Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming The Official League of Legends Thread

Vicke

Best game in a while:

post-26040-0-23682500-1408294353_thumb.png

If that's not carrying, I don't know what it is.

Also, for the final play of the game, I got a Penta while all my team died except Thresh and me, then proceeded to kill inhib, 2 towers and Nexus before they came back.

Well... I'm never trusting "support" Nidalee again. I've been playing Quinn adc quite a bit, and I ended up with a nid support one game since it was the only thing we could find. First time we're in a fight with the enemy bot lane, I'm just beating them up no problem and then suddenly "an enemy has been slain, first blood" I passed it off as an accident and moved on, next few basic attacks I hear "double kill" and I got kind of annoyed. Few nidalee double kills later I finally just gave up on trying to get kills... She had more kills than I did by the end of the game, all of them she ksed from the team.

A classic case of an adc thinking they deserve every single kill ever. <_<

While, yes, the point of a support is to help the adc get fed, its not exactly a bad thing to have a fed support, especially one that is devestating such as a Nidalee and even more so if they're doing work with those kills. Now, if it was a more passive support, then yes, Id understand you (Though, its still not a 100% bad thing).

A classic case of an adc thinking they deserve every single kill ever. <_<

While, yes, the point of a support is to help the adc get fed, its not exactly a bad thing to have a fed support, especially one that is devestating such as a Nidalee and even more so if they're doing work with those kills. Now, if it was a more passive support, then yes, Id understand you (Though, its still not a 100% bad thing).

If we did equal amounts of damage I'd be fine with it, but she just ran in for the last hit every single time -.-

Like last game, I had a thresh who was attacking them with me and occasionally took kills by mistake, that's fine by me. But when you stay in the background for the majority of the time doing nothing then run in and basic attack once for the kill, that's when I get annoyed. -.-

But when you stay in the background for the majority of the time doing nothing then run in and basic attack once for the kill, that's when I get annoyed. -.-

I can also understand someone doing this and being a prick in that sense.

Omfg... -.-

Last game I was playing quinn again, and we ended up in a teamfight at baron. It was a 3v5 so my team told me to back off. I said screw it and started fighting and it ended up like this: "Double kill" "Triple kill!" "Quadra kill!" Heimer was an attack away from death so I started getting super excited about getting my first penta, and suddenly Mundo basic attacks Heimer and I hear "An enemy has been slain" "Ace" That was the only damage anyone but me did in that whole fight...

I swear I nearly reported mundo just for that.

Edited by The Blades Shadow

Calm down Blades xD You'll get your chance.

So my first game was as Annie. It was okay, but after the game, one member invited me to play together again with some random folks. Ended up playing 4 games, which was fun.

On a side note, my Kayle play skill is getting rusty ._.

Omfg... -.-

Last game I was playing quinn again, and we ended up in a teamfight at baron. It was a 3v5 so my team told me to back off. I said screw it and started fighting and it ended up like this: "Double kill" "Triple kill!" "Quadra kill!" Heimer was an attack away from death so I started getting super excited about getting my first penta, and suddenly Mundo basic attacks Heimer and I hear "An enemy has been slain" "Ace" That was the only damage anyone but me did in that whole fight...

I swear I nearly reported mundo just for that.

I only got 3 Penta ever... Including 2 in 2 games a row 3-4 months ago (before lv 30) and 1 today in ranked. Those things are rare.

So I kinda just had a "fuck the meta" game with blades and went Talon ADC, didn't really expect this to happen.

Yep, this was a thing. I had no idea talon adc was going to go so well XD

Kinda wish nid hadn't sucked early game though :/

And just so I get some recognition too, I was the Quinn Jungle! I got my Feral Flare 3 minutes before ww, it was awesome :P

Edited by The Blades Shadow

A fun little thing you can do in a non-serious game with Trundle. (Please for the love of all that is good; DO NOT do this in a serious game. You could get reported.)

Trundle's E 'Pillar of Ice' stops channeled spells on the very center where the pillar comes out.
The fun part is you can use it on allies. You can stop recalls, teleports and even channeled spells. (Karthus cries)
If you get 40% CDR and max E you can get the CD to be less than 8 seconds to you can permanently follow one teammate and stop his recall each time he does it.

Disclaimer: This may be considered toxic behavior and may result in getting reported. I am not liable for any bans you may incur from trolling (perfect for Trundle) your allies.

