Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming The Official League of Legends Thread

Vicke

So... Graves is on sale... Should I? I need opinions from some good bot laners, that lane is foreign territory to me...

I mean, if you wanna try him out, go for it. It won't really hurt much with him being on sale and whatnot. Again, I don't use him, so I can't just proclaim that he'd be amazing and whatnot. I will say, a good graves can wreck face in lane. Even more so with a good support (player wise). Make that good support a good Thresh, Blitz, Leona, just about anyone who can lock the enemy down and dat burst does the rest.

so, I may and or may not be on a total Annie binge atm. >.>

aca7f993c86900cdb2dec2379d0348fe.png4cbe855e52c1d9ef57d2f3eb2e2f20e1.pnga1279663b5288072fe7796febfc21750.png

I swear, I'm not Annie Bot or anything. :l

Its also about damn time I give her the proper attention I should have been long ago.

• Brohoof 1

so, I may and or may not be on a total Annie binge atm. >.>

aca7f993c86900cdb2dec2379d0348fe.png4cbe855e52c1d9ef57d2f3eb2e2f20e1.pnga1279663b5288072fe7796febfc21750.png

I swear, I'm not Annie Bot or anything. :l

Its also about damn time I give her the proper attention I should have been long ago.

Uh... That looks like my usual match history :P Currently I am playing purely Vladimir top (which I suck at) & before that it was Rumble (which was ok) & before THAT it was Quinn top (which I hold to this day as my personal best champ overall; I'm nowhere near perfect but if I had to pick a one-trick pony it would be Quinn easily)

• Brohoof 1

Uh... That looks like my usual match history :P Currently I am playing purely Vladimir top (which I suck at) & before that it was Rumble (which was ok) & before THAT it was Quinn top (which I hold to this day as my personal best champ overall; I'm nowhere near perfect but if I had to pick a one-trick pony it would be Quinn easily)

Annie is my one trick pony, I just neglect her a lot in that area for some reason. :z

I would argue that she is one of my best champs and the main one I really know very well. I've also been playing her the longest, so it only makes sense.

I have too many champs I actually like to play to legit keep only champ at a time. It was actually somewhat hard to play literally only her. Only made worse by the fact of having to bend to not getting either mid or support, which, I thankfully didn't have to do. :lol:

• Brohoof 1

Annie is my one trick pony, I just neglect her a lot in that area for some reason. :z

I would argue that she is one of my best champs and the main one I really know very well. I've also been playing her the longest, so it only makes sense.

I have too many champs I actually like to play to legit keep only champ at a time. It was actually somewhat hard to play literally only her. Only made worse by the fact of having to bend to not getting either mid or support, which, I thankfully didn't have to do. :lol:

Why... Can't... I... Brohoof... This... More... Than... Once!?!?!?!?

What did the lucian buff do? I'm sorry but I'm too lazy to look up the changes atm XD

Shortened his range by 50, but his dash's cooldown is now affected by his passive. Each shot reduces it by 2 for champs and 1 for minions or something like that.

So, he can effectively infinitely dash with 40% cdr, keep his passive up and kite/chase for days.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Shortened his range by 50, but his dash's cooldown is now affected by his passive. Each shot reduces it by 2 for champs and 1 for minions or something like that.

So, he can effectively infinitely dash with 40% cdr, keep his passive up and kite/chase for days.

Oh... Yeah that explains why I failed so hard last game -.-

Well that and my adc afked right at the begining of the game

Been losing all day  :( It's a bad day to play.

I know the feels man... I've been trying to get a win all day with no success

Edited by The Blades Shadow

Been losing all day  :( It's a bad day to play.

