Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming The Official League of Legends Thread

Vicke

Just played Darius (coz dunkz)

Verdict: I might not be playing him, his playstyle doesn't fit me well.

Also, after some plays with Nautilus, I'm not playing him either :(

Time to play other champs that's FTP this week. *sigh

Edited by Metagross

Quinn is really fun, also depending on the circumstances you can really wreck top lane with her. My next purchase is probably gonna either be her or Lee Sin.

Oh, and I just lost a game because our three leading players were bickering with each other and wouldn't agree on anything, so we ended up going 3v5 in teamfights with the other 2 trying to push a lane alone or taking jungle camps. Was not a pleasant experience. :(

Gnar is probably not worth, atleast not in the first week, overpriced and you can try him the second week anyways.

And to those that want to get better or something, I'm Diamond 3 NA server, I suppose I can spend some time with you guys to show you legit skeelz.

IGN: Call Me Shinon

Quinn is really fun, also depending on the circumstances you can really wreck top lane with her.

Quinn top is more annoying than Teemo top... And that's saying a lot -.-

My opinion on Gnar; Go Trundle. It is another case of "My ult counters your" well in this case "passive". Trundle ults, all those stats go into his pocket, & then all you have is a slower melee mini Gnar

Or, or... Better counter to Gnar... Teemo

Oh god I'm a horrible person XD

Edited by The Blades Shadow

Ive been playing LoL for a while now with some friends but im still pretty damn new to it. Im slowly learning how the game works and im starting to experiment with more champions so I can understand all the abilities. I play support janna with my friend who plays ADC anytime we go against players. But other times we are mostly screwing around against intermediate bots. If there is anyone who wants a game you can add me with my name yozer247. I am EUWEST so im probably out of most peoples region :C

​also I haven't played a ranked game yet :3

Quinn is really fun, also depending on the circumstances you can really wreck top lane with her. My next purchase is probably gonna either be her or Lee Sin.

Oh, and I just lost a game because our three leading players were bickering with each other and wouldn't agree on anything, so we ended up going 3v5 in teamfights with the other 2 trying to push a lane alone or taking jungle camps. Was not a pleasant experience. :(

Oh... My... God...

You were asking about whether Gnar is worth the buy... HE IS! I may not do amazing as him yet but he's fun as hell XD

14/4/7 Ryze, heck yes. My favorite part was when the Gnar I was laning against top lane said "Shut your jew mouth" & I replied back with " 'Shut your Jew mouth' says the guy who went 1/12 against a brony." He clammed up after that

• Brohoof 1

14/4/7 Ryze, heck yes. My favorite part was when the Gnar I was laning against top lane said "Shut your jew mouth" & I replied back with " 'Shut your Jew mouth' says the guy who went 1/12 against a brony." He clammed up after that

Lmfao, that sounds awesome XD

Although I don't see how a gnar could do so bad against a ryze (Unless you're a good Ryze)

Although I don't see how a gnar could do so bad against a ryze (Unless you're a good Ryze)

Rune prison? If it's anything like my Ryze v Riven matches, you just rune prison his gap closer, making it hard for him to actually get his damage onto you. 

Lmfao, that sounds awesome XD

Rune prison? If it's anything like my Ryze v Riven matches, you just rune prison his gap closer, making it hard for him to actually get his damage onto you. 

Bad Gnar + Good Rune Prisons

Bad Gnar + Good Rune Prisons

Yeah, that makes sense XD

On a more... Something or other topic, I've decided how I feel about Gnar: After playing him all day, I know that he's a fun champ and all, but he's just not my style to be honest... I'll still play him in the jungle and all (which is super fun by the way), but when it comes to top lane I'm sticking to my shyvana <3

• Brohoof 1

Ow my back.. 18/8/9 Zed, just finished lol; http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1493440167/207425875

I probably should have died less but I was just doing a bunch of stupid moves to try & get their top inhib early game, which the Gnar let me rush for because he went mid. He got a kill on kat & yi but I got all the way to their base turrets lol. It wasn't long before I ripped through that as well, but the inhib didn't want to go down for ages lol. Also the build I used was by Redmercy, & it was a duelist Zed build that was designed to focus on AA's more than abilities, but I was still bursting people down. The only person I couldn't fight was Volibear, even Kayle went down to fast to be an issue. Unfortunately we all got cocky towards the end, & they got all the way through bot & mid turrets to the inhibs, & somehow we didn't lose there only to barely win a teamfight & get the win. Man I love close games :D

And here is the Ryze game; http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1493347090/207425875

Bit simpler game; Bad Gnar who kept doing stupid moves, just eating Overloads to the face for free, & eventually just gave me kills till I was 11/1 lol

And yes, I am eating this up; People are always having these great games to show off here & this is the first time I have a good one too show off myself lol

Edited by KokuraiNoSenshi

Can anyone explain to me what god decides whether or not the enemy team gets to see me teleport into a bush they have not warded? It seems to happen a lot, and I've even had this happen in my favor more than a few times, but I can't for the life of me pin down what the stipulations are for this to happen.

Can anyone explain to me what god decides whether or not the enemy team gets to see me teleport into a bush they have not warded? It seems to happen a lot, and I've even had this happen in my favor more than a few times, but I can't for the life of me pin down what the stipulations are for this to happen.

I thought you could see the teleport animation and even sometimes hear it if you're close enough to it even if it wasnt warded?

Or have I just been getting lucky this whole time with catching people tele'ing in? :x

• Brohoof 1

I thought you could see the teleport animation and even sometimes hear it if you're close enough to it even if it wasnt warded?

Or have I just been getting lucky this whole time with catching people tele'ing in? :x

I can see it in the dark, it is how I keep track of when someone tp's without me seeing it

I would love to believe that this is the case, but there have also been instances where I'm right next to a bush and someone teleports in from let's say mid lane without any sort of indication on my own lane. 

I need 142 more RP right now... Unfortunately I'm not going anywhere where I can get a riot card any time soon -.-

I'm exactly 142 RP away from the name change I want (I'd rather use RP for it then spend 25 hours straight to save the IP for it)

This sucks... D:

I found Annie quite good.. Might buy her if I can play her better as time goes.

She's not hard at all, really. Just get a good hold of your stuns and how many abilities you need for them and voila, you're on your way to being a good Annie.

That and as well as farming and knowing when to use the stun for farming, poking, or safety.

Also, she's like, 450 ip, why don't you have her? xD