Personally I only do this in Coop-vs-AI games vs the people who demand mid lane and are generally douchebags. I also make sure I can still carry even if I use a 40% CDR build and troll my team.
1v5 dem bots.

• Brohoof 1

Wait....is this really what I think it is....How......But...What...

42be65daab7920352532137f7c540940.png

Did I actually somehow manage to get a proper support score and not secure ONE SINGLE KILL?! :blink:

What is this world coming to?

I am utterly disgusted with my plays now. :eww:

Never playing Alistar again until I get my act together. This is some bullshit.

• Brohoof 1

Wait....is this really what I think it is....How......But...What...

42be65daab7920352532137f7c540940.png

Did I actually somehow manage to get a proper support score and not secure ONE SINGLE KILL?! :blink:

What is this world coming to?

I am utterly disgusted with my plays now. :eww:

Never playing Alistar again until I get my act together. This is some bullshit.

*Has 35 minute game with 0/0/15 support* "Never playing Alistar again!" Uh... Why??? You did amazing!

• Brohoof 1

*Has 35 minute game with 0/0/15 support* "Never playing Alistar again!" Uh... Why??? You did amazing!

Im being sarcastic and making fun on how I never have a proper support score when I do support.:lol:

Im normally up there with or higher than the supposed "carries". :x

Though, I,m actually legit surprised that I didn't get a kill somehow as AP freaking Alistar let alone regular tank Alistar. That is legit a first.

Besides, Id never drop Alistar. He's one of my top favorites and never fails to fill a game with hilarious shenanigans in some form or fashion. :lol:

I also realize from that screenshot that I seem to have a .98 (technically .99 due to rounding) w/l ratio. O.o

What the literal fuck.

Edited by Haven
  • Brohoof 1

Im being sarcastic and making fun on how I never have a proper support score when I do support. :lol:

Im normally up there with or higher than the supposed "carries". :x

Though, I,m actually legit surprised that I didn't get a kill somehow as AP freaking Alistar let alone regular tank Alistar. That is legit a first.

Besides, Id never drop Alistar. He's one of my top favorites and never fails to fill a game with hilarious shenanigans in some form or fashion. :lol:

Lol thank god, if you were being serious I was about to slap you silly XD By the way, it appears Alistar has been making a come back in the top lane as of late; You tried him there? And I mean he was being played top lane in the LCS kind of come back

Lol thank god, if you were being serious I was about to slap you silly XD By the way, it appears Alistar has been making a come back in the top lane as of late; You tried him there? And I mean he was being played top lane in the LCS kind of come back

Actually, yes I have. I watched Dyrus do it vs a Jax and the hilarity of it made me try it out.

Its fun, but a bit too mana hungry for my liking. Managing it up there is a bitch, thus, making me rush some sort of mana regen first. Usually chalice regardless of my opponent just for its passive.I don't normally get the mana items like Frozen Heart cause I prefer the overall bulk from something like Randuin's or a Rod if Im going ap (which, is, like, 9.5/10 times).

I should try tear on him sometime.

• Brohoof 1

Actually, yes I have. I watched Dyrus do it vs a Jax and the hilarity of it made me try it out.

Its fun, but a bit too mana hungry for my liking. Managing it up there is a bitch, thus, making me rush some sort of mana regen first. Usually chalice regardless of my opponent just for its passive.I don't normally get the mana items like Frozen Heart cause I prefer the overall bulk from something like Randuin's or a Rod if Im going ap (which, is, like, 9.5/10 times).

I should try tear on him sometime.

Ever tried Morellinomicon early on? It is usually a better start against AD opponents because the MR is usually wasted against an AD opponent. I do it whenever I play something that needs mana regen/AP & is against an AD opponent. Just a recommendation, but you're probably better at Alistar than me lol, so I could be preaching to the choir lol

• Brohoof 1

Ever tried Morellinomicon early on? It is usually a better start against AD opponents because the MR is usually wasted against an AD opponent. I do it whenever I play something that needs mana regen/AP & is against an AD opponent. Just a recommendation, but you're probably better at Alistar than me lol, so I could be preaching to the choir lol

I actually have not tried that due to being too stubborn to new things and too much of a fangirl for Chalice's passive. :lol:

Im definitely gonna try that out next time I do, though.

• Brohoof 1