Yi says "aw... Is Shyvana getting salty?" Near the end of the game he has like 14 deaths so I told the enemy team to report yi. Yi responded with "why? what did I do?" At least their Darius was nice about it, he was said I was a good lane opponent and that he'd report yi for me.

Here's the match history for that game: http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1490875047/204494141

Edited by The Blades Shadow

his game can be so silly. I almost ended up winning yesterday after having the team's nexus taken down to 10 health. The enemy team got cocky when they won a teamfight 5 for 0 and all fountain dived, leaving their minions to... not focus down the nexus. :lol:

Edited by Starstream

He looks difficult to play... :huh:

Not extremely.

Time his transformation just right and you should have a guaranteed kill, otherwise itll be kite city for your enemy. If they can dodge the boulder.

His transformation literally makes or breaks his fights and its not too hard to getting used to timing it right.

Edited by Haven
  • Brohoof 1

People are already going off saying how op he is, but I guess that's like every other new release champion.

He does have an overloaded kit, and is ranged/melee. But big surprise, he has a 37% win rate on the test client.

His auto "rage" is creating some very awkward moments for himself. If the opposing team waits out his rage then engages, they just lost quite a bit tank and possibly game changing objectives. 

I'm not sure though, I'm eager to see what happens as he does have a good amount of cc in his rage if timed correctly. 

Edited by Retro*Derpy

People are already going off saying how op he is, but I guess that's like every other new release champion.

He does have an overloaded kit, and is ranged/melee. But big surprise, he has a 37% win rate on the test client.

His auto "rage" is creating some very awkward moments for himself. If the opposing team waits out his rage then engages, they just lost quite a bit tank and possibly game changing objectives.

I'm not sure though, I'm eager to see what happens as he does have a good amount of cc in his rage if timed correctly.

I can see why people say that, however he's just really stupid strong if and only if you get caught in any of his rage abilities. His low movespeed will get him killed or let anything just walk away from him.