Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming The Official League of Legends Thread

Vicke

Tried Quinn... Bah, not my playstyle.

On the other hand(hoof), I found Annie quite good.. Might buy her if I can play her better as time goes.

For the record, if you find ADC Quinn bot lane isn't your speed, try her top bruiser. I cannot play her bot lane ADC for the life of me, but put her top lane with a Tri (yes a Tri; the burst from her passive+AA+E+passive+AA is IMMENSE), some armor, some MR, & then a statik + BotRK, you'll find your damage huge, with great wave clear & decent tankiness. If you need more tankiness with less wave clear though, try a BT over statik or a warmongs over Tri for more pure health

Well then... I was playing gnar last game (He's so fun XD) and I put in the all chat as a joke "Would you believe that this is my first time gnar?" so the enemy Lux responded "Stop being toxic, muted"

Um... She has less control over her anger than gnar XD

Again, the League community is just horrible -.-

I had an ashe adc in ranked (I was playing Nunu support) and she kept saying "Nunu, you're useless" or "Nunu, you warded the wrong bush dumb***" and then she just sat at base and blamed us for losing the game -.-

I'm on my way to bronze 4... :/

I'm always happy to have someone that isn't toxic or a total feeder... I'm pretty sure I already have you added, what's your summoner name?

You do, I'm Un Chat. You're actually the only bronze III I have in my friends list that actively plays so that's how I can tell who you are.

Edited by KlTTY

You do, I'm Un Chat. You're actually the only bronze III I have in my friends list that actively plays so that's how I can tell who you are.

Uh hi, name's KokuraiSenshi; We played with a group of bronies the other day? Rank is Bronze 3? NA? I played Veigar & things exploded in our last game together before everyone left?

Edited by KokuraiNoSenshi

Uh hi, name's KokuraiSenshi; We played with a group of bronies the other day? Rank is Bronze 3? NA? I played Veigar & things exploded in our last game together before everyone left?

You're bronze 3 too? Didn't even notice, I thought you were mid silver.

Why am I always expected to carry every team I'm put with? -.-

Last game the enemy fiora jungle ended up being 20 and 6

5 of those deaths were me killing her after the rest of the team just ran up and gave her free kills, and you know how many of her kills were me? Just 3, and that's it -.-

And when I called my team out on feeding Leblanc said "stfu shy you're doing the worst of all of us" (While I was the only one with a positive score -.-)

I'm an ordinary player at best, not a miracle worker

This is how I feel about just about every crap team I end up with:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ae9O8lOUWvQ

Edited by The Blades Shadow

Does anyone else have this deep intense hatred of Fizz?

Nope.

He may be annoying once in a while, but there's some champs that worse.

Speaking of hatred, I played vs. Nocturne for the first time. He's annoying as fck. His ult blinded us all. When the ally vison was gone for 2-3 seconds, 4 ally died at roughly the same time. Hate him.

Also, finally got the feel of love playing Darius, I wanna buy him. *sees price 

Why the heck is he 6300 IP too like many other champs that I wanna play? grump.gif

Edited by Metagross

Why am I always expected to carry every team I'm put with? -.-

That's how you get out of elo hell, mate.

You can't trust your team half the time, so you might as well be able to do damn well AND lead them properly so they don't throw the game.

There's a reason why I'm slowly slipping from silver down into bronze territory and its cause I can't lead a team at all. :z

That's how you get out of elo hell, mate.

You can't trust your team half the time, so you might as well be able to do damn well AND lead them properly so they don't throw the game.

There's a reason why I'm slowly slipping from silver down into bronze territory and its cause I can't lead a team at all. :z

I'm a follower not a leader. Besides, whenever I try to give my team advice to keep them from feeding I get told I don't know anything and get completely ignored >_>

Just bought my staple mid  :yay: Annie is my choice, for now. Until I get to try the others in the future.

So, my list now are

-Annie (Mid)

-Yi (Jungle)

-Udyr (Jungle)

-Mundo (Jungle)

-Braum (Support)

-Kayle (Bot/Mid)

-Jinx/Twitch (ADC)

-Nasus (Top)

-Jax (Jungle/Top)

Anyway, just got the easiest game ever.

Played Annie Mid, vs. Ziggs. All went well, bot killing enemies, Top dominating lane. But then, I realized only the enemy Jungler (Fiora) appeared after a while. And my guts were right, the other 4 DC. 17 min in we destroy the Nexus.

Edited by Metagross

I'm a follower not a leader. Besides, whenever I try to give my team advice to keep them from feeding I get told I don't know anything and get completely ignored >_>

There is a mute button for toxic players, use it the second toxicity appears to keep it out of your mind and face and advise your teammates to do the same. The less focused you are on fighting with a toxic player the more you can be on playing the game. Smart pings exist for a reason anyway.

Anyway, just got the easiest game ever.

Played Annie Mid, vs. Ziggs. All went well, bot killing enemies, Top dominating lane. But then, I realized only the enemy Jungler (Fiora) appeared after a while. And my guts were right, the other 4 DC. 17 min in we destroy the Nexus.

Sounds like a bad game to me, when I finish a game like that I move on and act like it never happened.

Edited by KlTTY
  • Brohoof 1

There is a mute button for toxic players, use it the second toxicity appears to keep it out of your mind and face and advise your teammates to do the same. The less focused you are on fighting with a toxic player the more you can be on playing the game. Smart pings exist for a reason anyway.

Sounds like a bad game to me, when I finish a game like that I move on and act like it never happened.

Yeah that is what I do, I was playing a game yesterday & I was with a friend. Decided to do Vi top lane but the Gnar (remember this is team builder so you pick what role you want before you start the game) forced me into jungle AFTER the game started. The entire game he was supposedly flaming & getting mad & the like, & I just muted him. Unfortunately I had a history of being a very... Ugly player, so my friend kept thinking I was trying to be passive aggressive or something whenever I would say "Just mute him, report him, & move on." lol...

Well... I'm never trusting "support" Nidalee again. I've been playing Quinn adc quite a bit, and I ended up with a nid support one game since it was the only thing we could find. First time we're in a fight with the enemy bot lane, I'm just beating them up no problem and then suddenly "an enemy has been slain, first blood" I passed it off as an accident and moved on, next few basic attacks I hear "double kill" and I got kind of annoyed. Few nidalee double kills later I finally just gave up on trying to get kills... She had more kills than I did by the end of the game, all of them she ksed from the team.

Well... I'm never trusting "support" Nidalee again. I've been playing Quinn adc quite a bit, and I ended up with a nid support one game since it was the only thing we could find. First time we're in a fight with the enemy bot lane, I'm just beating them up no problem and then suddenly "an enemy has been slain, first blood" I passed it off as an accident and moved on, next few basic attacks I hear "double kill" and I got kind of annoyed. Few nidalee double kills later I finally just gave up on trying to get kills... She had more kills than I did by the end of the game, all of them she ksed from the team.

You shouldn't trust nid support at all, 9 times out of 10 it ends up like my karma support where I ks 8 times and go 8/1/4 by the end of the game.