Oh... Yeah that explains why I failed so hard last game -.-

Well that and my adc afked right at the begining of the game

If it makes you both feel better, I haven't played in weeks... When I get back I am going to be SHIT

(edited)

Been losing all day  :( It's a bad day to play

Ive not had a problem with wins myself. I never really have full on days where I can't get at least a few. At least, that is when I'm solo. Much easier to win than when I'm with my group due to shenanigans all around. x)

Ranked is another story. That's when all the super bullshit comes out and makes sure that you have a bad day. :l

Edited by Haven

I love playing Hecarim, coming out of bushes and singing the MLP song while killing the enemy adc is my drift.

maxresdefault.jpg

I wonder if this video implied they're working on something:

:lol: lol, the way Draven died was hilarious. like right off the start, he gets mauled by a cat.

I just watched that video, holy shit it was so amazing. I didn't know which MOBA I should choose and practise on between Dota and LoL, but this video made up my mind. :o

I'm still garbage though. Add me if you want to, my name is "Shickee", I'd like to change it but I have to pay for that, maybe in a few months/years. Or never.

And, yes, IMO, Riot might be up to something, maybe this video was made to build the hype about that "huge graphical overhaul" coming.

Unless it already came out ? I DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT LEAGUE OF LEGENDS, I'M SO SORRY D:

Why hello there, my username is SarFireBox, I play in NA. I like to play 5v5, be a rainbow pony time to time (Arcade Hecarim), and have LOTsss of fun with random people.

My "mane" champs are Hecarim, Blitzcank, Syndra, Veigar, and Zed (still in process) but so what there's always room for improvement.

I would be like to be in a LoMlpGpc (League of My little pony gaming players clan)....... and yes I made that up but it makes sense doesn't?

nvm, anyways, I would like to join a clan. it will be so Awesome and fun X3

(edited)

@

First off, good idea for choosing League to get into MOBA's. Nothing against DotA, but it is NOT the game to get into MOBA's because it is way too punishing on the unskilled. 

Second if you need a coach I'd be happy to help you :D

I wonder if this video implied they're working on something:

Maybe, or maybe it's just something, or maybe it's just something awesome that Riot wanted to make for us.

On a side note, I am disappointed that Valve has never made anything like this for DotA, espically when they have SFM and an entire pack of DotA character models to use for it.

Edited by Lighting Star

Why hello there, my username is SarFireBox, I play in NA. I like to play 5v5, be a rainbow pony time to time (Arcade Hecarim), and have LOTsss of fun with random people.

My "mane" champs are Hecarim, Blitzcank, Syndra, Veigar, and Zed (still in process) but so what there's always room for improvement.

I would be like to be in a LoMlpGpc (League of My little pony gaming players clan)....... and yes I made that up but it makes sense doesn't?

nvm, anyways, I would like to join a clan. it will be so Awesome and fun X3

I'll play with you when I get on League (Which will probably be soon :P)

I'll PM you my summoner name so you know I'm just not some random person adding you as a friend XD

(edited)

I'm still garbage though. Add me if you want to, my name is "Shickee", I'd like to change it but I have to pay for that, maybe in a few months/years. Or never.

I will take that offer!

Are you a player that doesn't take the game very seriously? If you are, then perfect!

Me and my friends are (mostly) garbage at LoL as well, so I'd be nice if you could tag along.

If you get a random friend invite from someone named "Shrow". Fear not, that is me.

Edit: that's odd, it says "Shickee" is not found. (with and without the ").

Did you change your name?

Edited by Clumsi Poni

I will take that offer!

Are you a player that doesn't take the game very seriously? If you are, then perfect!

Me and my friends are (mostly) garbage at LoL as well, so I'd be nice if you could tag along.

If you get a random friend invite from someone named "Shrow". Fear not, that is me.

Edit: that's odd, it says "Shickee" is not found. (with and without the ").

Did you change your name?

My summoner name is Shickee, without "" or anything, and nope I did not change my name, don't know why you couldn't find me :/

Do you live in NA by any chance ? I play in EU servers.

Anyone wanna help me with something? I'm going to try Blitzcrank top and I know there's no way in hell I'm going to get away with that with randoms :/

It's not like I'm a totally crappy Blitz with zero idea what I'm doing or anything, so dont worry about that, I just need a full team and I should be just fine XD