Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming The Official League of Legends Thread

Vicke

ADC in 2017... The meme sums it up pretty well. Go like 1/7/9 because everyone bursts the crud out of you repeatedly, because you're so freaking squishy that burst champions can literally kill you so fast you can't react to it. Or of course entire teams pin you down for repeat kills, with even less way out.

(Wow where did all o the LoL players go...? Maybe ADC mains cowering in fear of champions like Zed, Kha'Zix and Ziggs...?)

Don't forget the new Warwick rework :   ^) 

(Wow where did all o the LoL players go...? Maybe ADC mains cowering in fear of champions like Zed, Kha'Zix and Ziggs...?)

Well the game has been slowly going downhill since season 4. It's far from a bad game, but nowhere near as good as season 3 and 4. League has just kinda lost its charm somehow, and with OW biting into the fanbase LoL's main playerbase declined. It should start to balance out now though.

In my case, I still play occasionally for a few days, but I normally hop back into GW2 or Hearthstone fairly fast. None of my old friends play it anymore, so I guess I have no reason to continue.

• Brohoof 1

ADC in 2017... The meme sums it up pretty well. Go like 1/7/9 because everyone bursts the crud out of you repeatedly, because you're so freaking squishy that burst champions can literally kill you so fast you can't react to it. Or of course entire teams pin you down for repeat kills, with even less way out.

Why would you ever cower from Ziggs, what.

Ziggs should be cowering from anyone that gets next to him and can remotely move side to side.

Edited by Miss H

Why would you ever cower from Ziggs, what.

Ziggs should be cowering from anyone that gets next to him and can remotely move side to side.

You must've not been playing a lot of League lately. Or at least not ADC xD

You must've not been playing a lot of League lately. Or at least not ADC xD

Both.

I've slowed down a lot from my usual (almost completely clean of it, yay!) and as far as I can remember, Ziggs wasn't anyone to be afraid of at all.

Both.

I've slowed down a lot from my usual (almost completely clean of it, yay!) and as far as I can remember, Ziggs wasn't anyone to be afraid of at all.

He's pretty good in bot lane due to his range and his ability to simply push turrets quickly. Also, oneshot ADCs xD

• Brohoof 1

He's pretty good in bot lane due to his range and his ability to simply push turrets quickly. Also, oneshot ADCs xD

He's part of why I switched to Top lane for my main role now (if you didn't know, which you probably didn't). Though of course not all of it (Assassin strength and trolls who whine about auto-filling into Support and then intentionally feed for basic GG at 20, because I end up 1v2ing lane and it gets to be a disaster). 

Edited by TwillyFSniper

lmao.

I know of his push power since that's half the reason I ever played him, but bot lane was never for him due to mana problems before with his push as well as easily being jumped on and promptly deleted by any gap closing sup--...Everyone. 

Literally everyone last I remember lmao.

But, hey, I'll wait till I see it actually happen. Considering how low I got tossed due to season start up, shouldn't take long and I wont be as surprised to see it now. x)

lmao.

I know of his push power since that's half the reason I ever played him, but bot lane was never for him due to mana problems before with his push as well as easily being jumped on and promptly deleted by any gap closing sup--...Everyone. 

Literally everyone last I remember lmao.

But, hey, I'll wait till I see it actually happen. Considering how low I got tossed due to season start up, shouldn't take long and I wont be as surprised to see it now. x)

I haven't really seen anyone play it in low elo xD

• 3 weeks later...

Four reasons NOT to play this game:

1. ADC meta makes life playing ADC a nightmare. Seriously, maining ADC takes serious guts these days.

2. Community FILLED with toxic trolls who do EVERYTHING possible to make you cause damage to your own property through sheer rage. Mute button? Nice suggestion, but YOU CAN'T DO IT IN CHAMPION SELECT. Or at the end of the game either. Plus, it can prove to detriment your performance otherwise...

3. Riot's priorities when it comes to balancing are so insanely screwed up these days that a champion can literally stay insanely strong for 2 ENTIRE SEASONS.

4. Far too addictive, causing the other 3 issues to spiral out of control and become even more serious issues that happen repeatedly. I've uninstalled LoL THREE TIMES. Three.

• 3 weeks later...

Kinda stuck in diamond 1 at the moment, I will get to masters in the next week, s u r e l y. Been everywhere, from b1 to d1,I find it weird how the game never changes, people are still the same, toxic, with a few exceptions here and there, the only thing that's changing is the overall skillcap. 

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Looks said:

I'm really looking forward to playing them. It looks like a cool mechanic having specific champions interact with each other, in more ways than just having special lines they say. That double recall looks a bit op, but it doesn't specify how close to the end of the recall they can join in.

• 3 weeks later...

Haven't played in ages, I've been trying to learn to Gangplank, It's been fun, like a more difficult version of Teemo. 

On 4/5/2017 at 7:35 AM, Looks said:

Don't see a lot of Rakan plays over here but Xayah's doing really well. Overall, I'd say she's alright, While she deals much higher potential burst damage than any ADR I've fought against, her kit leaves so much room for counterplay, that it still makes fights really interesting, even if you're fighting against her. 

Edited by Vulcan

• 1 month later...

He gives me the "I'm the hero's friend that turned evil for power but I'll turn back to good in later seasons" vibe o~o

Also, His Transformation animation has to be the most bad a$$ thing I've seen in league 

6 hours ago, Coffee said:

He gives me the "I'm the hero's friend that turned evil for power but I'll turn back to good in later seasons" vibe o~o

Also, His Transformation animation has to be the most bad a$$ thing I've seen in league 

Yeah the new champ looks ABSOLUTELY $ICK BOII the hype

1 hour ago, Coffee said:

He has a strong "Uchiha" Vibe X3 

True. He looks fine in his default form but that transformation animation and the way he looks after it MMMM

• 2 weeks later...

He's finally here!!! One of my faves finally has a re-work <3 

I'm a bit bummed he's no longer a hyper ranged face-melter, 

But at least he's now a little more viable in the mid to late game....

Also The difficult curve on his ULT escalated really quickly o-o

7 hours ago, Vulcan said:

He's finally here!!! One of my faves finally has a re-work <3 

I'm a bit bummed he's no longer a hyper ranged face-melter, 

But at least he's now a little more viable in the mid to late game....

Also The difficult curve on his ULT escalated really quickly o-o

Dunno, he seems a bit clunky to me. Just gonna have to see, I guess.

6 minutes ago, Nico said:

Dunno, he seems a bit clunky to me. Just gonna have to see, I guess.

Agreed, I'm interested to see how he plays out though

From the gameplay , He's now a walking Heimerdinger w/ Three turrets but a third of the range and not nearly enough CC